Vision

What net worth are you aiming for?

Aspirational Net Worth   41 members have voted

1. 1. What net worth are you aiming for?

• 9 figures ($100,000,000+)
    • 8 figures ($10,000,000+)
    • High 7 figures ($5,000,000 - $9,000,000)
    • Low 7 figures ($1,000,000 - $5,000,000)
    • High 6 figures ($500,000 - $900,000)
    • Low 6 figures ($100,000 - $500,000)
    • What's a net worth?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

I'm curious to see people's goals here when it comes to finances and money. 

Select your aspirational net worth - the net worth that you are aiming for - not your current net worth.

Ideally 0 or even negative so I don't have to pay taxes.

Being rich isn't about net worth, it's about how much money comes in every month vs how much comes out.

I guess all this is acording to american standards...

3 hours ago, Emrie said:

Ideally 0 or even negative so I don't have to pay taxes.

Being rich isn't about net worth, it's about how much money comes in every month vs how much comes out.

1. You aren't taxed on net worth

2. You can earn about $12k each year and pay no tax

I don't want to contribute any more tax to the system than I have to either, but this sounds like a "cut off your nose to spite your face" kind of situation. You're going to pass up on your ideal life just to avoid taxes? Also the richer you get, the more loopholes and things you can use to avoid taxes anyway.

300 000 $ -> I live in Poland when to cover my monthly expenses I need a maximum of 1000 $. That means that 4% percent withdrawal rate of investments (which according to "4% withdrawal rate rule" is probable to be a safe assumption) is enough to cover my living expenses. And then I will bask for some time in the knowingness that I do not have to do anything to survive, meditate for 2 years straight and then we will see what life purpose will show on my radar.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I personally couldn't give less of a shit about my net worth but I want my company to be worth millions, I'd be happy with 100-150k a year

Edited by MarkKol

On 5/22/2022 at 8:37 PM, Bojan V said:

I guess all this is acording to american standards...

What do you mean? Can you elaborate? 

For me, step #1 == covers all my basics forever == enough to live on 100% passive income...  let’s say 2-4k/month.

More importantly, the idea of step #1 is to be free from the survival games --- meaning the games I’ll play, will become voluntary games.

Key word here = voluntary.

I’ve been in that situation before, when you get to choose, 90% of bullshit melts away…

It’s a shortcut to authenticity, truth seeking, and nullify most pretense (other people demands tend to become more reasonable).

It’s also a license to explore either internally or externally… I’ve noticed that if you busy surviving (Maslow 1-2), it’s close to impossible to get enough clarity to find actual answers.