puporing

Struggles post God-realization/Solipsism

55 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Devin said:

I don't see why you have to pretend there's separation, to me it's like reading or watching a story, it's a fun adventure, I don't pretend when reading and I still like to

Yeah I get that perspective. For me I just haven't gravitated towards any sort of fiction/shows for some time (the last two years at least..), I have been absorbed in spirituality quite totally, any books I read or teachings I have been absorbed in are towards more and more truth. Even work wise I had to step out of working for others partially because I could not get wrapped up in the "fiction", especially since most places do not care for creating a good "story". Even if I was to be absorbed in some story it would be related to truth and love, high consciousness, which currently is lacking in our environment.. the story of mankind right now for the most part is one of enslavement/control of one another. Yes there are sprinkles of love and inspiration, conditional kinds of love spread out, but really it's so not even close to the potential. I still experience racism and sexism on a regular basis for instance. Maybe that helps to understand why I chose to get "out of the story" ;)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

I still experience racism and sexism on a regular basis for instance. Maybe that helps to understand why I chose to get "out of the story" ;)

Canada is supposed to be one of the more progressive countries, if that is happening then wow... that leaves me speechless. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Sincerity said:

@puporing I hope you are doing okay. I don't really know you, but I'll tell you I think your consciousness and strength to deal with difficulty is admirable. 

I can't say I relate or understand fully because I'm certainly not as awake + I've almost completely fallen back into the dream. But I wanna say I think you're doing great :) And good luck.

Thank you for the encouragement, @Sincerity. Definitely a choice, to go back to the dream or stay this way :D, or somewhere in between works too. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

Funnily enough, nowhere is that near as much of a problem as with awakening. The differences between any two unawake people are comparatively minor. You don't really get to see just how hostile people are to escapees of the monkey reservation, until you escape (as I'm sure you know).

Even the otherwise most friendly, benign, respectable people, are generally only friendly, benign and respectable within their little box. That is, unless they are reasonably awake, but then they're not in a little box.

My approach in real life these days is generally to present minimal aspect, keep them happy and off your back, and don't try to haggle. Imo you can't really maintain this 24/7, and probably a whole lot less.

Edit: See also:

https://www.wisefoolpress.com/free/waterline-2/

Yeah people do try to get you "back in line" unfortunately.. they really want to be validated that the way they're living is the "best way". A few of the "friendships" I briefly had ended that way because I didn't buy into the "achiever mindset". One of the biggest differences I'm sure you could relate is I don't take "human goals" so seriously like most do a "life and death" kind of a deal (but more play and being in the moment and responding to what arises).  

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Canada is supposed to be one of the more progressive countries, if that is happening then wow... that leaves me speechless. 

It definitely helps that the language used by the leaders are progressive and protective of minorities and women. But the collective consciousness is not all at that level and there's a wide range.

Edited by puporing

4 hours ago, puporing said:

Yeah I get that perspective. For me I just haven't gravitated towards any sort of fiction/shows for some time (the last two years at least..), I have been absorbed in spirituality quite totally, any books I read or teachings I have been absorbed in are towards more and more truth. Even work wise I had to step out of working for others partially because I could not get wrapped up in the "fiction", especially since most places do not care for creating a good "story". Even if I was to be absorbed in some story it would be related to truth and love, high consciousness, which currently is lacking in our environment.. the story of mankind right now for the most part is one of enslavement/control of one another. Yes there are sprinkles of love and inspiration, conditional kinds of love spread out, but really it's so not even close to the potential. I still experience racism and sexism on a regular basis for instance. Maybe that helps to understand why I chose to get "out of the story" ;)

Yeah, from a worldly perspective that stuff sucks, but "suffering" from/with those things is an adventure/experience a different spice of life to taste.

We don't actually make progress on the world scale for raising consciousness, like growing a corporation. The only way you raise consciousness is just by being conscious, there's nothing to do beyond that.

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Yeah, from a worldly perspective that stuff sucks, but "suffering" from/with those things is an adventure/experience a different spice of life to taste.

Sure but I'm not gonna be actively seeking it out at this point, challenges yes, but what's the point of being in toxic environments your whole life? I've had enough of that, maybe your cup's not filled yet :D

3 hours ago, Devin said:

We don't actually make progress on the world scale for raising consciousness, like growing a corporation. The only way you raise consciousness is just by being conscious, there's nothing to do beyond that.

"Being" and "doing" are of the same coin. 

8 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

This is why I recently quit my job in a yellow/green non-profit social enterprise, run by my elder brother. He is SD Yellow and very much invested in his cause,  and I think it's great stuff, but I just have no capacity to be invested in it.

Which in turn meant that I had little motivation to put up with all kinds of other things that ended up on my plate for no good reason, and all the confrontations with staff and 3rd parties that came out of it, which was mostly SD Green stuff. Good people all around, relatively speaking, but nonetheless it was generally unsustainable environment for me, so I had to go. At least we agreed on that part. 9_9

Fortunately with my brother being Yellow, we didn't have a fight or anything. He understands and accepts (begrudgingly) that we see things differently. He just doesn't really understand why I see things the way I do.  ?‍♂️ 

Yea I think I know.. it's not about "good or bad", just, different way of being, like if your default is a quiet mind, and you've transcended the need for language as the main way of communication, among other things like need for stimulation, buying into a collective story, etc, then yeah it's going to require "acting" on your part to be part of a group dynamic.

Edited by puporing

36 minutes ago, puporing said:

Sure but I'm not gonna be actively seeking it out at this point, challenges yes, but what's the point of being in toxic environments your whole life? I've had enough of that, maybe your cup's not filled yet :D

Ahhhh, Yeah I need breaks for sure, just sounded like a more permanent statement from you.

36 minutes ago, puporing said:

"Being" and "doing" are of the same coin. 

I mean we don't need to do some specific tasks, it's just whatever we do conscious

3 hours ago, Devin said:

just sounded like a more permanent statement from you.

Idk where life's gonna take me... it's always evolving. It's possible I'll be more "out there" one day, maybe to "transmit"/share something :)

I can appreciate the "prodding". ;)

Edited by puporing

Talking about Infinite Reality with the finite tool of the mind, which is rarely able to see the tiny piece of Reality it experiences as it is, is an aberration, has no consequences, and can only be considered a fun activity. And that's ok:)

@JoeVolcano i wasn't referring to you personally at all, but to people who have punctual awakenings and implement them in their ego, and i erase it because it didn't make sense, everyone does what they can. but one thing is obvious: the awakening is now. memorized past awakenings are what give rise to the division between awake and not awake, me and the normies, etc. if we're not realizing god right now, better not think about it. or think about what to do, or not do, to realize now. and if we are realizing it now, in some extent, you will be happy and everything will be as it should be. conceptualize, put labels, talk to your friends about spirituality... oversized ego.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@JoeVolcano of course, As I said, everyone does what they can, the only way is to follow their own intuition. I don't disapprove of your attitude at all, on the contrary, I think you are a free-minded guy who does not bow to the ideas of others.

16 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

Then you'll agree with this.

It depends. if you highlight your ideas in opposition to theirs, yes. if you act consistently, go about your business, are happy and honest, and do not seek to prove that you are better than anyone, they usually do not have any problems. unless they're saudi fundamentalists or something

1 minute ago, JoeVolcano said:

you keep smiling and don't get into a serious discussion with them

If you need to show them anything, you should ask yourself why do you need that.