DieFree

Can stage yellow support the death penalty? 

289 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Ohh I'm afraid your application to Yellow™ has been rejected, I thought you heard:(

What?!?! I already edited my linkedin ):

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Shall I lock?  Yellow Indeed has spoken.  Nothing more needs be said. 

Nah let the lower stages have their fun, pontificating and such. 

10 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Again, it's a man-made problem.  There is no reason euthanasia must cost millions.  How much does a bullet cost?  If it's voluntary then there should be no legal drama too.  Should cost less than $50 to have someone killed, any more than $1k is a complete scam and a product of corruption.

I could imagine some "horror stories" though where an "executioner" or euthanizer would carry through with it even if the person was shouting that they were regretting their decision. That's why vetting has to be really high bar and why the other options have to be more conceptually developed if you want to depict what you're suggesting properly.

As for the Yellow thing, there are healthy and unhealthy variants of Yellow.

@Leo Gura

if you really, purely only want to focus on the finance part, then why kill that person at all? That person can work , make more money, can create greater economic value.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Nah let the lower stages have their fun, pontificating and such. 

Pretty sure you have a large amount of Blue while being Orange-centered with some amount of Yellow at the highest part of your being. Haven't detected any Green, except for your lack of support for the death penalty and your compassion for oppressed Muslims (though the Islamist apologism  was off).

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

I could imagine some "horror stories" though where an "executioner" or euthanizer would carry through with it even if the person was shouting that they were regretting their decision. That's why vetting has to be really high bar and why the other options have to be more conceptually developed if you want to depict what you're suggesting properly.

Also not a real problem.  Many free and simple solutions.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

Pretty sure you have a large amount of Blue while being Orange-centered with some amount of Yellow at the highest part of your being. Haven't detected any Green, except for your lack of support for the death penalty and your compassion for oppressed Muslims (though the Islamist apologism  was off).

I'm going to live in an ashram for a few months then i'm going to do a 30 day meditation retreat in February. Isn't that Turquoise?

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm going to live in an ashram for a few months then i'm going to do a 30 day meditation retreat in February. Isn't that Turquoise?

That's Green or Orange-Green.

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That's really good and might be Turquoise. It might also be Green. Really it could be any color, but it seems like you're on the right track.

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Also not a real problem.  Many free and simple solutions.

Okay, but not just euthanasia. The original thread is about involuntary killing of a prisoner by the government either 1. as emotional / moral retribution for an act / crime or 2. a means of efficiency whereby the budget and space are freed up, an allocation issue.

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

That's Green or Orange-Green.

What's turquoise then? I'm pretty sure if are honestly pursuing the truth through retreats etc that's a Turquoise character trait.

But yeah part of the retreat is about more fundamental development and habit forming.

So what do you consider Turquoise then?

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Okay, but not just euthanasia. The original thread is about involuntary killing of a prisoner by the government either 1. as emotional / moral retribution for an act / crime or 2. a means of efficiency whereby the budget and space are freed up, an allocation issue.

Well then Yellow is against it.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

What's turquoise then? I'm pretty sure if are honestly pursuing the truth through retreats etc that's a Turquoise character trait.

But yeah part of the retreat is about more fundamental development and habit forming.

So what do you consider Turquoise then?

Green discovers spirituality, and so identifies strongly with it and takes it seriously.

Turquoise doesn't treat it as anything special.  Turquoise is so rare that there aren't many stereotypes for it.

We kind of need to understand how psychos like this work, what their motivations are, the genetic differences, so that we can spot it better when they're young and try to help prevent them from becoming evil.  If we kill them off as retribution for the acts that they have committed, then we're killing off our chance at understanding why these people are the way they are.  Plus, on the rare occasion that a person might be innocent, then you don't wanna be doing that, anyways.

Just now, Loba said:

We kind of need to understand how psychos like this work, what their motivations are, the genetic differences, so that we can spot it better when they're young and try to help prevent them from becoming evil.  If we kill them off as retribution for the acts that they have committed, then we're killing off our chance at understanding why these people are the way they are.  Plus, on the rare occasion that a person might be innocent, then you don't wanna be doing that, anyways.

You see, @Leo Gura, this is what Green looks like integrated.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Green discovers spirituality, and so identifies strongly with it and takes it seriously.

Turquoise doesn't treat it as anything special.  Turquoise is so rare that there aren't many stereotypes for it.

Hmm. Okay

Does this support the theory that @Leo Gura is Orange and not above Yellow?

Perhaps.

But I think he agrees deep down.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Perhaps.

But I think he agrees deep down.

So he's just trying to appear a certain way? Or he has some conditioning left over?

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You see, @Leo Gura, this is what Green looks like integrated.

A fine specimen indeed.

So he's just trying to appear a certain way? Or he has some conditioning left over?

Poor communication.