Tron

bro these woman really dont respect me as a human being

40 posts in this topic

they just act like im their entertainment whenever they feel like it. it's a fucked up world we live in bro

5 hours ago, Tron said:

they just act like im their entertainment whenever they feel like it. it's a fucked up world we live in bro

Your posts are worthless unless you give actual details about your mindset and what happened.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aleister Crowleyy You dont understand that girls prefer men who are mature. YOu are too young and immature. Wait until you are 30 or 35 years old and the game changes.

32 minutes ago, Raze said:

Your posts are worthless unless you give actual details about your mindset and what happened.

Yeah I honestly dont have the energy to really explain online anymore cuz everyone has a loose interpretation of it.

And if I put to much detail ppl are like "whoooooahhh buddy take a step back, stop overthinking"

Simplified situation: They straight up show me real interest (I'm a grown ass man I know what it looks like) and then treat me like I am not worth their time, and when they do want me they expect me to be available at any moment. 

I don't treat any friend or acquaintance like that. And these are grown women too

And bro ppl can try to twist this on me all they want. And @Leo Gura can do his lil snarky lol's with his nerdy chrome dome ass, but I know who I am. I do respect women and have worked immensely to treat them like equals and develop healthy relationships. They dont treat me with respect. 

Just now, Tron said:

Yeah I honestly dont have the energy to really explain online anymore cuz everyone has a loose interpretation of it.

And if I put to much detail ppl are like "whoooooahhh buddy take a step back, stop overthinking"

Simplified situation: They straight up show me real interest (I'm a grown ass man I know what it looks like) and then treat me like I am not worth their time, and when they do want me they expect me to be available at any moment. 

I don't treat any friend or acquaintance like that. And these are grown women too

Usually this kind of stuff happens when you are super invested in them and they are not that invested in you

Us guys will invest in a girl pretty quick and we will stick with that decision, while girls typically will come and go with investment until you have sex because they’re still working out how they feel about you until that point

This is a generalisation, to be clear

If you also build up some abundance for yourself you can become a bit more immune to this, which I would recommend

You wanna feel like you can go and meet lots of new girls weekly and reliably

3 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Maybe. I'm 22 at the moment. Idk how long I can take it.

I work at target and all day see ugly men with hot women. 

I've worked so hard on my communication skills and no output, as of now. 

Can you walk out of target please? 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

Usually this kind of stuff happens when you are super invested in them and they are not that invested in you

Us guys will invest in a girl pretty quick and we will stick with that decision, while girls typically will come and go with investment until you have sex because they’re still working out how they feel about you until that point

This is a generalisation, to be clear

If you also build up some abundance for yourself you can become a bit more immune to this, which I would recommend

You wanna feel like you can go and meet lots of new girls weekly and reliably

nah I get that man. I have realllllly worked on an abundance mindset.

I was literally talkin to 4 girls and a friend with benefits, and they all treated me like I aint shit

I mean I could talk to more, but I have a life purpose I am working on. I'm a busy man, I wanna make time for this because I want a partner and family, but 4 girls is what I would consider casting my net. I really dont got time for much else.

And they all STILL wrote me off 

1 minute ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Hahaha all the fucking mind games just to talk to one girl. ? sometimes I wish I was a tall white Chad. At least that area of my life would be "okay".

Everyone I know at least has a gf. I have nothing. People not as attractive as me have women. Women run away from me. I should give them a reason. 

I can't even get the witches as an occultist(girls into alternative music).

In all honesty I think it's where I live. They don't dig people who have darker skin than them. It's white or nothing here. 

bro chill, you are coming off as unstable 

1 minute ago, Tron said:

nah I get that man. I have realllllly worked on an abundance mindset.

I was literally talkin to 4 girls and a friend with benefits, and they all treated me like I aint shit

I mean I could talk to more, but I have a life purpose I am working on. I'm a busy man, I wanna make time for this because I want a partner and family, but 4 girls is what I would consider casting my net. I really dont got time for much else.

And they all STILL wrote me off 

Wrote you off how?

If you’re going to chat to lots of girls you have to be ready to face a lot of rejection too, it’s just part of it and it isn’t usually personal

3 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Tyler Robinson I don't understand what you are saying.

6raa92.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I am unstable. 

Then you kinda need to work on that instead of girls. Girls can pick out unstable vibes a mile off

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Wrote you off how?

If you’re going to chat to lots of girls you have to be ready to face a lot of rejection too, it’s just part of it and it isn’t usually personal

ugh I dont even feel like explaining in detail, cuz you're gonna knit pick what I could have done and I'm done knit picking

In person, they show real interest. Suggest getting a drink, talk about where they like to go, one straight up said 'text me' with a serious tone. Like I knew she wanted me.

But when I did text her like a few days later I didnt even get a response. I know she saw it too...

They just act unavailable over the phone and social media when I am actually trying to see whats up. Like straight up disconnected 

2 minutes ago, Tron said:

ugh I dont even feel like explaining in detail, cuz you're gonna knit pick what I could have done and I'm done knit picking

In person, they show real interest. Suggest getting a drink, talk about where they like to go, one straight up said 'text me' with a serious tone. Like I knew she wanted me.

But when I did text her like a few days later I didnt even get a response. I know she saw it too...

They just act unavailable over the phone and social media when I am actually trying to see whats up. Like straight up disconnected 

Why don't you get more girls? 

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I am unstable. 

then you shouldn't be around women 

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Why don't you get more girls? 

cuz it requires a lot of energy. It just frustrates me that the whole process feels like I have to engineer everything and not more natural.

Making friends, comes completely natural.

This shit is like being difficult for the sake of it. 

it drains me that no girl ever wants to meet me half way 

I remember one time I texted a girl like a day or two in advance and asked if she wanted to get food, and ppl were like "ohh you cant do that, you need to text girls like 4 or 5 days in  advance"

well why the fuck not?? 

they all just come off fickle as hell, and never are willing to give any kind of leeway. 

For awhile in my younger years I internalized this on my self worth, but I'm done taking rejection out on myself

Edited by Tron

1 minute ago, Tron said:

cuz it requires a lot of energy. It just frustrates me that the whole process feels like I have to engineer everything and not more natural.

Making friends, comes completely natural.

This shit is like being difficult for the sake of it. 

Well. Getting a great guy is equally frustrating for me. 

Such is the way of life. Swallow the pill. 

Make more friends in the mean time. 

Long term dating is not much worth. Too much effort, too little prizes. 

Don't go after girls who are too snobbish, they flake crazy. 

Go for sweet needy girls. 

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Tron said:

I mean this is pretty typical. It’s kinda annoying but it’s why you should focus on meeting girls in person more. 

In my experience texting girls you don’t already have a solid connection with is usually a bit of a minefield and sucks a lot of your mental energy which is prob what you are experiencing now

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean this is pretty typical. It’s kinda annoying but it’s why you should focus on meeting girls in person more. 

In my experience texting girls you don’t already have a solid connection with is usually a bit of a minefield and sucks a lot of your mental energy which is prob what you are experiencing now

I met all of these girls in person. But I need ways to communicate with them. I dont live with them in a small commune. I live by myself in a house. 

This is what I am saying, now I have to go back and re explain this to you. This shit always happens lol 

Edited by Tron