thenondualtankie

Your favourite spiritual teachers besides Leo

10 posts in this topic

Send some profound talks and lectures my way! Which spiritual videos on YouTube have moved you the most beside Actualized.org?

THAT: 

I randomly came across that video like 6 years ago when I was still in school. I didn’t understand a word intellectually but I felt like something way deeper something with incomprehensible beauty was being said there. THIS was my little acorn seed that began my spiritual journey.

I haven’t studied many spiritual teacher besides Alan Watts and Leo so idk how good Alan Watts is compared to other ones. I really like his way of “teaching“ although he didn’t call himself a teacher. He just throws incredible ideas out there and focuses mostly just on the quientessence  and he has the flow and charisma to communicate a feeling next to his ideas so you naturally inquire about these things. 

Leo is definetly a lot better in making sense of it all but lacks the charisma of somebody like Alan Watts. To be fair all the other spiritual teacher that I saw pale in comparison. He is definetly great to throw within the mix if your spiritual journey to keep things light. 

Richard Schwartz

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Apart from me, hold on they are all me, Terence McKenna Neville Goddard is the OG of the OG.  Ram Dass and Ramtha were all breed crumbs.

Goddard and Gura, really well I guess I do have a sense for humor

Sri M. Master of Kriya Yoga. Delivers his tachings easily understandable by the listeners.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Terrence McKenna, Ram Dass, Alan Watts, Teal Swan, Eckhart Tolle.

Edited by Bujo

Rupert Spira, Michael Singer, Jim Newman, John Wheeler, Peter Dziuban, Lisa Cairns, Adyashanti, Theo, Richard Lang, Angelo DiLullo, Andrew Holecek, Jed McKenna, David Hoffmeister, Anna Brown ... 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse