Kalki Avatar

Seeing 33 everywhere

44 posts in this topic

@Kalki Avatar  

I am seeing 222, 444 and 11:11.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Razard86

Nice, thats an insight. 

Will definitely try since I saw 33 couple of minutes ago with a 33 year old woman on tinder, lol. 

Watch my battery percent as I write this. 

@Michael Jackson

Screenshot_20220610_141224.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

31 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Galyna We are ascending ?

No joke! ?

Synchronicities literally fall on my head every day. 

@Kalki Avatar

Check this pic, this is crazy I have never seen so many birds’ poop on my car. It happened today, birds poop shower on my car! My car wasn’t even under the tree. How did it happen? 
Looks like it was from many birds, not just one.

they say it brings money and luck. 
but this is weird.

3D93A51E-021A-4433-8A9C-EBE9E4444F8B.jpeg

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna @Galyna @Galyna  No tree? Thats "holy shit" sent from God. Dont ever clean your car again until the money comes. 

Check this one too. Just before I got home ?

IMG_20220610_233615.jpg

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I see 1111 everyday. Thought it was bs until it happened to me.

They are legit. Only people who never experienced them think they are fake. Read this guy's story. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/passion/201712/synchronicities-sure-sign-youre-the-right-path

It impacted my life as well. It let me know I was on the spiritual path and woke me up. I started seeing my birthday. Then the number 218 everywhere. My birthday is 12/18 so 218 is like a shortened version lol. But yeah its basically a wake up call to turn inward. It wants you to make a change by going after what you really want.

Think of it as a call to adventure ala Joseph Campbell.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I‘m curious. Does this experience make any changes in your life? Like when seeing "xxx" and you have special power suddenly. 

Can you relate it to anything in life? I Wish you good news.

jokes aside, I think repeating numbers are easier to grab your attention because it's a repeating pattern. 4444 55555 777777 888 111111 

It's usually more aesthetically pleasing than seeing some random numbers. However, if you see it as a positive sign, then you may aswell go with it and reinforce a positive attitude or actions, nothing wrong with that. Just don't become to obsessive with numbers unless you use them for somehting, so they don't end up using you instead.

12 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Galyna @Galyna @Galyna  No tree? Thats "holy shit" sent from God. Dont ever clean your car again until the money comes. 

Check this one too. Just before I got home ?

I know I have never believed when they said when you truly going through awakening, everything and everyone awakes with you. Now I see it so clearly. 

Edited by Galyna

@Razard86 @ZzzleepingBear @ZGROPIUS

Im just having fun with the number at this point.  

Yes, since it started to occur, alot of good things are happening and its just going up and up. Its like a rain of blessings. Starting with how I feel inside. I dont have any more inner conflict, disease or suffering. I mean im healing and it has reduced drastically. Im not negative and lethargic. I feel excited just for being alive. Also, I discovered one of my top soul creative purposes which is to be a DJ. But not your typical Dj. I want to become a scientist, mystic and engineer of Techno, Trance and Space/Spiritual music. Probably create a unique genre aswell. But, it will be the most magical melodies ever percieved because it will come from a place of Stillness and peak creativity. My music will impact your system into instantly making you forget ego, be present and get high into different states. Thats the science I want to put into it. It will be pure medicine even if you dont like electro music. Everyone will love it, because more than music, the sound mathematics will impact your system from wherever you are. Being a Dj was my first passion as a 6 year old kid, but i forgot it. Then, a few weeks ago as I was in silence, it came back as an excitement insight. Its like my soul wants to explode in creativity through such device in order to bring Joy in the surest way as an external trigger into the world. The only sense I feel from this sync is just miracles. 

I cannot ignore the syncronicity this time. Its too obvious.

Yesterday, not only I matched and found 33 year old women. But, one even on her bio had it written. Why the heck would someone put such thing on her bio and just as I started seeing the number. 

And today, the peak one. I was searching for an old friend of mine on instagram to see whatsup and then I noticed his NFT profile pic. Dude... 33 on an nft, come on...

Screenshot_20220611_100807_com.tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20220612_125058.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Arcangelo @Galyna @Galyna @Galyna

@Arcangelo What happened to you after seeing the synchronicities? 

I am seeing them quite often. I became more happy, love everyone and everything. Who knows maybe heart chakra opens. I am not good about chakras, but feels more like blissful state of mind. 

6 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Arcangelo @Galyna @Galyna @Galyna

@Arcangelo What happened to you after seeing the synchronicities? 

This 1111 thing has been going on for years.

I haven't noticed a lot of  synchronicities TBH

I feel like the spirit guides are telling me that I am running out of time.

8 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I cannot ignore the syncronicity this time. Its too obvious.

Yesterday, not only I matched and found 33 year old women. But, one even on her bio had it written. Why the heck would someone put such thing on her bio and just as I started seeing the number. 

And today, the peak one. I was searching for an old friend of mine on instagram to see whatsup and then I noticed his NFT profile pic. Dude... 33 on an nft, come on...

She is 23 though, so don't say that she looks young for a 33 year old if you end up meeting with her. I personally think that this noticing of repeating numbers have become a bit of a internet trend, depending on where you look. People tend to put these numbers up consciously in their posts just like the woman you matched with. Nothing wrong with it, but I just think it's a growing trend, so we will gradually see more and more of it becasue more and more people acknowledge these number sequences.

But as already mentioned, take it as a positive sign, and maybe with a grain of salt aswell. Good luck with the music!