Sanguine

Places to find "high value" women

26 posts in this topic

Farmer's market

RARE though like has been said, branch out to neighboring cities and towns as well

Or settle for a decent girl

Edited by Devin

6 hours ago, Dean Gladwyn said:

This, lol. 

The question is, we may like the crazies, but is that for temporary fulfilment, or can you see yourself settling down? 

Great point. Right now I have no interest in settling down so maybe it’s just more fun. But I feel like I’d need an exciting woman no matter what 

The combination of the tips is spot on! I'm basically in the right place, just have to change some stuff. 

I'm dancing (and teaching) salsa, bachata & kizomba for some years now, am in a pretty good place with my business and don't really want to change my personality since i'm happy with my genuine confidence and sincerity. I just have to be more open/alert for these women to even spot them at events and have the balls to spot them. (normally encounters just happen everywhere, but with these "normal" woman who don't cut it for me on the long run). So basically take matters into my own hands. oh yeah, and heal some trauma which is limiting me to actually be able to have the feeling of safety while attaching to someone.. 

To reply on some comments: 
@aurum my list is actually a lot longer. But there's no way to use that subset and try to find those in a specific place.
@Leo Gura approaching is the secret sauce where i'm dropping the ball i think. 

@Jannes i've made a critical typo there. I don't like basic money driven people. 
@petar8p got that covered :). But good to remind me of it. It's right in front of me and i don't do anything with it..

the current list: Yoga events, charity events, acting class, book seminars. 

Thanks for the reply's! 

Maybe build a social media following (or influencer tbh) of some sort. I know you can attract people of similar interests that way. 

6 hours ago, Sanguine said:

oh yeah, and heal some trauma which is limiting me to actually be able to have the feeling of safety while attaching to someone.. 

This is probably it. I think you obviously have a timeframe you can allot yourself to find the unicorn, but that seems almost futile to me. I've looked pretty hard and it just seems they're 1 in a million, I'd rather spend more time and energy with just an above average woman that I think I can have a healthy life with.

Another place is classes, like painting classes or cooking

At the country club, or at Oxbridge/Yalevard universities. If you're upper class you'll just be out of place at ghetto bashes.

Many places like Vegas and LA are ghetto people who got rich. I think Connecticut might be a good option.