Tudo

I go to clubs, kiss girls, get their contact but they are not willing to go on dates.

31 posts in this topic

Any Idea of what may be the problem? 

Numbers/socials from girls in clubs are a nightmare, I can only think of one occasion (in about 8 months of going out most weekends) where a number/Snapchat I got at a club went somewhere. But I’ve had plenty of same night pulls

Really, I think you gotta aim for same night pulls in clubs

Funny you post this though, literally last night I was making out and dancing with a girl I met in a club practically the whole night, couldn’t do same night pull. She was exactly my type so I didn’t really wanna move on to the next girl like normal, I wanted to try and actually make it work

Got her snap. This morning she’s just blanked my messages :D It’s frustrating as fuck but it just seems to be how it is

Edited by something_else

You need to sleep with her

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Girls operate very different than guys. That is something you need to mentalize. If you assume she is like you and she doesn’t act like you, that should tell you something: They act more from flow and emotions. 

Having good vibes with you doesn’t mean much for girls. It is like shaking hands for them while for you it is something precious lol. Try focusing on building more comfort and especially on mutual story/narrative building. 

Pretty women have an abundance mentality, (unless they were picked on as a kid and are a late bloomer) think of women as a rich man or celebrity. You have to do something to stand out. Otherwise you are just some guy they danced with and had fun with. Unless that is a girl who isn't social, you won't believe how often that woman has talked to an interesting guy and had a fun outing. 

Most women in the dating market have had more dates and social interactions. This means they have more experience. So to stand out, you have to figure out for you what you can do to not seem like every other guy. If you are like every other guy, it won't go anywhere after the outing.

Truthfully though I hope you are just looking for something short-term because the advice I am giving you is how women who are looking for fun and short-term operate. Different women are looking for different things. Usually (but not always) women who are in the clubs are just trying to have a good time and as they call it "vibe." 

These women see new experiences like a drug, and are just trying to get their fix. It's funny I remember in movies growing up the man use to call the woman for a booty call, now the roles are reversed and the women are doing it lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Tudo You got your easy fundamentals down?

I.e. Eye contact, fashion.

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Maybe you just left a sour taste in their mouth! :P

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Truthfully though I hope you are just looking for something short-term because the advice I am giving you is how women who are looking for fun and short-term operate. Different women are looking for different things. Usually (but not always) women who are in the clubs are just trying to have a good time and as they call it "vibe." 

I'm looking for a gf tbh. 

Edited by Tudo

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Tudo You got your easy fundamentals down?

I.e. Eye contact, fashion.

Yes, but still not perfect. It still have a lot of room to growth.

9 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Short-term or long time girlfriend? Lol because apparently in this day and age, that is a thing too!!!

If you are looking for a long term girlfriend. You first need to work on yourself and become whole. If you are entering into this relationship looking to be fulfilled your relationship will suffer. If you are looking to have a girlfriend because as a whole being you just want to spread this amazing self love you have with someone else then that relationship has a chance. Only chance because that person as well needs to be whole. 

When two whole people come together something amazing happens. But when two or one less than full person comes together it becomes a battle of selfishness in which each is competing to "get theirs" or "get what's mine" out of the relationship.

We can all give you tips and tricks to find and get a relationship. But if its not between two whole beings, your really just in it for a short term experience. Or long term frustration. Both are opportunities to grow...painful ones.

Also here are a couple myths that need to be expelled.

1. If you are looking for sex you don't have to take a girl on a date. I haven't had to do that and I know tons of guys who haven't had to either. We are living in the most sexually free era right now of the dating game. 

2. Most of the women looking for something serious are older, like 25 years old or more. If you are looking at below 25 most aren't but of course there are outliers.

3. You need to standout to get a woman to give you her real number. The secret? Here is the kicker.... BE YOURSELF. I am not lying. Women smell inauthenticity from a mile away. Women LOVE CONFIDENCE. The LESS you care about what she thinks about you, the MORE attractive you will be to her. Its when a man starts second guessing when the attraction is killed.

4. One of the best books on how attraction works in a relationship is a book called Atomic Attraction. Attraction is counter-intuitive. The more insecure a woman is around you, the more attracted she is. Ever notice how women chase men....who are unpredictable? Insecurity is a core component of attraction. 

5. Balance is the key, a woman needs a man she can be secure in.....but if there is too much security there is no excitement. So you need to balance the two. 

There are two key secrets you need to learn about women. In the dating game WOMEN CHOOSE. So only approach and deal with women who give you choosing signals. 

The second key secret is men trade non-sexual attention with women for access to women's sexual attention. Men do not realize how important their non-sexual attention is to women. Women love a man who can look them in the eye, teach them something, guide them, make them laugh, and just give them a warm feeling by just their presence. Notice how none of these things have to do with sex. Not a single one.

As a man you think none of these things are important, but if you master your non-sexual attention you will make women become addicted to you.  Especially if you master both the Masculine and Feminine aspects. A man who has mastered both...is open. Completely and utterly open.

The irony? A man who is completely open and comfortable will often repel a woman who isn't. So understand I am not saying every woman will like you, but the key to attracting and keeping a woman is energy or as they call it the vibe.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

30 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Short-term or long time girlfriend? Lol because apparently in this day and age, that is a thing too!!!

If you are looking for a long term girlfriend. You first need to work on yourself and become whole. If you are entering into this relationship looking to be fulfilled your relationship will suffer. If you are looking to have a girlfriend because as a whole being you just want to spread this amazing self love you have with someone else then that relationship has a chance. Only chance because that person as well needs to be whole. 

When two whole people come together something amazing happens. But when two or one less than full person comes together it becomes a battle of selfishness in which each is competing to "get theirs" or "get what's mine" out of the relationship.

We can all give you tips and tricks to find and get a relationship. But if its not between two whole beings, your really just in it for a short term experience. Or long term frustration. Both are opportunities to grow...painful ones.

Also here are a couple myths that need to be expelled.

1. If you are looking for sex you don't have to take a girl on a date. I haven't had to do that and I know tons of guys who haven't had to either. We are living in the most sexually free era right now of the dating game. 

2. Most of the women looking for something serious are older, like 25 years old or more. If you are looking at below 25 most aren't but of course there are outliers.

3. You need to standout to get a woman to give you her real number. The secret? Here is the kicker.... BE YOURSELF. I am not lying. Women smell inauthenticity from a mile away. Women LOVE CONFIDENCE. The LESS you care about what she thinks about you, the MORE attractive you will be to her. Its when a man starts second guessing when the attraction is killed.

4. One of the best books on how attraction works in a relationship is a book called Atomic Attraction. Attraction is counter-intuitive. The more insecure a woman is around you, the more attracted she is. Ever notice how women chase men....who are unpredictable? Insecurity is a core component of attraction. 

5. Balance is the key, a woman needs a man she can be secure in.....but if there is too much security there is no excitement. So you need to balance the two. 

There are two key secrets you need to learn about women. In the dating game WOMEN CHOOSE. So only approach and deal with women who give you choosing signals. 

The second key secret is men trade non-sexual attention with women for access to women's sexual attention. Men do not realize how important their non-sexual attention is to women. Women love a man who can look them in the eye, teach them something, guide them, make them laugh, and just give them a warm feeling by just their presence. Notice how none of these things have to do with sex. Not a single one.

As a man you think none of these things are important, but if you master your non-sexual attention you will make women become addicted to you.  Especially if you master both the Masculine and Feminine aspects. A man who has mastered both...is open. Completely and utterly open.

The irony? A man who is completely open and comfortable will often repel a woman who isn't. So understand I am not saying every woman will like you, but the key to attracting and keeping a woman is energy or as they call it the vibe.

I'm looking for a short-term girlfriend because want to do important things in my life and having a long-term girlfriend will complicate it.

Well, I'm 25 and I'm looking for girls under 25. I think I will eventually find one. There are only 4 months that I have been going out consistently. So I'm just at the beginning.

And I  completely agree with everything in your post. Thank you for posting it.

Edited by Tudo

1 hour ago, Tudo said:

Then stop going to clubs.

You are looking for fresh water fish in a salt water ocean.

hrhrhtewgfegege

53 minutes ago, Roy said:

Then stop going to clubs.

You are looking for fresh water fish in a salt water ocean.

Then where I'm going to find one? The only other option I have is to try daygame. Tinder doesn't work for me.

I think clubs are the only option for me.

Edited by Tudo

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You have to do something to stand out.

Yes, This is exactly what I have to do. I will try to dress and act little more boldly.

I have to find ways to emotionally stimulate these girls .

Edited by Tudo

38 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Then where I'm going to find one? The only other option I have is to try daygame. Tinder doesn't work for me.

Try finding a group sport or group activity. Finding a serious gf in a night club is like ordering a rib eye meal at the McDonald’s. 

You realise that the girls who go to clubs are often just normal girls, right?

Yea you’re gonna have a higher distribution of party girls there than in the general population but for the most part it’s just normal girls… especially in the typical student age range of 18-25

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

You realise that the girls who go to clubs are often just normal girls, right?

Yea you’re gonna have a higher distribution of party girls there than in the general population but for the most part it’s just normal girls… especially in the typical student age range of 18-25

Yes, people are saying you can't get a gf in clubs but  I disagree with that,  because, one friend of mine met his gf in a club and I already had women that reallyyyy liked me(women  that I met in a club) the only problem was that I didn't find them attractive, so I rejected them. But they wanted to go on multiple dates with me and even be my girlfriend.

Edited by Tudo

1 hour ago, Tudo said:

Parks!!! Go to parks!! I know a lot of guys who have found parks to be a good place. Parks with pets are good as well. Also a lot of fit girls go for a run in those parks so its a chance to meet fit active women and pet loving women as well.

3 hours ago, Tudo said:

Gigs for music you like are another really good option. They have a few advantages over clubs:

• Already have shared interest with people there
  • Generally more socially acceptable to go solo
  • There’s less of a ‘trashy’ vibe that you sometimes get at clubs
  • If you like introverted girls, you’re probably more likely to meet one here than at a club

But they’re still super densely packed places with lots of girls. Disadvantages can be that they finish earlier and often cost a lot more than clubs, but still a good option to bear in mind