Rishabh R

How to actually find out if a girl has a boyfriend ?

15 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura how are you and all.Haven't posted for a while now .How to find out that if a girl has a boyfriend as it is so confusing on the surface to know ? Feeling that it is impossible to get a girlfriend (although I must keep my feelings aside and be persistent in the game).

"Hey, are you in a commited relationship right now?"

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Don't ask, if she has a boyfriend and you are trying to flirt with her she will tell you she has a boyfriend

Will eye contact work like if I am trying to make eye contact and she is not making it?

52 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Will eye contact work like if I am trying to make eye contact and she is not making it?

Either you ask or you probe through escalation - its not that complicated.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

23 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:
  •  
  • I've slept with women who had bf's but would not give me a kiss, nor tell me why. Later, I found out she had a bf. Weird.

These women are probably not even going to tell you they have a BF even if you ask, so it makes no difference.

If a girl wants you to leave her alone and she has a BF, that's going to be her immediate excuse, you don't need to do any digging or asking about it

I mean it doesn't hurt you to ask if the girl has a BF. It simply isn't necessary, because if she is in a happy committed relationship she will tell you quickly and then you leave her alone

Maybe it's worth it if you think she is leading you on, but again, in that case she would likely just lie.

IMO it's better to just assume the girl is single until she tells you otherwise. It's smoother. Then again I mainly talk to girls out at night where the chance of them being single is probably substantially higher

'Is there anyone you're madly in love with right now?'

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

"Are you single?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Are you single?"

Too simple. That can’t possibly work?

The game of survival cannot be won. 

3 hours ago, King Merk said:

Too simple. That can’t possibly work?

Do you think it's supposed to be complicated? If so, why would it have to be? Why does it have to be something that "works"? 
You're not gaming the girl, you're trying to figure out if she's single. You don't need to sweep her off her feet and feed her some impressive pickup line to figure out if she's single. 

"Are you single" is the exact response I expected from Leo before scrolling down and reading his comment.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

Do you think it's supposed to be complicated? If so, why would it have to be? Why does it have to be something that "works"? 
You're not gaming the girl, you're trying to figure out if she's single. You don't need to sweep her off her feet and feed her some impressive pickup line to figure out if she's single. 

"Are you single" is the exact response I expected from Leo before scrolling down and reading his comment.

I think he was being sarcastic :P

@7thLetter I’m with you dawg. It was a sarcastic post lol. I was trying to point out that some of us tend to overthink things.

Life can be simple. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Why does everyone think this is bad to ask wtf. It's basic conservation. Don't make it a big deal, but after of few minutes of getting to know each other and vibing it's ok to ask, doesn't take away from anything..

If you're in the right state it can be the first question you ask her, doesn't matter.

Sometimes they tell me they have and sometimes I found out after her boyfriend comes up to confront me