assx95

Help: How do I start seeing girls again?

13 posts in this topic

I am about to be 27. Here's the context- I have failed at relationships. Virgin. Live in India. I earn decent. I live with my family, I am saving money to experiment with trading, a year later. My parents are not rigid but they are highly judgmental. I do work from home for 3 days. I go out twice weekly to office. I don't have friends here. 

I have a decent dating profile. I have tinder platinum, on average, I get a match every 400 swipes, although girls don't respond after. Bumble is worse, girls don't initiate after matching. Neither do girls respond to DMs on Instagram. Social media or dating apps doesn't work here. 

The opportunities that i do get: I see stunning girls either in the metro, or the railway station, and it's super crowded. I have this fear if I do initiate, 10+ ppl will see me do it, and if something goes wrong on the girls' part, they'll be unforgiving. I have weekends, but my parents, i don't think they want me to date. It's stupid. 

I am very clear that the only way for me is to approach girls outside. I'm not sure how to do it here. Any ideas? 

Edited by assx95

2 hours ago, assx95 said:

I am about to be 27

Virgin.

I earn decent.

Why no prostitutes? Life is short bro. There's a saying in my country, if you can't eat bread, eat tortilla.

Stop using online dating. It’s more trouble than it’s worth.

Start going to busy sociable places where talking to girls is very acceptable. I gather India isn’t so great for that but there must be liberal places like bars, clubs etc. SOMEWHERE in the bigger cities

Go to these places and talk to a bunch of girls

Focus on being more social. Go out more and talk to women. It’s really that simple. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I made a series just for you:

How To Get Laid - Parts 1, 2, 3.

Watch it, then do it.

Online dating is trash unless you look really good.

P.S. You should move out from under your parents and live your own life.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Aleister Crowleyy dude I got multiple quality girlfriends from social circle alone way before I learned any theory or even what “game” is. 

Simply putting yourself into proximity of women is the single most influential thing you can do to improve your dating & social life. 

All your theory and adjustments don’t mean shit if you’re not out talking to women.

Go out and talk to women first and THEN you can start to try out the stuff from the dating coaches like the RSD guys, Todd, Corey Wayne, etc.

Learning to be social precedes getting laid. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 6/27/2022 at 0:30 PM, Arcangelo said:

Why no prostitutes? Life is short bro. There's a saying in my country, if you can't eat bread, eat tortilla.

If hiring a hooker was as easy as swiping on Tinder, i'd do it. 

I need contacts here, I can't just do it as a layman, I'd get scammed. There are red light areas but I wouldn't risk the shadiness and lack of hygiene there. Also, Craigslist or any such site either doesn't feature personals or they put fake pictures and are not independent, they are run by a Pimp. 

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

If hiring a hooker was as easy as swiping on Tinder, i'd do it. 

I mean, it's pretty much easier...

There are sites where you can go and buy them from what I've heard. I've seen them advertised for my city. You are technically paying for 'time with the girl' but it's very obvious what happens during that time.

Maybe it isn't so simple where you live but I've got to imagine that's common.

3 hours ago, something_else said:

I mean, it's pretty much easier...

There are sites where you can go and buy them from what I've heard. I've seen them advertised for my city. You are technically paying for 'time with the girl' but it's very obvious what happens during that time.

Maybe it isn't so simple where you live but I've got to imagine that's common.

Only If you could tell me the sites.....!

For all you people saying you need to look like  a model to get results from online dating.

Watch this.

If you want to talk to them face to face then do either day or nightgame and social circle/events.

Daygame works best if you are an introvert.

Nightgame works best if you are an extrovert.

Social circle/events work for both.

Edited by Karmadhi

On 6/27/2022 at 2:22 PM, something_else said:

Start going to busy sociable places where talking to girls is very acceptable. I gather India isn’t so great for that but there must be liberal places like bars, clubs etc. SOMEWHERE in the bigger cities

Parks are also great from my experinece. Bunch of bored girls (sometimes lonely too) not doing anything and usually they have plenty of time to talk to you. I know a guy who half of his pulls are from parks :P