Raptorsin7

Why Is Destiny Okay, But Not Fuentes

69 posts in this topic

This forum has a bunch of Destiny fans, but not any Nick Fuentes fans, and from the responses i've gathered so far it seems like everyone is cool with guys like Destiny and Vaush, but with Fuentes it's not okay.

As someone who has recently gotten into Fuentes i'm curious if anyone can answer this question. In your minds, why are figures like Destiny and Vaush okay, but Nick Fuentes is not okay.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This forum has a bunch of Destiny fans, but not any Nick Fuentes fans, and from the responses i've gathered so far it seems like everyone is cool with guys like Destiny and Vaush, but with Fuentes it's not okay.

As someone who has recently gotten into Fuentes i'm curious if anyone can answer this question. In your minds, why are figures like Destiny and Vaush okay, but Nick Fuentes is not okay.

How do you know that there are no Fuentes fans here? To declare you are a Fuentes fan would probably get you banned. So it is more reasonable not to be vocal about it. Even being a Destiny fan puts yourself in danger of getting banned imo. This is a lefty forum at least on the surface.

21 minutes ago, Epikur said:

How do you know that there are no Fuentes fans here? To declare you are a Fuentes fan would probably get you banned. So it is more reasonable not to be vocal about it. Even being a Destiny fan puts yourself in danger of getting banned imo. This is a lefty forum at least on the surface.

This forum is incredibly intolerant of those they deem as intolerant 

Edited by Raptorsin7

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This forum is incredibly intolerant of those they deem as intolerant 

Is it a big problem for you?

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

Is it a big problem for you?

No, but I think it's ironic. 

This forum will realize Fuentes is based one day. 

19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

No, but I think it's ironic. 

This forum will realize Fuentes is based one day. 

I find it interesting that you managed not to get banned. It is not easy to fly under the radar.

20 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I find it interesting that you managed not to get banned. It is not easy to fly under the radar.

I think as long as I'm not arguing in the politics thread i'm good. Some people try hating on me but they are too stupid to realize the hated will hurt them more than it affects me. But a lot of these guys aren't too bright

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think as long as I'm not arguing in the politics thread i'm good. Some people try hating on me but they are too stupid to realize the hated will hurt them more than it affects me. But a lot of these guys aren't too bright

Yes before it was more difficult. With the new categories it is easier to do some wrongthink

20 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Yes before it was more difficult. With the new categories it is easier to do some wrongthink

Yeah i cannot be silenced

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

In your minds, why are figures like Destiny and Vaush okay, but Nick Fuentes is not okay.

Destiny is entertaining, good faith and capable of nuance. I don't watch Vaush. He thinks conservatives are evil demons and that we should delete them from the face of the earth. Fuentes is an anti-democratic, Christian white nationalist, Schrödinger's Nazi. I'm a New Age social democrat. Those things do not mix.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Destiny is entertaining, good faith and capable of nuance. I don't watch Vaush. He thinks conservatives are evil and that we should delete them from the face of the earth. Fuentes is an anti-democratic, Christian white nationalist, Schrödinger's Nazi. I'm a New Age social democrat. Those things do not mix.

Nick Fuentes is a gosh darn patriot. Destiny is a moral degenerate, who's married to a sociopath and who lacks the brain circuitry for normal emotional functioning.

If you could pick one person to lead, Nick Fuentes or Destiny, Nick Fuentes would be the clear away best choice to run shit. 

Democracy sucks as a form of government. 99% of people in society cannot perceive their own best interests. Why is society being run according to a popularity contest, where most people are ignorant about every relevant piece of information.

Edited by Raptorsin7

20 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why is society being run according to a popularity contest, where most people are ignorant about every relevant piece of information.

There are plenty of countrys that is run by forceful dictators, and they wouldn't be there unless they where capable of great violence against their own people. So that is a great option for anyone to move to who are not in favour of popularity contests, aka democracy.

One leader, one will. No compromising of feelings or opinions.

4 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

There are plenty of countrys that is run by forceful dictators, and they wouldn't be there unless they where capable of great violence against their own people. So that is a great option for anyone to move to who are not in favour of popularity contests, aka democracy.

One leader, one will. No compromising of feelings or opinions.

You don't need a dictator. You can have some kind of republic where only the best and wisest have influence over the direction of the country.

Even with a dictator, you could have an enlightened autocrat who cares about the opinions and feelings of the people.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You don't need a dictator. You can have some kind of republic where only the best and wisest have influence over the direction of the country.

Even with a dictator, you could have an enlightened autocrat who cares about the opinions and feelings of the people.

The elites still have power in democracies. Normal folks give their power to them anyway.

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

The elites still have power in democracies. Normal folks give their power to them anyway.

The wrong kind of elites are running the country. These people are godless degenerates. 

We need some real mfer's

26 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The wrong kind of elites are running the country. These people are godless degenerates. 

We need some real mfer's

LIke Stalin and Hitler?

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

A dictator has never been needed ever, but they make sure that they have the controll of a country no matter what the majority thinks of them as a self-proclaimed leader. And they can only do so with a weaponized minority that are ready to kill anyone who disagree with them.

The leader will tell you that he is exactly that enlightened autocrat that you seek. You just can't disagree with him as or question his decisions and direction, ever. Your idea of the enlightened autocrat will care of the opinion and feelings of the people as long as the opinion and feelings are those of the enlightened autocrat, (aka dictator.)

Honestly dude I think you'd be way better off leaving this debate and taking an online course about politics/ political theory.

Personally, I think most of the politics community on yt are rather superficial in their political analysis, and in their intellectual rigour.

From what I've seen from your post, you seem like an on the ball kind of guy. However, I think getting political opinions from youtube is like eating junk food.

If you're persuaded by more right wing ideas, fair play. I'm not myself, but we can have a difference of opinion. However, why not look into figures like Nozick, or Locke. Guys who dedicated their lives to being at the cutting edge of the intellectual field and were well trained in doing so.

Personally, I'm a left winger but, though there are a few argument I've picked up from yt, I am confident in my opinion because of what experienced academics have argued, such as G.A. Cohen.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Nick Fuentes is a gosh darn patriot. Destiny is a moral degenerate, who's married to a sociopath and who lacks the brain circuitry for normal emotional functioning.

If you could pick one person to lead, Nick Fuentes or Destiny, Nick Fuentes would be the clear away best choice to run shit. 

I'm no Destiny fan, but I do acknowledge that he and Vaush are skilled enough debaters. It may have to do with differences in value systems, cognitive and moral differences, personality traits, states of being, life experiences and other lines of development. In the past, even though it's likely an exaggeration, some claim Destiny is a sociopath. He may have sociopathic tendencies, and is neural typical and autistic, but I think these differences may give a mixed signal and vibe that may be misinterpreted as malicious.

And when it comes to politics, I'm a bald eagle myself too, with a little bit leaning to the right.