Someone here

Is sex the most important aspect of life ?

65 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, puporing said:

It's definitely something one can transcend, I think I'm getting pretty close. But the transcendence usually doesn't come from repression but rather consciously pursuing it for as long as you need.

I agree . I remember Osho saying something along the lines is that to transcend sex you must live it fully first .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here why does it seem like you're trying to punish sex just because you aren't getting it? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Someone here why does it seem like you're trying to punish sex just because you aren't getting it? 

I'm not .Personally I think it is NOT necessary. No one dies from lack of sex. I think it's fun, and it's nice, but it's a want, not a need.

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do you know what the materialism perspective consider the point of human existence is? Despite what that motivational YouTube video or Instagram quote might have told you, it is not to “find yourself”. The point of life is to survive long enough to pass on your genetic material and have children. That’s where the drive to have sex comes from when we go through puberty. As one rises to adulthood, the drive to have sex increases and most people become extremely horny. This is our biological imperative.

On a personal level, sex is extremely pleasurable and can be very positive if you have lots of consensual sex with a partner whom you like.

Could I have been more productive in high school, college, and other times in my life if I completely ceased the pursuit of sex with girls? Sure, but I wasn't going to do that. I had the urge to get with chicks and like many other members of the animal kingdom, I did a lot of things (some of them very stupid) to attract female attention in hopes that would lead me to “close the deal”. I lifted weights and got huge, grew a thick full beard to signal virility and maturity, partied a lot, chatted up almost every hot girl I saw, but I'm still not satisfied .and I know that I won't ever be satisfied no matter how much sex I have.   Because happens lies completely beyond the animalistic desires of the body .or at least that's my perspective. 

I agree. How many sexual relationships have you had?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I'm not .Personally I think it is NOT necessary. No one dies from lack of sex. I think it's fun, and it's nice, but it's a want, not a need.

Yea I guess that's obvious. But certain wants can make people feel valued and fulfilled. 

We don't live just for needs. That's a scarcity mindset. 

1 minute ago, SamC said:

I agree. How many sexual relationships have you had?

I recently got a blowjob from a hooker and that was it . This was few weeks back .and that felt awful tbh because the girl was poor and desperate for money .and I used her to gratify my sick desires . 

But besides that I have a "one girl per day challenge " In which i force myself  to talk with at least one girl everyday. And as expected tons of rejections with few success here and there .

-Osho

@Someone here the problem is that you're not noticing that you are calling it sick when it's not sick 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sure, but it can lead to frustration if that desire is not fulfilled. You won't die, but you might be unhappy because your sexual desires are not being met.

Can lead to some people becoming aggressive, frustrated and angry at themselves and others around them for not "giving it to them".

I know I was extremely unhappy that I couldn't find someone worthy of doing that stuff with, and I'm a girl. I can imagine it is 100x worse for guys.

5 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Sure, but it can lead to frustration if that desire is not fulfilled. You won't die, but you might be unhappy because your sexual desires are not being met.

Can lead to some people becoming aggressive, frustrated and angry at themselves and others around them for not "giving it to them".

I know I was extremely unhappy that I couldn't find someone worthy of doing that stuff with, and I'm a girl. I can imagine it is 100x worse for guys.

Maybe because one might be living without any passion or goal in life. You have nothing to distract yourself from the most overrated, beautiful, orgasmic fluid exchange we call intercourse.

Intercourse is amazing but everything in excess is always wrong. When you will be occupied with real things ( goal ), intercourse thoughts will least bother you. I do not say don't go for it, I just want to say don't make it your obsession. Don't act like you have nymphomania :P

-Osho

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But I know as a fact that I'm not getting any sex in less than five years.  I have a university degree to finish and I have to find a job with a decent salary to afford for a marriage or serious relationship.

Dude, if you’re at university now is the fucking time

I’d sacrifice three of my toes to be back at uni

At least in my country there is no better time of life to get laid easily than uni

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I recently got a blowjob from a hooker and that was it . This was few weeks back .and that felt awful tbh because the girl was poor and desperate for money .and I used her to gratify my sick desires . 

But besides that I have a "one girl per day challenge " In which i force myself  to talk with at least one girl everyday. And as expected tons of rejections with few success here and there .

Hence your problem. You need to get some more pussy. One hooker experience is not enough.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Someone here I wasn't talking about mindless sex with hookers.

I referred to dating girls, maybe some ONS with regular girls, lose relationships etc.

Which is going to be much easier in some western countries than your country.

48 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Someone here I wasn't talking about mindless sex with hookers.

I referred to dating girls, maybe some ONS with regular girls, lose relationships etc.

Which is going to be much easier in some western countries than your country.

Im simply looking for a serious relationship. Just because i talk to  girls everyday and appear confident and positive in relationships doesn’t mean i don’t suffer from fear of intimacy. We can’t fall in love unless we trust others enough to show them our weak side and our worries. So fear of intimacy is fear of being fully seen for all that you are, and also fear of being seen as imperfect.  Basically I got a shit ton of work to do before I can get into a relationship. And that's the most annoying part of this whole process. 

-Osho

33 minutes ago, something_else said:

The UK

Lol Of course its so easy to get laid there . Come visit India and you will be shocked how difficult it is here .I'm not making excuses but that factor (the country factor) does play a huge role. You can't compare Indian society with western society when it comes to sex and being open minded about it .

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol Of course its so easy to get laid there . Come visit India and you will be shocked how difficult it is here .I'm not making excuses but that factor (the country factor) does play a huge role. You can't compare Indian society with western society when it comes to sex and being open minded about it .

Oh, yea of course. I can’t really advise you on dating there, it sounds like a fucking nightmare

Sex is important - this is coming from someone mostly ace - you can manifest some really wild stuff through orgasm.  Also, if you don't embrace it, your second chakra gets all messed up.  It's kind of important to let loose and learn as much as you can about your own sexuality.

But you can also learn a lot from abstinence as well, depends on where you're at, just don't repress it or it will come up in other ways.  If you can't use it, try letting it out creatively.

7 minutes ago, Loba said:

Sex is important - this is coming from someone mostly ace - you can manifest some really wild stuff through orgasm.  Also, if you don't embrace it, your second chakra gets all messed up.  It's kind of important to let loose and learn as much as you can about your own sexuality.

But you can also learn a lot from abstinence as well, depends on where you're at, just don't repress it or it will come up in other ways.  If you can't use it, try letting it out creatively.

Yeah there is this whole thing callled Sexual transmutation .it is taking the sexual energy that's building inside you and channeling it into something else. You'll let that physical energy build up,and you purposely don't release it in that sexual way.You could, of course, channel it directly into physical sex, as so many do, but if you need a little extra oomph of creative energy or physical might, holding off on the sex and using that energy elsewhere is the idea of sexual transmutation.

-Osho

@Someone here Indeed.

People who have a creative side and do not live it out are most disagreeable clients. They make a mountain out of a molehill, fuss about unnecessary things, are too passionately in love with somebody who is not worth so much attention, and so on.

Edited by Loba