Someone here

Is it possible to materialise things into existence?

172 posts in this topic

@Nilsi sorry not sure I get your point. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nilsi sorry not sure I get your point. 

My point is that you dont have to be completely detached from your life once you awaken. You can still choose to live "as if" it was real, and after a while it will seem completely real to you again, only this time, you know you can always unplug from the game, if you choose to do so. If you want to live like Maharshi and just completely renounce everything you can do that of course; and if you choose to completely wake up from this dream and not look back, you can do that as well. Its just not as black and white as it is usually portrayed.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

My point is that you dont have to be completely detached from your life once you awaken. You can still choose to live "as if" it was real, and after a while it will seem completely real to you again, only this time, you know you can always unplug from the game, if you choose to do so. If you want to live like Maharshi and just completely renounce everything you can do that of course; and if you choose to completely wake up from this dream and not look back, you can do that as well. Its just not as black and white as it is usually portrayed.

I know all of that . That's not what I'm originally asking .

In going back to my OP question..Is it possible to reach a radical level of awakening..or what Leo called "god mode " and be able to influence the physical structure of reality itself just by sheer thought and imagination?  Can it be done?  Without psychedelics?

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know all of that . That's not what I'm originally asking .

In going back to my OP question..Is it possible to reach a radical level of awakening..or what Leo called "god mode " and be able to influence the physical structure of reality itself just by sheer thought and imagination?  Can it be done?  Without psychedelics?

Again. That's kind of what's happening already. The proper question would be "can one become conscious of how one manifests reality," to which the answer is, absolutely. Psychedelics seem to be the fastest way for most people, but I'm sure it can be done without them. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Someone here 

See if this resonates.

God is waiting and watching.

It waits for you to be done with all of your dancing. It waits for you to give up your longings, ambitions and regrets - knowing doubtlessly that that in time you will turn to it - exhausted, discouraged, and empty.

It sits within you quietly waiting for this moment. Yet while waiting, it was actually directing the entire play all along. It was God who inspired all of your thoughts and acts, impersonally utilising and manipulating them so as to first allow you to build up your faculties and your strengths to be used as a tool for its most perfect expression; and then, finally, to bring you to enlightenment.

The self is but a training ground for Godhood. You must put aside everything you think you are. Only in complete surrender is awakening possible.

Petty egoistic notions of manipulating reality are not what it’s about. 

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

can one become conscious of how one manifests reality

And again ..you are saying that I'm ALREADY manifesting reality .but why there is limitations to that ? Why I can't move through a brick wall ?why i can't wish a million dollars into existence? 

If I'm already creating reality..why did I create it such that once I'm done creating it ,I have to abide by it's rules which I myself have created in the first place ? Why can't I just right now enter into god-mode and change the rules ? I mean I do it every night when I'm dreaming (especially when lucid dreaming ) but why is the waking state different? 

I feel like I'm repeating the same question over and over again .so pardon me if I'm pushing the limits of your understanding.  I do appreciate this conversation tho.so thanks .

5 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Someone here 

See if this resonates.

God is waiting and watching.

It waits for you to be done with all of your dancing. It waits for you to give up your longings, ambitions and regrets - knowing doubtlessly that that in time you will turn to it - exhausted, discouraged, and empty.

It sits within you quietly waiting for this moment. Yet while waiting, it was actually directing the entire play all along. It was God who inspired all of your thoughts and acts, impersonally utilising and manipulating them so as to first allow you to build up your faculties and your strengths to be used as a tool for its most perfect expression; and to eventually bring you to enlightenment.

I don't want enlightenment. I don't care about what's true .I only care about how I feel .because I'm fucking honest .go put your hands on a hot stove and see if you care about enlightenment or truth or God anymore .

I'm in my mid 20s. I feel like I'm not living up to the standards of my age .I want to have exotic life experiences ,you know eating the best foods..banging the hottest chicks ..smoking the finest marijuana etc manifesting my dreams and pleasures . 

I feel like I'm bypassing the hard working that is nesscary for manifesting that and instead engaging in wishful thinking about materialising things out of thin air. What a shame tbh .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And again ..you are saying that I'm ALREADY manifesting reality .but why there is limitations to that ? Why I can't move through a brick wall ?why i can't wish a million dollars into existence? 

If I'm already creating reality..why did I create it such that once I'm done creating it ,I have to abide by it's rules which I myself have created in the first place ? Why can't I just right now enter into god-mode and change the rules ? I mean I do it every night when I'm dreaming (especially when lucid dreaming ) but why is the waking state different? 

I feel like I'm repeating the same question over and over again .so pardon me if I'm pushing the limits of your understanding.  I do appreciate this conversation tho.so thanks .

You aren't done creating it, it's happening right now, it's just a matter of being conscious of it or not. It's the same as if you were scratching your balls and we're asking me why you scratch your balls and not your armpits.

Edited by Nilsi

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't want enlightenment. I don't care about what's true .I only care about how I feel .because I'm fucking honest .go put your hands on a hot stove and see if you care about enlightenment or truth or God anymore .

I'm in my mid 20s. I feel like I'm not living up to the standards of my age .I want to have exotic life experiences ,you know eating the best foods..banging the hottest chicks ..smoking the finest marijuana etc manifesting my dreams and pleasures . 

Then why don't you just fucking own your shit and make it happen. You think you can lay in bed all day and God will just put a supermodel in your lap? Even if that was possible you wouldn't even know how to fuck her properly. I'm not trying to insult you, but you have to approach these things with a bit more common sense. How do you think God creates this kind of life? It's a developmental process and not some switch you can just flip.

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

You aren't done creating it, it's happening right now.

Obviously I'm done creating it .can you demonstrate an example that proves I'm creating it right now ? Can you wish the floor you're sitting in out of existence? 

If I imagined this whole universe. Then it's now a fixed project .it's done being created .nothing can change in the fundamental rules that governs it .if not ..please demonstrate one example that shows the opposite? 

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Then why don't you just fucking own your shit and make it happen. You think you can lay in bed all day and God will just put a supermodel in your lap? Even if that was possible you wouldn't even know how to fuck her properly. I'm not trying to insult you, but you have to approach these things with a bit more common sense. How do you think God creates this kind of life? It's a developmental process and not some switch you can just flip.

If you continued the quote ..I said clearly that I'm spiritually bypassing and looking for magical and mystical shortcuts which are not gonna happen.

Here :

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I feel like I'm bypassing the hard working that is nesscary for manifesting that and instead engaging in wishful thinking about materialising things out of thin air. What a shame tbh 

-Osho

Only if that was possible, right? :)

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Obviously I'm done creating it .can you demonstrate an example that proves I'm creating it right now ? Can you wish the floor you're sitting in out of existence? 

If I imagined this whole universe. Then it's now a fixed project .it's done being created .nothing can change in the fundamental rules that governs it .if not ..please demonstrate one example that shows the opposite? 

If you continued the quote ..I said clearly that I'm spiritually bypassing and looking for magical and mystical shortcuts which are not gonna happen.

Here :

This discussion is not going anywhere. Do your work and then come back and we can talk about it.

You can watch some Abraham Hicks videos maybe, it usually talks about how to get to the state of consciousness where you are able to create what you want, and try to stop finding problems about this and that, because when you focus on what you think to be a problem, you start the process of creating it, or you just keep creating the same reality that clearly does not satisfy you. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

You can watch some Abraham Hicks videos maybe, it usually talks about how to get to the state of consciousness where you are able to create what you want, and try to stop finding problems about this and that, because when you focus on what you think to be a problem, you start the process of creating it, or you just keep creating the same reality that clearly does not satisfy you. 

The real insight is, that you are already creating exactly what you want. If you don't get that, your efforts to consciously create will largely go nowhere.

14 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Only if that was possible, right? :)

Man i would create a bathtub filled with liquid chocolate and cocaine syringes all over my body while having two hot blondes licking my cock head ?. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Man i would create a bathtub filled with liquid chocolate and cocaine syringes all over my body while having two hot blondes licking my cock head ?. 

That's exactly why you're not getting the power to do that. Stewarding so much power necessitates responsibility and selflessness. But you can still make that happen with your limited means and you will see how shallow and petty that will be.

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

The real insight is, that you are already creating exactly what you want. If you don't get that, your efforts to consciously create will largely go nowhere.

Well, it depends on how you define what desire means. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Well, it depends on how you define what desire means. 

Desire is that which you're moving toward, to the degree that you actually let it animate you. If you desire a hot girl and let that desire fuel you, you will find yourself banging her sooner or later. The problem arises when you try to repress your desire or second guess yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

That's exactly why you're not getting the power to do that. Stewarding so much power necessitates responsibility and selflessness. But you can still make that happen with your limited means and you will see how shallow and petty that will be.

You do desire that kind of stuff .

I know how sneaky you are ;)

-Osho

@Vibroverse I think the law of attraction is pseudoscience and wishful thinking. 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You do desire that kind of stuff .

I know how sneaky you are ;)

I don't actually. If I desire something, I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen and keep my eyes on the price. I may have some kinky daydreams sometimes but those just come and go. Truly desiring something is having that desire as your north star and letting it inform everything you do, from the way you walk and talk, to what you do from the moment you wake to the moment you go to bed. I'm currently trying to become a leader and that's really a multi decade process but I already practice how to speak like a leader, how to walk like a leader, how to eat like a leader - this is how you consciously create.

If you want to be a guy that has bitches, money and status, why don't you just try to be that kind of guy now? It's like prototyping in evolutionary biology; your first iteration will be rough and probably pathetic but you work and improve on it and inch your way toward it. 

Edited by Nilsi