Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

I've decided I want to be rich

11 posts in this topic

In my early 20's the draw of making the best music possible was my main thing. To be spiritually developed, write great poems and music seemed like the best goal I could imagine in my heart.

However, Now I am 26 and... though the above still remains I now realize I want to be very rich. I'd like to be a millionaire so I never have to worry about money again. Now, that likely is impossible for many reasons but... I will be reading more books on money, wealth building, investments over the coming years with more intense focus than ever. I sense I am more grounded and sober than I have ever been. I have been laid off for about 2 months and I've been coming to the library after my morning routine everyday to apply for jobs etc.

I've been studying excel, accounting, personal finance. I am trying to become extremely organized, pragmatic, sober, clear minded, focused, detail oriented, logical, etc... I've been finding a deep, satisfying joy out of this pursuit. I want to be rich, live in a nice place and develop a healthy relationship. I also want more high quality friends. 

I will still do Qigong everyday, I will continue to build my online presence (I have about 400 people following me on Tiktok for my online business... soon to be putting out full workouts on youtube and then starting a subscription service over next few years... plus there is the online course). I cry tears of joy when I think about where this way be in the future. I have also been posting on Tiktok as Thought Art. Thought Art is my Journaling coaching business. I teach people about journaling exercises and the mental/ emotional frameworks for how and why to do it. That also makes me cry tears of joy. Then, Engramn is my music and I have so many songs written that need to be recorded and I have a vision for a new sound for the future. I will also being posting Tiktoks for fun.

However, all of the above need me to have more money. I need more capital, resources etc to pay for coaching, courses, marketing, gear, clothings, costumes, etc 

I have to have a long term lens on my projects and if they really mean something to me I will do whatever it takes to make them a reality. 

For now, Wealth is the major thing holding me back. I will take a balance approach of debt repayment, savings and investing in my education and projects. 

I will NOT fucking quit until my life is awesome.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sounds great!

Good luck dude.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

it's good that you're passionate and motivated about your career. just be careful not to get too obsessed with that pursuit.

one day this will all be memories

On 28/07/2022 at 9:24 PM, Thought Art said:

I will still do Qigong everyday, I will continue to build my online presence (I have about 400 people following me on Tiktok for my online business... soon to be putting out full workouts on youtube and then starting a subscription service over next few years... plus there is the online course). I cry tears of joy when I think about where this way be in the future. I have also been posting on Tiktok as Thought Art. Thought Art is my Journaling coaching business. I teach people about journaling exercises and the mental/ emotional frameworks for how and why to do it. That also makes me cry tears of joy. Then, Engramn is my music and I have so many songs written that need to be recorded and I have a vision for a new sound for the future. I will also being posting Tiktoks for fun.

You're doing so many amazing things!

Take a beat and appreciate yourself for that, if you haven't yet.

The money will come.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I can show you a miserable millionaire and a truly happy average income person.

If you want an honest opinion, wealth isn't your major hold back right now it's your intentions that appear to be underpinned by egoism. 

images - 2022-08-04T101732.989.jpeg

Edited by Bujo

4 hours ago, Bujo said:

I can show you a miserable millionaire and a truly happy average income person.

If you want an honest opinion, wealth isn't your major hold back right now it's your intentions that appear to be underpinned by egoism. 

images - 2022-08-04T101732.989.jpeg

What about an awakened millionaire?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I'm pretty sure Alan Watts was reasonably wealthy... 

The thing is if you want to be wealthier than most people you have to do something different from most people.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

What about an awakened millionaire?

Absolutely, but it should start with a mission that has a bit more depth than just 'I want to be rich' don't you think? 

I started with the idea "I want to be rich". It made me miserable over the course of 20 years. Making money became an obsession. I continuously sought out and pursued opportunities. Over time I developed a real sense of hollowness because "making money" cannot be an end in itself. Careful not to kid yourself that it's a means to an end. I'm sure it can be, but more often than not it grows into something else.

Apparently.

The money is just a means. I want to do a lot of things but, being a wage slave isn't one of them.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"