Tyler Durden

Age is just a number

18 posts in this topic

I often heard the phrase "age is just a number" and didn't think much of it. But after realising that time is an illusion, it makes perfect sense.

If there is no past, then nobody was born X years ago. It really is just a random number given to a certain person in order to keep the illusion going.

Of course, it has to be in line with the physical appearence of the person to seem more believeable. 

egos have age, history, virtues, defects, profession, family, and much more. but since they are unreal, all those things that they have, including their age, are also unreal. egos also have a great need for self-validation with sex and socializing. What vital laziness of egos. and to think that over and over again, one day after another, faced with the dilemma I choose: ego. the bastard is seductive, tempting, despite his non-existence. Let's see if it's possible to be less....idk, stupid, traitor, fake, and say: god, i give myself. I do not want nothing for myself, since I am nothing. I just want to be possessed by you, that is, by me. take control of my life, I relax and open my heart and mind completely to your/my will. I don't need to understand, i trust and i don't care about anything. 

You're talking about a crass go-to phrase used by people seeking to justify pedophilia, and trying to validate it by invoking metaphysics about the illusory nature of time. 

Bruh where does Actualized find these people?

@DrugsBunny You completely missed the point. Where I come from, phrase is being used to describe people who don't look or behave according with their age. I don't know where you got this idea that it's something to justify pedophilia.

Edited by Tyler Durden

This post is great example of when you try to mix absolute level knowledge with relative realm and it just doesn't make sense.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 What do you mean by that? Shouldn't we use absolute knowledge to deconstruct relative "truths"? Isn't that what the process of awakening is all about?

@Tyler Durden

Knowing the truths of game should be used to play the game better, not to destroy the game itself. Age is not just a number like everyone tries to say. It has incredibly important role in life. For example more years in a clock correlates with more experiences and therefore more wisdom. It doesn't matter if there is a past or future from the relative standpoint, because the reality is that you have to play this game still at the end of the day and you have to play with the rules that are there. Knowing that this is just a game can help emotionally though.

7 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I often heard the phrase "age is just a number" and didn't think much of it. But after realising that time is an illusion, it makes perfect sense.

If there is no past, then nobody was born X years ago. It really is just a random number given to a certain person in order to keep the illusion going.

Of course, it has to be in line with the physical appearence of the person to seem more believeable. 

Yes, thats a cool insight I also had.

If you feel into this it actually opens my heart more for example to old people that I have no topics to talk about - it opens the understanding that really they are the sam age as me, their age is precisely: now years old.

Also easier to play and be patient with kids.

One of the facets of unity. Everyone is you so everyone is ... years old just as you.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan Yes, it's an amazing insight. You are also the same age as your parents. Truly a mindfuck. But I guess that's a paradoxical nature of this waking dream.

Edited by Tyler Durden

If you are the same age, say, with Einstein, where is he now? I'm able to talk to you, the physical human, but I'm not able to talk to Einstein, even if I, somehow, perhaps, can talk to you. 

And I think, yes, perhaps, that we are all nonexistent, that we are all, in a sense, you the awareness, or something like that, but here we are. 

Something about your perception of reality is attractive to me, but that something is what makes you you, instead of making you me. 

So, in a sense, in a literal sense of the idea of Buddhism, perhaps, we can talk of being as "nothing experiencing nothing", but that nothing is something that we are referring to as you. 

And what you said really is weird, not in a negative way necessarily, I guess, that you then are existence and time itself, and you are these words and the awareness of these words, and the experience of the "melting" in a sense of that duality, and becoming being. 

But if you are the laws of existence and mind and knowledge, for you are the now, then it is you that is the structure, and you become time, in a sense, then, by knowing yourself and being aware, in a sense, of yourself, and, paradoxically, it creates a distinction between you and me, for being needs duality to be able to be being. 

But the problem then is how do you explain your own existence, and then you may, perhaps, say that you can do that by making yourself an object to yourself that you know, but that knowing itself, then, is. 

So my question is about the nature of a question. Is a question really a question, or is a question an answer within itself? Is a question an answer within itself that makes itself "mystified" to itself? 

I guess it is the biggest question for me that makes me think of the world as a question experiencing itself as that which is a question, by "being" the notion, the idea, of a question first, and, by "definition", it is that which defines you. 

And it, then, gives me a weird perception of reality where reality seems to become your awareness of reality, and the possibility of your reality being something that is abstract, and it, somehow, becomes the idea. 

But that is a really weird thing for, then, you become you by becoming me, and I become me by becoming you. That's weird because it knows the experience of space and time, but it also knows itself as the form of being here and now. 

The question here is, then, what the heck is space and time, and how is it that form is a part of it? How does, as you might say, perhaps, that which is absolute is that which is relative? How is that which is absolute is being "being" by being that which is relative? How is it that you are, in a sense, you by simply being you who, or that, is the experience of knowing? 

Then we, in a sense, come to the level of perception and being, but it then also becomes circular for it is it that refers to it by "claiming", in a sense, to be something but it. And the "trick", in a sense, of being something but it becomes that which builds itself as the experience of being towards future, and being from past. 

Now you may say that it is a mystery within itself, for it is itself, but then how will you "explain" the structural modality of being? How is it, then, that you are you and not someone else? How is it, then, that all is in consciousness, and that all is consciousness, but all, at the same time, is the reference of consciousness? How is it, then, that structures exist? 

For example, let's say you are reading a book that Einstein wrote, and not become a part of that mode of being? I mean, you can say that it is that, but it also is not that for we are able to talk about it, in a sense in the "mode", or "modality", of it. And you may, perhaps, say that "well, dude, yeah, deal with it, for being is being", and it is an interesting perspective, I gotta say. 

However, then we, in my terms, perhaps, have to say that reality is intuition and intuition is the structure of reality. It, I gotta say, is a very frickin weird perspective for it is the "end", in a sense, of perspective by being a perspective. It is, perhaps, like a snake eating its own tail by becoming its own tail that is itself. That, if it, in a sense, might be able to refer to the idea of referring to the idea that is, in a sense, some intelligence. 

And that "intelligence" is so freaky for that intelligence is the being of being that is an experience of being. So even it there is a structure and form of the idea of notion there, then it becomes an "evolutionary" system in a sense that "evolves" towards itself, and "evolves" as itself, and becomes an idea that is impossible for it is the "point" of impossible. 

And that "model" of reality, in a sense, is, in a sense, "self discovering", but that self discovery, by its nature, is the "experience" of itself, knowing, or being, itself, and it becomes, in a sense, the notion, or the idea, that represents itself to itself, but that "itselfness" is the, in a sense, "evolutionary loop" of being "appearing" as becoming. 

You may, perhaps, at that point, say that "becoming" actually is not more mystical than "being", for, you may say, in a kinda weird way, becoming is but a series of being, but the "substance", in a sense, of becoming is one with being. But, then, what is our ability of making sense of something? 

We say that when you let go of a pen, for instance, it falls, and there is a pattern there that we experience. So, even if reality is mystical, reality also is causal, and that, as we may very well explain, also is rational. Reality that is mystical and, in a sense, free, also is a pattern, a structure, and reality is reality. 

So, what's really interesting to me is the structure, in that sense, of reality, that reality, in a sense, is organized by a frickin weird "thing", and it also, I guess, is that frickin weird "thing", but it discovers itself. But that process of "expansion" has a certain modality, even if, at the "ground of being" level it comes to itself from itself. Some of it being itself is hidden, and that's the "discovery". 

But that modality of being is its own being that it becomes, and its model, then, in a sense, is a no model model being the model that it is. 

On 9/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, Kksd74628 said:

@Tyler Durden

Knowing the truths of game should be used to play the game better, not to destroy the game itself. Age is not just a number like everyone tries to say. It has incredibly important role in life. For example more years in a clock correlates with more experiences and therefore more wisdom. It doesn't matter if there is a past or future from the relative standpoint, because the reality is that you have to play this game still at the end of the day and you have to play with the rules that are there. Knowing that this is just a game can help emotionally though.

He said you "have to play within the rules" You don't have to do anything. The phrase you have to do "this or that" has been used by how many authorities throughout time?

You have to be a slave. You cannot use this toilet or that toilet. You have to think like this, you have to think like that.

Notice how controlling you are....he doesn't have to listen to me, or you, or anyone. His lot in life is to live his dream however he sees fit and to get the consequences that come with it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

It seems that everything that I said flew right over your head and you didn't catch anything. In my post I didn't try to control anyone. I just tried to make clear the difference between absolute and relative perspective and how to combine those understandings to live better life. If you haven't go see Leo's video about that thing so you see what I was talking about. No one needs to listen what I say and that's why whenever my name pops into screen it can be skipped. If you decide to read anyways then at least do it properly, thanks.

With love -joNi-

6 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

It seems that everything that I said flew right over your head and you didn't catch anything. In my post I didn't try to control anyone. I just tried to make clear the difference between absolute and relative perspective and how to combine those understandings to live better life. If you haven't go see Leo's video about that thing so you see what I was talking about. No one needs to listen what I say and that's why whenever my name pops into screen it can be skipped. If you decide to read anyways then at least do it properly, thanks.

With love -joNi-

Its not it flew over my head....you said the words 

On 9/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, Kksd74628 said:

you have to play with the rules that are there

I am merely pointing out...he doesn't have to. He can play however he wants to....unless you want to be a referee, then go run for office lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

By the rules I meant laws of nature :D. I mean if you wanna start arguing that you don't have to play with those rules then I don't know what to say. I don't know what rules you thought I was talking about. The point was that even if you know that you're god or have other spiritual experiences the thing is that the end of the day you have to live your life in "human level" and there are some restrictions being human and there are also some relative truths that should be taked into account. Do you see what I try to show?

On 9/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

By the rules I meant laws of nature :D. I mean if you wanna start arguing that you don't have to play with those rules then I don't know what to say. I don't know what rules you thought I was talking about. The point was that even if you know that you're god or have other spiritual experiences the thing is that the end of the day you have to live your life in "human level" and there are some restrictions being human and there are also some relative truths that should be taked into account. Do you see what I try to show?

Yeah I get it....but this human level is still a restriction. Humanity is on the path to Transhumanism, in which they fuse technology to their biological bodies. So even if you say human...its a restriction. Humanity is really headed for some very deep stuff, especially when technology and spirituality unites. 

It is going to be realllly different, that era is literally alien to our current experience. We just will go through a lot of in fighting, and judging, and violence first. 

@Razard86

Right now with our development that we have you have to play with the rules so I was right. Good night.

Edited by Kksd74628
Typo

On 04/09/2022 at 3:01 PM, DrugsBunny said:

You're talking about a crass go-to phrase used by people seeking to justify pedophilia, and trying to validate it by invoking metaphysics about the illusory nature of time. 

Bruh where does Actualized find these people?

I've regularly heard the phrase used by folks who are seemingly reassuring themselves or others about their own getting older. I don't think OP meant it in the way you interpreted.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

Right now with our development that we have you have to play with the rules so I was right. Good night.

We finally revealed...you just want to be right. The I have to be right ego game...bingo!! This was fun...