spiritual memes

Is the radical implications of oneness still valid?

55 posts in this topic

For some reason or another I went on a binge of crime against humanity and I've seen some shit...

The particularly disturbing ones were the belgian occupation of the congo, the ukrainian massacre of the poles and the rape of nanking. The latter is particularly disturbing because I'm chinese and it literally happened to my relatives.

According to the radical implications of oneness, I have experienced all of this fucked up shit which doesn't sound fun.

However, according to the solipsism and god realization videos, others are imaginary and i'm the only one in existence. So doesn't that contradict  the radical implications of oneness? Am i still going to experience all the human suffering in existence or not?

human horror reaches crazy limits. another example is vlad the impaler. or the Assyrians. There are examples like this everywhere. deep, dark horror. complete absence of love. the ego taken to the extreme. It is also not fun to visit a cow slaughterhouse, or see industrial fishing practices, the killing of dolphins, ocean turtles. reality has a destructive side, a dark side. I suppose if you are fully enlightened you can see the glory in an army of schizoid Japanese entering your country and beginning to murder everyone and rape young girls before torture them with obsessive relish.

About the solipsism, i think it's a simplistic and wrong conception of reality 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall yeah I'd like to think my mind can handle it but seeing and reading about this fucked up shit can really fuck with my head. If anything, the spiritual work makes it worse because it gives me more empathy. I can no longer see people as fundamentally separate from me so when I watch an isis beheading video, I can almost feel the persons pain. I also for some reason have a strange compulsion to watch these videos, like i want to be exposed to the darkest parts of reality to see if i can handle it.

I would say that we have to understand that beheading Isis is the same as you swatting a fly. a fly in all its perfection. apparent reality is created and destroyed, and creates destructive agents. To think that it shouldn't be like that is ego. to think that it is necessary to arrive at a human peace and harmony is ego. It doesn't mean that the ego is wrong, just that it is ego. reality creates and destroys. There is no good or evil, only creation and destruction. the two faces that balance reality. Is childhood cancer bad? the als? that a 14-year-old boy becomes a quadriplegic for jumping headfirst into the pool? that there are parents sons of bitches who undermine the lives of their children? no, it's just reality. seeing it without judging is the only way to begin to understand it. it is deeper, richer, intricate, wild, than any idea we can have of it

57 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

However, according to the solipsism and god realization videos, others are imaginary and i'm the only one in existence. So doesn't that contradict  the radical implications of oneness?

No, they're the same perspective. You and I are one and the same thing, as such there is no one here besides you, as this also applies to absolutely everything else which is perceived to be separate from you, not just me.

23 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

like i want to be exposed to the darkest parts of reality to see if i can handle it.

This is some silly nonsense, if you want to embrace selfishness that's great and all. But subjecting yourself to misery just for shits and giggles is far from wise.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

3 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This is some silly nonsense, if you want to embrace selfishness that's great and all. But subjecting yourself to misery just for shits and giggles is far from wise.

@Breakingthewall Yes im well aware of that, its more of a compulsion than something logical. 

I made a thread called "here's why God won't experience everything" check it out:

I reached the same conclusion as you that you get to choose your incarnations or atleast what happens in your incarnations. Do I know if I'm right? No I don't. I can only go by direct experience of my own life. If it's just me here and I'm God then it would be idiotic to subject myself to torture, but torture must always exist otherwise there would be missing dualities/fears. Really what you fear is infinity because it's infinite uncertainty and that is terrifying.

11 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

because I'm chinese and it literally happened to my relatives.

You are dreaming.

However, consciousness is everything, so you're gonna have to integrate every possible thing you can imagine to realize your true identity as God.

Every horror and evil you can imagine, is You. Look upon it and smile knowing it is you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know what you're getting at, but "is it still valid?" gives the slight impression that what Leo says is taken on as some kind of doctrine. I think what you're asking is if Leo still agrees with what he said in the past. But just incase you or someone else takes what Leo says as truth, just because he said it, I want to say this:

What's said in Leo's videos is not valid just because Leo says so. What is said in Leo's videos can only "become"  valid for you if it can be validated in your direct experience. It's best to look at this content critically but with an open mind, to see and look for yourself if it's true.

When faced with the deepest questions, trusting anyone but yourself will result in total disappointment and will not result in seeing what you yearn to see. Don't hand out your authority to anyone, not even the one who is telling you to not hand out your authority.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming.

However, consciousness is everything, so you're gonna have to integrate every possible thing you can imagine to realize your true identity as God.

Every horror and evil you can imagine, is You. Look upon it and smile knowing it is you.

That makes sense but its still pretty hard watching an ISIS beheading and knowing its me. Does this mean I completely experience the pain of the victim or I'm just imagining it? or somehow both?

35 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

That makes sense but its still pretty hard watching an ISIS beheading and knowing its me. Does this mean I completely experience the pain of the victim or I'm just imagining it? or somehow both?

Why do you see so terrible that Isis decapitates and you see as natural and inevitable that there are diseases that rot the body of a 6-year-old child causing horrible pain until death?

What do you think karma is? You will experience everything because everything is you. I am noticing a habit of creating separation on the forum. What Leo says is true, if everyone is you, then yes you will experience everything....and I mean everything. You will experience even stuff you DO NOT know exist. Everything in its totality. There is no separation so stop separating.

So Alien life? Yes. A grain of sand? Yes. Whatever form awareness takes that is what you will take and you are already doing it RIGHT NOW. RIGHT FREAKING NOW. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you see so terrible that Isis decapitates and you see as natural and inevitable that there are diseases that rot the body of a 6-year-old child causing horrible pain until death?

I mean, both are pretty horrific. which is why the radical implications of oneness is so disturbing. Because I'm going to experience all of it.

13 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I mean, both are pretty horrific. which is why the radical implications of oneness is so disturbing. Because I'm going to experience all of it.

are you going to experience it? who? you? or have you already experienced it? or maybe you are experiencing it right now? you, the you who fears being tortured, will not experience any of that (unless Isis captures you). who experiences it is the absolute total, and for it a torture chamber of the king of Babylon is sublime art, the same as a blade of grass. the you that fears is unreal, just a conditioning, an idea. the total infinity well that you really are is so foreign to you that you think you are like an alien

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

are you going to experience it? who? you? or have you already experienced it? or maybe you are experiencing it right now? you, the you who fears being tortured, will not experience any of that (unless Isis captures you). who experiences it is the absolute total, and for it a torture chamber of the king of Babylon is sublime art, the same as a blade of grass. the you that fears is unreal, just a conditioning, an idea. the total infinity well that you really are is so foreign to you that you think you are like an alien

yeah, when I had my awakening I laughed at my fear of death and all the suffering in the world because it was all just an illusion

12 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

That makes sense but its still pretty hard watching an ISIS beheading and knowing its me

Yeah, well, builds empathy don't it? ;)

What's the beauty in all this? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Beauty is Everything.

Ta-daaa! 

;)

On one hand you say there's beauty in everything and on the other hand you say that you support the death penalty. 

Ummm... 

Facepalm

Facepalm

Facepalm9_9

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

On one hand you say there's beauty in everything and on the other hand you say that you support the death penalty. 

Ummm... 

Facepalm

Facepalm

Facepalm9_9

After seeing some mexican drug cartel videos, sometimes the most compassionate thing do is to put a bullet through their brain to end their fucked up dream.

Theres beauty in executing a psychopath so that they can't hurt more people.