Blackhawk

Bad trip on LSD

94 posts in this topic

I guess I'm finally desperate enough to take a psychedelic again. Earlier trips with other psychedelics have been very bad.

Something needs to change in my life, or my understanding of the Truth, that's why I want to take it.

The stuff he sells is liquid LSD dropped on sugar cubes. 130 µg per cube. Is that good?

I wont have a trip sitter because I don't know anyone. Maybe I could have a online trip sitter?

Edited by Blackhawk

Well, I will probably trip in my loneliness tomorrow. Thanks for all the support guys, not.

Any music recommendations?

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

130 µg per cube. Is that good?

Never taken cubes before but assuming they're similar to tabs, should be fine.

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Someone recommended Tycho to me for my last trip and it was pretty good. Honestly, just listen to the music you normally like, acid makes it way better

Wish you the best :) 

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

130 µg per cube. Is that good?

Yeah that should be fine. 

44 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The Grateful Dead ;)

for example: https://open.spotify.com/album/1E4MXxSYoAMN5qpy1y6aBm?si=ltHVNNk9RlyadaZGvmnfLg

before the trip set your intention, best write it down like this:

Intention: Healing 

other than that just lay down and let it work on you, try to let go in every moment 

My intention will be: the Truth about reality.

My plan is to put a sugar cube on my tongue, let it melt, and then swallow it. Is that the optimal way to do it?

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon

This album can act like a tripping guide for me personally, brings you through a big palette of experience, pushes you and comforts you at the same time. Freaking awesome...

Other than that I would say that let your feeling guide you to music choice. Music in headphones and speakers can both be amazing. I like to listen in headphones and lie on my bed, it can be a very intimate and pure moment with myself. You can just follow your feeling for what you feel like listening to, LSD has a tendency to "help" you select the best song for the moment a lot of the time.

LSD can show you the love for yourself that you really are, the pure self acceptance. It can show you a lot of insightful things and help you see things from new perspectives. Good luck and all the love :).

Edit:

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

My plan is to put a sugar cube on my tongue, let it melt, and then swallow it. Is that the optimal way to do it?

I would let it melt and sit in my mouth for 5-10 minutes before swallowing personally but swallowing it should work too.

Edited by Asayake

Okay thanks.

4 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Are you feeling stable enough to do this? Just checking:)

I don't know. But I might never be more stable than this. I have naturally bad nerves and are afraid+nervous about everything.

Maybe scented candle also helps with improving the mood? But of course it will be on a safe place and not right next to me.

Edited by Blackhawk

49 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

What about something a bit more practical?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What about something a bit more practical?

But.. I want to know the Truth. I'm willing to suffer for Truth. I can't let anything come before Truth.

But if this trip will be bad, then maybe I can trip again, but then with the intention that I just want to be more happy.

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I want to know the Truth.

I just want to be more happy.

?

Okay.

About 5 hours left until I trip. I'm nervous.

There's a high risk that I will write stupid crazy delusional stuff here during the trip. Sorry in advance about that. It's not really something which I can control when my mind is fucked up.

Edited by Blackhawk

15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I love Ajeet Kaur while tripping, but the best recommendation would be to listen to what you like most.

Also it is better to take music that is not too agressive and music without too much text is preferable.

4 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

@Blackhawk Yes, your intention should be what you want most in that moment, so you can't fake it. If you want the truth then go for it, it will also be very healing when you recognize it.

It would be nice if we were that transparent to ourself :)

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

It would be nice if we were that transparent to ourself :)

Well yes, there is always something hidden, but it will come out when you go for the obvious, imo.

@Blackhawk better don’t use the internet until the peak is over, it will disturb the trip. 

3 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

If past trips have been bad, might consider putting on some very calming, soothing, relaxing music, starting some time in advance of the actual trip to get your needles in the green. Maybe like this for example:

https://www.youtube.com/c/relaxdaily/playlists

Cheers

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

I love Ajeet Kaur while tripping, but the best recommendation would be to listen to what you like most.

Also it is better to take music that is not too agressive and music without too much text is preferable.

Okay.

2 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Blackhawk You are not supposed to post on the forum while tripping. Unless you really need help i guess.

Maybe you can take notes for yourself and then come here after the trip and tell us how it went. 

10 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

@Blackhawk better don’t use the internet until the peak is over, it will disturb the trip. 

I know. But I think tripping makes me crazy, so I can do any kind of stupid stuff.

21 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Nevertheless, in some contexts you gotta be cautious, and have some type of internal tripsitter that prevents you from doing the really stupid stuff. Like hurting yourself, or writing emails to people you have a professional relationship with. Or going outside with no clothes on, lol.

That is overdose territory. You won't have to worry about that ?

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I know. But I think tripping makes me crazy, so I can do any kind of stupid stuff.

If you are really that worried, it may help your trip a lot, A LOT. If you put your phone on airplane mode, and away somewhere, bathroom/kitchen drawer, and also put away/shut down any electronics that have access to the internet.

I have "ruined" trips before, by texting people, family, coworkers.. my old manager :( , going online, Instagram when I had it, etc.. 

While I am not saying that will happen, it may help to be extra safe.

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

44 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Blackhawk

I guess generally that's okay and pretty normal, and it's good if you can allow yourself to feel free. Nevertheless, in some contexts you gotta be cautious, and have some type of internal tripsitter that prevents you from doing the really stupid stuff. Like hurting yourself, or writing emails to people you have a professional relationship with. Or going outside with no clothes on, lol.

I see, hehe.

12 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

If you are really that worried, it may help your trip a lot, A LOT. If you put your phone on airplane mode, and away somewhere, bathroom/kitchen drawer, and also put away/shut down any electronics that have access to the internet.

I have "ruined" trips before, by texting people, family, coworkers.. my old manager :( , going online, Instagram when I had it, etc.. 

While I am not saying that will happen, it may help to be extra safe.

Okay.

So I put a sugar cube on my tongue 1 hour and 20 minutes ago.

And it was completely melted 30 minutes ago.

And nothing is happening.

At what point should I take more? Since nothing is happening. I can't sit forever and wait for some effects to come.

Edited by Blackhawk