StarStruck

Kundalini awakening in front of girl

11 posts in this topic

So last weekend I fell in love with a girl on first sight. She mirrored my kundalini awakening. There was a lot of laughter, ecstasy and scary amount of energy/love releasing from my body. I felt the solar plexus ignition hitting my heart and I couldn’t stop myself after that. I felt kind of embarrassed. She was in awe by the amount of energy and shocked at the same time. I see her at dance class and I’m kind of embarrassed when I see her again. I can’t rewind it back and what happened happened but what meaning should I give this experience? 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Cool, I have no idea sounds like you both had it?? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Not even kundalini awakening could purge the pedestalization of a woman ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

50 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@StarStruck Cool, I have no idea sounds like you both had it?? 

I don’t know. I was too overwhelmed and embarrassed by the emotions to ask her anything. In that moment and right after that I didn’t even know what was happening. 

In Tate we trust

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Not even kundalini awakening could purge the pedestalization of a woman ?

in the heart the male and female energies merge to create the hieros gamos so it is not weird a female was involved. I literally thought she was an angel. I was literally StarStruck. I really had to struggle tooth and nail to not lose myself in that moment (ego death). 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Sounds awesome! :o

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 22-7-2022 at 2:41 PM, Holymoly said:

Own the fuck out of it man that’s crazy 

How do I suppose to own that? It felt like being touched by God, and me trying to keep composure lol

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Sounds wild af!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 19-7-2022 at 10:09 PM, StarStruck said:

in the heart the male and female energies merge to create the hieros gamos so it is not weird a female was involved. I literally thought she was an angel. I was literally StarStruck. I really had to struggle tooth and nail to not lose myself in that moment (ego death). 

I actually experienced the same and went into a semi-psychosis. But after challenging the mental madness barrier it was relatively easy to step back from it.

But before the semi-psychosis it was as if something had taken me over. The way i touched her, my sensuality and energy were all from a perfect place of heartfelt intuition. My ego felt very unsafe to let go of that control. She said: "who are you"? 3 or 4 times out of awe.

But my ego really took that as: who the fuck am i indeed? Who is doing this all? Which made me paranoid and psychotic. But not for long thankfully ?