Tron

bro these woman really dont respect me as a human being

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Tron said:

I met all of these girls in person. But I need ways to communicate with them

This is what I am saying, now I have to go back and re explain this to you. This shit always happens lol 

All I’ll say is this frustration you experience is quite normal for guys. I don’t really know what else to say. It’s just something you have to learn to deal with and not care that much about. 

Eventually you’ll find a girl who hooks hard on you and will want to text you 24/7, but it takes a bit of effort 

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

All I’ll say is this frustration you experience is quite normal for guys. I don’t really know what else to say. It’s just something you have to learn to deal with and not care that much about. 

Eventually you’ll find a girl who hooks hard on you and will want to text you 24/7, but it takes a bit of effort 

I appreciate your time and words.

All I can say is that in this moment, I feel stuck in a limbo of women who don't treat me with respect. No matter how I approach it, work on myself, or work on getting better and more mature with the women I choose, I seem to feel like they see me as someone with no worth.

But the good news is that I refuse to let them judge my self worth.

But in all honesty I do kind of have feelings of hatred towards the nature of women rn. I'll meditate on that in the park. 

Edited by Tron

9 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Well. Getting a great guy is equally frustrating for me. 

Such is the way of life. Swallow the pill. 

Make more friends in the mean time. 

Long term dating is not much worth. Too much effort, too little prizes. 

Don't go after girls who are too snobbish, they flake crazy. 

Go for sweet needy girls. 

we live in two different worlds. respectfully 

4 minutes ago, Tron said:

I appreciate your time and words.

All I can say is that in this moment, I feel stuck in a limbo of women who don't treat me with respect. No matter how I approach it, work on myself, or the women I choose, I seem to feel like they see me as someone with no worth.

But the good news is that I refuse to let them judge my self worth.

But in all honesty I do kind of have feelings of hatred towards the nature of women rn. I'll meditate on that in the park. 

Obsession with respect is usually a pitfall. Why do you care whether people respect you? 

if they don’t just move on and look for others who do. Don’t let it anger you. It reflects more on them than it does on you

I’d bet most guys get heavily frustrated with girls at some point in their life. But then you can also look at the horrors that some guys bring upon some girls (and it’s not that rare) and you realise both genders are shitty to each other in their own ways. Guys don’t have it that bad all things considered

Edited by something_else

7 minutes ago, something_else said:

Obsession with respect is usually a pitfall. Why do you care whether people respect you? 

if they don’t just move on and look for others who do. Don’t let it anger you. It reflects more on them than it does in you

Id bet most guys get heavily frustrated with girls at some point in their life. But then you can also look at the horrors that some guys bring upon some girls (and it’s not that rare) and you realise both genders are shitty to each other in their own ways. Guys don’t have it that bad all things considered

I get that I should just move on

The problem is that it's all my results seem to be lately. I'm just feeling like thats all ill get even if I do keep moving on. Cuz thats all ive been getting. Make sense? 

I talk to another girl, and another, and another, I keep moving forward. Keep being abundant. Keep disconnecting from the bs.

Then around the 4th or 5th rejection or feelings of it going nowhere, I start to feel this pessimism and frustration

Whats the point of even trying when literally every girl just acts like Im not worth their time? 

And I obviously know women deal with shit too, but im not a guy who causes that. And this is about me 

Edited by Tron

Just now, Tron said:

I get that I should just move on

The problem is that it's all my results seem to be lately 

And I obviously know women deal with shit too, but that aint me. And this is about me 

Man I go through weird phases with girls too. It’s never consistent. Sometimes I do great, sometimes I do awful and I get frustrated as hell. I don’t know why

You’re talking to a decent amount of girls so you’re doing something right. Just keep meeting new girls and you’ll get through this period of frustration :) 

Just now, something_else said:

Man I go through weird phases with girls too. It’s never consistent. Sometimes I do great, sometimes I do awful and I get frustrated as hell. I don’t know why

You’re talking to a decent amount of girls so you’re doing something right. Just keep meeting new girls and you’ll get through this period of frustration :) 

thanks man. im mad at the world rn. I dont feel like doing it anymore. But maybe ill feel better tomorrow or something 

@Tron Check this out.

https://www.johnelitedating.com/concepts

Scroll down to where he talks about how you need 20/35 bricks for attraction. You can assess where you are weak and where you can improve.

Woman have to see you as valuable if they are going to be into. That value is based on their perception of you. And their perception of you will be according to those 35 points.

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Tron Check this out.

https://www.johnelitedating.com/concepts

Scroll down to where he talks about how you need 20/35 bricks for attraction. You can assess where you are weak and where you can improve.

Woman have to see you as valuable if they are going to be into. That value is based on their perception of you. And their perception of you will be according to those 35 points.

yeah more online dating advice. thatll help for sure 

Just now, Tron said:

yeah more online dating advice. thatll help for sure 

My bad bro. You clearly already know it all.

26 minutes ago, Tron said:

thanks man. im mad at the world rn. I dont feel like doing it anymore. But maybe ill feel better tomorrow or something 

i don’t blame you. But chill, you’ve got this my man. Take a break and let yourself detach from the situation. Trust me, it helps.

Dude if they're not treating you respectfully, i.e. demeaning you, not respecting boundaries etc., that's a problem with them not with you. They shouldn't be treating you like that.

I would not talk to them, and then go find women who treat people respectfully.

You can play co-dependency games to try and turn them round, attraction wise, but I don't think its very healthy.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

43 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I shouldn't be around humanity or this forum. I'm too toxic of an individual.;)

Good luck on getting women though. I hope your progression leads you to where you intend to be. 

For me, I have accepted the fact I will always be alone unless I treat my social anxiety. All women I've been with I was on low doses of xanax(self medication). I have GAD, MDD(treatment resistant), Adhd. Everything is treated except the GAD. DOCTORS THINK ITS A JOKE. My life is different. I Will always be alone. Lol

I'll make a video before I leave and explain everything. And post photos so you can see what I look like. 

Before I have Leo delete this account.

Thanks for hijacking my thread about my shit and making it about you, fuckin d bag 

Edited by Tron

3 hours ago, BenG said:

@KH2 How much do feel like you respect women? Would you like to talk about what it looks like to respect women more?

Do you respect men? 

Dude is venting here for feeling used and ur responding not respectfully 

Edited by Jacob Morres

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

lol

lol 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

i don’t blame you. But chill, you’ve got this my man. Take a break and let yourself detach from the situation. Trust me, it helps.

my guy :fistbump: 

22 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Don't worry ? I'll be gone. Plenty of more threads to make bitching about your life to others. 

They are great at listening ;)

Again, best of luck to you. And hope all is well on your end. 

Sorry if you feel disrespected or like I "hijacked" your thread. My apologies that wasn't my intention my friend. 

If you want me to delete the messages please tell me to do so and it will be done.

#GodSpeed

~Thoth-【θέλημᾰ(A∴A∴)】

I dont vent about my problems a whole lot, but when I do, I dont want someone to take over my space with their bs 

1 minute ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Like i said account will be deleted so stop crying. It's okay baby everything will be okay ;)

lol this guy sucks 

Just now, BenG said:

@Tron Is it OK if I hijack your thread with my BS and make it all about me?

lol have at it I guess. I got to vent, someone listened, thats all I can ask for. 

Enough

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.