Someone here

I'm sick and tired of life

28 posts in this topic

I get it and relate, but the thought of death is too much, too.  There's no guarantee it's all going to be okay, so all we have is life.  What if the other side is worse?  Or maybe there is nothing at all?  That this is all you get, just some crummy life and then zilch?

9 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

In fact the only way for anyone to maintain the ordinary human condition in the first place, is by staying in active denial of the inevitable existential crisis.

Yes. Anyone who wants to continue in the normal human condition must constantly use avoidance and evasion mechanisms. if he were honest with himself, his natural state would be deep depression.

46 minutes ago, Loba said:

I get it and relate, but the thought of death is too much, too.  There's no guarantee it's all going to be okay, so all we have is life.  What if the other side is worse?  Or maybe there is nothing at all?  That this is all you get, just some crummy life and then zilch?

The thing is: i want the truth, not because it's good or bad, but because it's the truth, and I'm going to take it whatever it is. If I don't like it, the problem isn't the truth, it's me. I have to bend myself as not to feel disgust for the truth, I am subordinate to the truth, not the truth to me. So, I want to open up to the truth, whatever it is

38 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

Yeah but... don't be surprised if you actually don't. And if the only reason you do is because the alternative of not doing it is worse.

Cheers

Could be. but it is not that the alternative is worse, it is that it is inconsistent, false. cannot be maintained. so the truth is the only option, and if the ego doesn't like it, it will have to adapt

leo's episode today speaks precisely to this

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall When you truly experience enlightenment you realize that you are Infinite, Immortal Consciousness and that you always have been and always will be. You have never really been anything else. You have never really been a mortal, individual, personality, ego or human being. To experience this you must completely surrender this personality. You must dissolve into the Infinite, Immortal Sea of Consciousness that you are and always have been. You must do this as if nothing else matters. Nothing.

Why don't you try to have fun with enlightenment instead of making it some big thing.  'Do' it for the beauty and joy. Then you'll have something to look forward to in your day.  

All you have to 'do' is see clearly. It's easy.   It's fun.  

???????

On 7/2/2022 at 7:15 AM, Someone here said:

Im so tired of living life. I'm physically exhausted and I view living as a chore . Even the basic stuff like eating ,showering, shittng etc all of it feels like a burden. I don't really understand the feeling but I will try my best to explain it .

It really doesn’t seem worth it anymore. Nothing brings me happiness or satisfaction. I have no goals and no ambitions. All I do is play video games, mentally masturbate on this forum , smoke, sleep. And repeat.

I’ve got no lover and probably won’t have one for a long time. I’ve got no real passions or hobbies that I look forward to.except maybe philosophy. But I can't  be a philosopher with a business degree . I have friends, but I struggle with intimacy and I’m always wrapped up in my insecurities that I’m always worried I’ll lose them eventually. 

I don’t go out. No one invites me anyways. I don’t have any confidence in myself to go do things alone and even if I did, I don’t have the money. 

I’m sick of living life. It seems like nothing but stress and competition and pain. I wake up every morning feeling like shit. I go to bed feeling like shit. I’m just going through the motions waiting till I die. Nothing seems like its worth it anymore. Nothing brings me happiness or satisfaction. I have tried so many different things. I am so done with trying. I want to give up. 

Doors still open, always open for a conversation.