King Merk

Why do you do game?

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Living together is bound to turn into stagnation I think.

So all long-term relationships are going to fester even if you are proactive about it consistently? 

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

22 minutes ago, Superfluo said:

So all long-term relationships are going to fester even if you are proactive about it consistently? 

You are welcome to prove me wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are welcome to prove me wrong.

So what do you do? Give up to the monotony and learn to appreciate the boring life?

I'll try to be proactive but I have to have the right expectations.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the opposite of what I said.

@Leo Gura Oh sorry, sure, I was asking about living together.

Basically I wanted to know what you think about marriage. I get a sense that you think it's not workable.

On 7/2/2022 at 8:31 PM, Ulax said:

Please expound on this when you have the time

You have to basically be creative and constantly look for ways to experience new things together and make each other grow so that you cannot really put them in the box, as they're changing with you and the dynamic of the relationship thus changes as well.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:47 AM, bazera said:

Basically I wanted to know what you think about marriage. I get a sense that you think it's not workable.

It's suitable for some.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, petar8p said:

You have to basically be creative and constantly look for ways to experience new things together and make each other grow so that you cannot really put them in the box, as they're changing with you and the dynamic of the relationship thus changes as well.

wth seems like you rewrote my quote

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 03/07/2022 at 0:45 PM, Consept said:

How do you stop it stagnating and do you live together/ spend a lot of time together?

She needs to be committed to her own journey of personal development, as do you, and the relationship needs to serve both of those journeys.

If she's growing and learning, and you're out there growing and learning, then coming together to connect is not boring, it is a much needed balancing out.

Also a relationship is something you should be constantly evolving.

Read books about it. David Deida. John Gray.

Having a relationship is definitely active, not passive.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/