Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Vibroverse so once we are stuck in this dream then that's it ? We are bound by the limitations of the current dream ? So we basically need a reset button to start a freshly new dream altogether? 

Well, maybe you don't need to think so dramatically of it, maybe it is about the process of discovering yourself instead of searching for an instant moment of discovering yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Basically, you will realise that your mind is already manifesting reality, so there is really nothing preventing you from manifesting some pussy for yourself, other than your will.

Yes I understand.  So my own will is interfering with my own will . My question is why?

I can't imagine a different universe filled with hot super models pleasing me sexually because I'm busy imagining this current universe?  So I need to first erase this whole universe entirely and start again from scratch? Because once I imagined this universe and convinced myself that its reality then I must play by it's rules that I myself have imagined ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Well, maybe you don't need to think so dramatically of it, maybe it is about the process of discovering yourself instead of searching for an instant moment of discovering yourself. 

I need a shortcut bro .ain't got no patience anymore ? 

Maybe I'm just trying to spiritually bypass the work I have to do in myself. Instead I'm fantasising about magical woo woo shortcuts.

-Osho

@Someone here 

I get the sense you want to change something about your experience.

This is impossible. Utterly, totally impossible. And that is precisely what makes existence so indescribably beautiful. 

What is, is all there is. Always. There is never anything except what is. There never could be anything except what is.

You will NEVER be able to change a single thing. 

Apparently.

Just now, axiom said:

@Someone here 

I get the sense you want to change something about your experience.

This is impossible. Utterly, totally impossible. And that is precisely what makes existence so indescribably beautiful. 

What is, is all there is. Always. There is never anything except what is. There never could be anything except what is.

You will NEVER be able to change a single thing. 

My question is why ? What is preventing that? 

I did some experiments on my nightly dreams by counting my fingers and noticing that they don't add up to five.I can recognise that I'm dreaming. I can enter a state of lucid dream and once I'm lucid in the dream then I can change how the dream unfold .and I can literally imagine ANYTHING into existence. But why can't I do the same with the waking reality ? Is there a fundamental metaphysical difference between the waking state and the dream state that makes it impossible to modify? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Karas said:

@Someone here yes god can but doesn't want to

xD

-Osho

You, from your deep level of consciousness being what you call God, have created the structure of this spacetime experience in a very finely detailed and organized way, so, maybe, even though on your mind level you think you wanna get where you wanna get instantly, that deep level of yours, at an, in a sense, unconscious or subconscious level, is aware that what you actually want is the experience of a process, and so, you might be limiting yourself wisely from that level of your being to be able to find what you really want and need. 

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes I understand.  So my own will is interfering with my own will . My question is why?

I can't imagine a different universe filled with hot super models pleasing me sexually because I'm busy imagining this current universe?  So I need to first erase this whole universe entirely and start again from scratch? Because once I imagined this universe and convinced myself that its reality then I must play by it's rules that I myself have imagined ?

Because you wouldn't create an inferior universe just to please your ego. I'm sure you could have this universe you're describing as a peak experience, but it wouldn't be stable and you would inevitably come back to this reality, and you would be left wondering, if what you just experienced was actually real or just a dream.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Vibroverse said:

You, from your deep level of consciousness being what you call God, have created the structure of this spacetime experience in a very finely detailed and organized way, so, maybe, even though on your mind level you think you wanna get where you wanna get instantly, that deep level of yours, at an, in a sense, unconscious or subconscious level, is aware that what you actually want is the experience of a process, and so, you might be limiting yourself wisely from that level of your being to be able to find what you really want and need. 

But why did i design it this way ? Why I didn't design a universe in which I could instantly manifest whatever I want ? If you compare and contrast that kind of universe with our current universe..which one seems more plausible?  If you were god and can design a universe from scratch.. Would you put challenges and limitations on your dream ? For what purpose?  Is God such a drama queen?

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

My question is why ? What is preventing that? 

If a character in your dream had their own lucid dream, and was convinced that they had somehow learned to control their dream, all of this is still within the dream. So it is with the "waking state".

You are a dream character, and a dream character cannot change the content of a dream. In the same way, a movie character cannot change the script. A simulation with pre-set parameters and variables always runs the same way.

The sense of self is like an energetic wrinkle, a misapprehension. Under certain circumstances (meditation, spontaneous awakening, 5MEO, DMT, etc) it can seem to iron itself out.

Apparently.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But why did i design it this way ? Why I didn't design a universe in which I could instantly manifest whatever I want ? If you compare and contrast that kind of universe with our current universe..which one seems more plausible?  If you were god and can design a universe from scratch.. Would you put challenges and limitations on your dream ? For what purpose?  Is God such a drama queen?

You designed it in the most beautiful and good way conceivable. You can explore infinitely diverse states of consciousness, in which you have an infinite range of abilities and consciousness of what you are doing, but in the end you will always want to come back to the way things were. Also notice that time is the method by which you explore yourself. So just because you are impatient and unwilling to put in the intent needed to get to these states, doesn't mean shit to the One that is beyond space and time.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I'm not satisfied with the answers provided in this thread.

@Leo Gura please help me out .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not satisfied with the answers provided in this thread.

@Leo Gura please help me out .

This is not the type of question that can be answered propositionally. If you want to find out, you need to put some skin in the game.

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

This is not the type of question that can be answered propositionally. If you want to find out, you need to put some skin in the game.

Im wiling to go all the way...you told me that I'm already imaging the perfect universe. That might be true from gods perspective. Because from gods perspective everything is always perfect.  But its not true from the perspective of the ego and all its desires and likes and dislikes .

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Im wiling to go all the way...you told me that I'm already imaging the perfect universe. That might be true from gods perspective. Because from gods perspective everything is always perfect.  But its not true from the perspective of the ego and all its desires and likes and dislikes .

Maybe the perfection is, that you have desires, likes and dislikes, instead of already having it all. 

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Maybe the perfection is, that you have desires, likes and dislikes, instead of already having it all. 

No . If you are in a state of intense thirst or hunger ..and compare it with a state of being full and quenched ..which state is considered the perfect state ? Of course the state  of completion and homeostasis .

Like I said from the absolute perspective..it literally doesn't matter if you're dying from hunger or if you being pleased sexually or you are high on cocaine or being tortured with a sword etc..it's all equal to God.BUT ..it's obviously not all equal to the ego .and we live from place of ego consciousness. How many of us are fully awakend to have complete detachment from material conditions?

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No . If you are in a state of intense thirst or hunger ..and compare it with a state of being full and quenched ..which state is considered the perfect state ? Of course the state  of completion and homeostasis .

Like I said from the absolute perspective..it literally doesn't matter if you're dying from hunger or if you being pleased sexually or you are high on cocaine or being tortured with a sword etc..it's all equal to God.BUT ..it's obviously not all equal to the ego .and we live from place of ego consciousness. How many of us are fully awakend to have complete detachment from material conditions?

Don't talk about things that are not in your direct experience. You are confusing the map for the territory. You will never be able to logic your way through this.

@Nilsi I literally said that most of us including me live from ego consciousness not from God consciousness. And that makes our preferences and attachments worth the strive for.  We are not like ramana maharishi who can be dying from cancer and yet be able to not give a fuck and stay blessed out .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nilsi I literally said that most of us including me live from ego consciousness not from God consciousness. And that makes our preferences and attachments worth the strive for.  We are not like ramana maharishi who can be dying from cancer and yet be able to not give a fuck and stay blessed out .

Thats not what awakening is about. You want to experience live fully and be engaged with it, but you can still definitively and conclusively know that its just a dream. I dont think anyone here wants to go down the path of Ramana Maharshi.