Vynce

Leo, how do you influence people close to you?

25 posts in this topic

My question comes from a core aspect of spirituality, which is that spirituality cannot be brought to others by words and communication just like that. 

It usually takes months and years of indirect "radiation" of ones spiritual being to have an effect on others. 

Do you see changes in others consciousnesses, when they spend time with you? It not, does this frustrate you? 

Isn't it more satisfying to see your direct friends to become enlightened than some pictures and names in a forum? 

How do you treat the people around you, in order to let them taste the beauty of consciousness without pushing them? 

Don't they feel inferior to you, when non-duality and spirituality is discussed? 

How do you give Love without shocking others? 

Love you all, have a great time guys :)

Edited by Vynce

3 hours ago, Vynce said:

Do you see changes in others consciousnesses, when they spend time with you?

I bet he doesn't. Propably shallow and superficial human interactions with friends and people as most people do..

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

I bet he doesn't. Propably shallow and superficial human interactions with friends and people as most people do..

Why do you feel that way? 

Leo puts so much effort and time into giving love towards some online members, that I can only imagine how much Love his friends and acquaintances get. Not in a "let me give you all my money, and suck your dick"-Love, but in a holistic, God-like Love. I'm interested in how that practically looks in Leos everyday life. 

For example, if i'm present and comfortably couched into my own consciousness, I feel love in a supermarket for the guy/girl at the cash desk. What would be the most loving decision towards him/her. A little smile? Even a little talk/joke? Asking them how their shift went so far? At some point they would feel uncomfortable at the level of Love I would want to give. But sometimes I feel I could've given more Love. 

Thats why I asked @Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Vynce said:

My question comes from a core aspect of spirituality, which is that spirituality cannot be brought to others by words and communication just like that. 

It usually takes months and years of indirect "radiation" of ones spiritual being to have an effect on others. 

Do you see changes in others consciousnesses, when they spend time with you? It not, does this frustrate you? 

Isn't it more satisfying to see your direct friends to become enlightened than some pictures and names in a forum? 

How do you treat the people around you, in order to let them taste the beauty of consciousness without pushing them? 

Don't they feel inferior to you, when non-duality and spirituality is discussed? 

How do you give Love without shocking others? 

Love you all, have a great time guys :)

I feel like your entire paragraph answered your question. You are too smart for your own good lol. I feel like the only question not answered is which route Leo usually takes. I would take a guess and say the "radiation" route. Also you are correct that others are going to feel inferior to him. That's pretty much going to be a given, lol he is a very well read person.

I think this article sums up Leo's predicament and his solution. Also...thank you for this Forum Post...it led me to an answer that this article sums up perfectly.

https://www.theschooloflife.com/article/are-intelligent-people-more-lonely/

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

My thought is to not try to change or have an impact on others or the world. Which is probably coming from your mind. Instead, how about letting go of all the trying and controlling and just following the trail of well-being, excitement and joy

7 minutes ago, Waken said:

My thought is to not try to change or have an impact on others or the world. Which is probably coming from your mind. Instead, how about letting go of all the trying and controlling and just following the trail of well-being, excitement and joy

Perfect response! Thank you for sharing!! I really needed that!!! I feel like that message was exactly what I needed to see in this exact moment. It is crazy how interconnected everything is. Our higher self is always speaking to us.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Thank you for that reply :-)
Ohh how many times I've reminded myself to let go of all the control and to follow the flow/just being yourself/following the guidance of your higher mind. Such a simple thing, but completely overlooked by the world, even mostly in spiritual circles

Edited by Waken

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

No amount of radiation of your being will wake someone up who isn't ready to wake up.

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

I am not looking or waiting for it. This work is very niche. I don't expect anyone I meet to be into it. Only by luck.

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

I don't go around trying to convert normies. I put my work online and whoever is ready will find it.

6 hours ago, Vynce said:

I basically don't talk about it unless asked. And usually no one asks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't go around trying to convert normies. I put my work online and whoever is ready will find it.

Ofcourse "converting" would be something the devil wants. It's like the exact opposite of Love. 

However, isn't "bringing Love and consciousness to this world" your entire life purpose and agenda? Thats why Actualized.org is here I thought. And if Actualized.org seems valuable to you, don't you want to see a offline version of Actualized.org around you? 

2 hours ago, Waken said:

@Razard86 Thank you for that reply :-)
Ohh how many times I've reminded myself to let go of all the control and to follow the flow/just being yourself/following the guidance of your higher mind. Such a simple thing, but completely overlooked by the world, even mostly in spiritual circles

Yeah its crazy how its overlooked in spiritual circles. I have noticed that psychedelics teach that core lesson, the lesson of submission. To release your desire to be in control. But here is the kicker......when you release your desire to be in control.....THAT IS WHEN YOU GAIN CONTROL. Reality is literally an infinite loop that constantly does this to you. And....it will never end...

46 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Ofcourse "converting" would be something the devil wants. It's like the exact opposite of Love. 

However, isn't "bringing Love and consciousness to this world" your entire life purpose and agenda? Thats why Actualized.org is here I thought. And if Actualized.org seems valuable to you, don't you want to see a offline version of Actualized.org around you? 

be it don't bring it

demonstrate don't remonstrate

i am willing to help you only if you are willing to be helped

56 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I don't do my work through non-work activities. I do my work through my work activities.

99.99% of people will never understand or be interested in Actualized.org

I have long ago accepted that.

Trying to do my work face to face would be extremely inefficient.

Dawww, if someone has an opening I usually direct them here. xD

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't do my work through non-work activities. I do my work through my work activities.

99.99% of people will never understand or be interested in Actualized.org

I have long ago accepted that.

Trying to do my work face to face would be extremely inefficient.

I see...

You sometimes said: "Truth will never be popular". Is this just a realistic believe, or has God purposely designed reality to be that way? 

11 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I see...

You sometimes said: "Truth will never be popular". Is this just a realistic believe, or has God purposely designed reality to be that way? 

I've always wondered about that myself. Why go to such lengths to create a dream in which 99,9% of people are not interested in truth, and thus, live in unsustainable, unloving ways such as in this earth? Great topic btw

7 hours ago, Vynce said:

I see...

You are God. Ask yourself, why did you create it this way and not another way? You have the answer inside of you ;)

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

I see...

People are deeply lost in the dream and live like animals.

I just watched a video where a guy said some people no matter how high a dose or how many trips they go on psychedelics some never experience ego death. They just see colors and stuff. Does anyone know if this is really true? I know psychedelics only reveal what's in your mind. So I wonder....if a person is low consciousness enough would it have little effect? I truly wonder. 

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

some never experience ego death.

Nothing works for everyone. You need to adopt more nuanced thinking.

There cannot be a one-size-fits-all for awakening.

Whenever we talk about spiritual techniques we are talking about loose probabilities.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing works for everyone. You need to adopt more nuanced thinking.

There cannot be a one-size-fits-all for awakening.

Lol Leo...every journey starts with a question....