thisintegrated

Focusing on God helps become God?

27 posts in this topic

Something I've noticed.  Every time I watch Leo's live awakenings I, out of nowhere, start waking up myself.  The euphoria starts flooding in and the insanity feeling kicks in, lol.

So when this happened yesterday I realized what's causing it.  It seemed to be my attention being placed on God.  Meditation, concentration, love, etc. might get you there, but they're indirect methods.  Identify what an awareness of God, as an ""identity"", feels like, and then you'll just connect to it.

idk how Leo manages to talk so easily in that state.  Language seems to stimulate my intellect, the ego, and forces me to kind of parallel process two states at the same time, and eventually pushes me over the edge into the ego.

Anyone have similar experiences/thoughts?

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

When Leo is talking about God he is not in God consciousness.

He is in his "awakening ..live!" videos

I get into this state if I watch any spiritual guru video. It's called transmission.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@thisintegrated Yes, this is a very real phenomena I have experienced in different ways. One of the most profound examples was attending David Hawkins workshops. My theory is when we place our attention on someone or something you are aligning with that energy and state. A type of co resonance begins to occur. This can certainly occur with watching video recordings. Even reading writings from highly awakened individuals can have this affect. This is also the theory behind shaktipat. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@thisintegrated Yes, this is a very real phenomena I have experienced in different ways. One of the most profound examples was attending David Hawkins workshops. My theory is when we place our attention on someone or something you are aligning with that energy and state. A type of co resonance begins to occur. This can certainly occur with watching video recordings. Even reading writings from highly awakened individuals can have this affect. 

It's literally just empathy; emotionally attuning to somebody else's state. It just happens to work with subtle states of consciousness as well. Consciousness is not stupid. This is Oneness in action.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I get into this state if I watch any spiritual guru video. It's called transmission.

Almost all spiritual videos are Green tho.  They usually just make me go into Fi and Te.  Though ig they could inspire one to enter an altered state of consciousness.

What's transmission?  I don't think Leo's ever mentioned it.

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@thisintegrated Yes, this is a very real phenomena I have experienced in different ways. One of the most profound examples was attending David Hawkins workshops. My theory is when we place our attention on someone or something you are aligning with that energy and state. A type of co resonance begins to occur. This can certainly occur with watching video recordings. Even reading writings from highly awakened individuals can have this affect. 

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Though it's crazy it's possible to do this with God.  I literally gain superpowers when I do this, either from listening to someone speak as God, or from just suddenly waking up for no reason.

When I "align" with a regular ego I guess it's similar, but instead of gaining superhuman intuition I just understand their feelings/views/desires/etc. perfectly.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Almost all spiritual videos are Green tho.  They usually just make me go into Fi and Te.  Though ig they could inspire one to enter an altered state of consciousness.

I mean like Sadhguru, Rupert Spira; any enlightened guru.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

What's transmission?  I don't think Leo's ever mentioned it.

But I thought you were an OG! :ph34r: It's also called "The Grace of the Guru". It's contagious spiritual energy. All energy is contagious, but some people are more contagious than others. I'm not gonna link him here, but search up "Jan Esmann shaktipat".

I achieved something similar with his exercise in the "Guided exercise for realizing you are God" video

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Though it's crazy it's possible to do this with God.  I literally gain superpowers when I do this, either from listening to someone speak as God, or from just suddenly waking up for no reason.

@thisintegrated I would make that a regular practice for yourself.

I have been having some very profound insights recently during my flotation tank meditations. Often I am just focusing on the thought that I am God while I meditate. 

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I mean like Sadhguru, Rupert Spira; any enlightened guru.

I still just connect to their Turquoise ego in such cases.  I feel their energy, but I never really enter a profound altered state of consciousness just from hearing them.  If they're speaking from their ego, I still just connect to their ego, even if it's an enlightened ego.  To enter the God state I have to focus specifically on God.  It's like a person.  Can't just pick any person, has to be God, the one and only.

But I thought you were an OG! :ph34r: It's also called The Grace of the Guru. It's contagious spiritual energy. All energy is contagious, but some people are more contagious than others. I'm not gonna link him here, but search up "Jan Esmann shaktipat".

Well I'm familiar with the concept.  Too bad only Yellows would actually be interested in researching the science behind it.  The gurus all just "feel" and not know shit, lol.

Edited by thisintegrated

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I achieved something similar with his exercise in the "Guided exercise for realizing you are God" video

I think the first time I watched it it also triggered the state in me.

But in that video he's not in the God state, so you can't as easily just copy and paste God into yourself.

Check out the awakening live videos.

I've long been acutely aware of the underlying mechanism for what you all are describing here. This hearkens back to the age-old wisdom, that you are the sum of the 5 people with whom you spend the most of your time. As for this notion of spiritual transmission, I've only ever experienced that specifically from watching Leo's live awakening videos. The effect of becoming others by experiencing them is usually too subtle for you to notice it's effect. But when people around you are in high states of consciousness it tends to become obvious. Furthermore, this is fundamentally why animals tend to act differently around you when you're tripping as if they know because on some level they're aware that you've changed states.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This hearkens back to the age-old wisdom, that you are the sum of the 5 people with whom you spend the most of your time

??

So I need to find 5 people who are in the God state 24/7?‍?

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

??

Yeah and they need to hug you in a circle like you do on MDMA with your buddies (like all people do, right?... Right? ?).

22 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah and they need to hug you in a circle like you do on MDMA with your buddies (like all people do, right?... Right? ?).

This sounds like some of that "men's time" @AtheisticNonduality was going on about??

Edited by thisintegrated

13 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

@thisintegrated If you could, it would be an excellent catalyst for your own awakening. Challenging to find though. Most who have achieved that state have no interest in being known, so you won't find them on YouTube. I received some very powerful transmission's during my trips to India from beings who were in very awakened states. But once again they have no interest in being famous or having a following so it's not easy to find them. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

But in that video he's not in the God state, so you can't as easily just copy and paste God into yourself.

Maybe, either video is not that difficult for me if I focus on it. Leo himself has to do the exercise and bring himself into that state of consciousness as he explains it, so the state is there from him in that video as well, I just have to tap into it. One has more order and intention behind it (guided exercise), and one is more sporadic and chaotic (live awakening), maybe different people will benefit more from either.

In general I've noticed such moments sprinkled throughout Leo's other videos too, but these few videos seem to be much more focused on bringing out that awareness. And also these videos focus on different insights. The live awakening feels like a barrage of insights at once, whereas the guided exercise focuses on this aspect of "You are god alone by yourself". Both will definitely bring your awareness to God, but perhaps a different flavor of God. 

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

5 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

??

Are there people who are in that state all the time? how they live? it seems unnatural. the mind has a function, it is a blocker, it blocks what is unnecessary for your survival. I suppose that those people will be in a community, helped by others, meditating all day, doing very simple tasks, and they will be completely happy. his contribution to the world will simply be.