NoSelfSelf

Game has nothing to do with women!

26 posts in this topic

@Pavement Probably would learn about money game...

Tell me whats game then?

Why would you prove yourself to other men?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

14 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Game as i defined it is who you are to yourself, your own creation thats not influenced by anyone, 100% focus on yourself and now creation from there(not easy to make that shift)

I wouldn't say you have to focus in yourself. I am learning the game. I didn't even know what it was one month ago, I find it fascinating. for me it is to create a situation, an energy, where the sexual flourishes. For this I see that you have to be in the no-mind mainly, you have to focus on what is happening between the two of you, as if there were a movement, a current, between you and the girl. It has happened to me the last two times that I have fallen apart. after an entrance in the street, 30 minutes of conversation standing in the street, slow, flow, getting hot, and suddenly I lose it, I am wishing that she was gone...and I have let out two girls of a level of beauty that until now I would have thought that It is way beyond my possibilities. I don't even ask for the phone, I want it to happen at that moment, and if not, there will be another. it's absolutely exciting, the street is like the jungle and I'm the hunter...but my goal is not a fuck, it's the sexual energy, I want to create it from the nothing, be able to handle it, direct it, a dance. an art that I am far from mastering

On 7/12/2022 at 8:39 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Its all about who you are to yourself,what belief you have in yourself,what you created for yourself and how you communicate to yourself etc. and then you express it as it is...

Its all manifested when you come in front of a woman if theres fear,doubt,confusion its because you losing yourself in the woman not yourself!, or you havent had yourself in the first place...dont know what you are about ,didnt define yourself...

Getting all excited seeing her and thinking omg shes hot! you dont see you just make her the focus and not you, so you are out of the game immedietly lost in limbo...

Thoughts? What would you say whats game about?

Ultimately everything starts and ends with self.

Everything.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:00 PM, Breakingthewall said:

There is no game, just enjoy the presence of a girl, enjoy that moment, make a connection, and see what happens. the process is the goal

Its still called a game... inner game, outer game, mind game, the game of life, the flow, the zone, the vibe, the moment, zen, yoga, attraction, whatever you wanna call it, the process, its all game. Hell there is an NBA player named Joel Embiid his NICKNAME is "The Process."

So yeah its all game.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'd say game is both inner and outer.

You can have sick inner game, but if you're not socially calibrated you'll miss out. Also, tho im not that into this side of game, you look at logistics and that sort of thing.

You can go v hard on the outer and get good result, i.e. mystery. However, to my mind, that's a route to mental dysfunction, and you gotta keep in mind whether the juice is worth the squeeze with the outer game heavy approach to game. 

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 12/07/2022 at 9:51 PM, aurum said:

The guys I know who get laid the most are often at the bottom tier of being psychologically healthy. These are guys who have probably laid at least 100+ women in their life, or are on their way there. And they’re usually pretty obviously damaged.

@aurum Appreciate your perspective on that. As I became more open-minded and multiperspective about this subject of dating, I recently saw myself falling into rigid mindset traps again. I was becoming obsessed with the need for a better or perfect vibe/feelings before approaching women again. It was having a toxic effect on me and your comment kind of woke me a bit to that. Thanks!