Manusia

How to deal with blue mind that anger you?

24 posts in this topic

I was just upset with blue people and their mindset.. Often triggered myself.. I don't want to hold any shit in myself.. I just hate them. Their moral holyness make me sick. 

I don't want to just pouring hate words, maybe I can know what your opinion on it.. Might be so I can think more. My empathy is dead for them in their moralics side. 

Desease of truth. The people who know things without knowing shit.. 

When I am angry I just want to trigger them. Too much. Enough is enough. 

They are the biggest charlatans, hypocrites, 2 faced vile, sociopath, psychopaths, mind gamers, disingenuous, scoundrel, slimeballs and they deserve nothing but being ignored and abandoned for good. 

Never associate with them. Bad bad bad karma. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Manusia

Deal with yourself and focus on your emotional management and anger issues as well as your triggers. 

They're not angering you, it's you angering yourself. 

Look at this as an opportunity to grow. 

It's only when you shift focus from externalizing your anger by engaging with some kind of aggression/aggressive behavior, that you can use your anger as it's suppose to be used - constructively.

Use this awareness to work on youself and grow yourself to be better at handling the effects of anger, on yourself, and to grow more constructively influential in the process. 

Don't blame others or justify your anger issues. Gets you nowhere good. They're yours to own. No one else's. So are your triggers. 

Blue is only a problem if you make blue expression less worthy than something else. It's not "wrong" in itself, it's just a mismatch between expectations placed on "blue" that doesn't take into account that "blue" isn't "blue" by choice but by developmental factors. And it's only when you expect blue values not to exist and try to invalidate their existence that it becomes wrong.

Truth is that they are there for valid reasons, and they will evolve when the time is right. 

The same goes for any stage that is creating some kind of perceived problem. 

You yourself fall into this group from some other perspective. 

E.g. mayhap create conflict that could be avoided, create polarization, ramp up aggression within others, having negative side effect on people and society. 

Better to start working on yourself today than keep expecting others to meet some, for them, impossible expectations. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Be more specific.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If they anger you, consider the fact that you are being ideological like blue people yourself.

And don't think of people as blue or green. It's weird.

22 hours ago, Preety_India said:

They are the biggest charlatans, hypocrites, 2 faced vile, sociopath, psychopaths, mind gamers, disingenuous, scoundrel, slimeballs and they deserve nothing but being ignored and abandoned for good. 

Never associate with them. Bad bad bad karma. 

@Preety_India Gold. Gave me peace.

@Manusia

Beware of @Preety_India's response - notice how that strokes your ego?

It putting yourself on a piedestal, above what you don't like, as something better or more entitled.

Should fire of a bunch of sharp sounding warning bells. 

Of course, unless ego-stroking is what you are looking for.

Has nothing to do with development nor actualization. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 maybe it is development and actualization Mr patriarchy haha 

xD Not falling for that one. 

4 minutes ago, Eph75 said:

xD Not falling for that one. 

Enough of your moral/spiritual superiority bull lol. I don't fall for it either goodbye 

@Eph75 I don't feel at pedestal at all. I understand what you sayin. 

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Enough of your moral/spiritual superiority bull lol. 

@Preety_India it's suck. 

You're probably an Fe user.  Fe seeks Fi to know how to feel about things, so the personal values/beliefs/feelings of Blue Fi users will be annoying to you as you're expecting them to be your source for Fi, but the source is relatively unhealthy (as it's blue).

The solution is to stop using Fe around them, as Fe will seek their Fi.  Stop caring how they feel about anything.  Even if information about how they feel is available to you, be so disinterested you don't even realize what they're feeling.  Develop that Fi to the point where it's so strong that it even overrides the Fi of Fi users.  Without Fe, the only point of contact Blues will have with you will be Fi, and if your Fi is stronger than theirs they'll have no choice but to use Fe and use your Fi as their source.

And yes, it's possible to switch off functions.  May be hard for some, though.  If you've ever been extremely angry you may have experienced it.  You can either summon emotion intense enough to override certain functions, or you can just deny the function any "CPU run time", if you know what I mean.

Edited by thisintegrated

@Manusia I have recently been contemplating my judgements of religion and How it creates a shadow. I have gathered some good insights which have helped me to relax my judgements as I become more peaceful and happy.

At the root of my judgements there is an image I am attempting to survive. When I thought of something like religion, I would think of things like conformity. This conformity would strip away our authentic self as we become vehicles of an ideology rather than what makes us most happy. This is a well meaning approach of pointing to God by sacrificing the ego self.

Furthermore, religion tries to lock you into one perspective. This dogmatism rubbed me the wrong way since I was a child. I felt that in order to live a beautiful life, it requires looking at the world from many different perspectives. This would enrich your experience whereas in the case of a fundamentalist Christian for example, he would be locked into on perspective until he dies. In many cases he may only be pretending to be religious anyway because he thinks it's good for a number of reasons. It seemed somewhat tragic and saddening when a fundamentalist lives out someone else's life. I should mention that I was sceptical of the genocides as well. I reasoned that Christians believed they were good and Muslims were evil and Muslims felt likewise. This would be moral relativism and it became more foundational to how I think about reality when I looked at people fighting In politics. My brother feels this way as well In that politics could be a good and interesting educational opportunity, but it just gets so heated.

In response to this possibility, I decided that my values would be things like open-mindedness, creativity, individuality, and other things like this. Perhaps these are good values to have, but a lot of This is coming from negative motivation, and only some of it is the positive motivation of seeing the beauty of life from many angles. This creates a shadow out of state blue religions in that they stunt creativity through a conformist paradigm lock. This becomes the root of all kinds of different judgements we have of religion.

Most of the judgements we have of stage blue are surface level issues which are only for convenience. The reason I call them convenience arguments is because we give plausible reasons as to why we dislike religion, but they are not out true reasons for our judgements. For example, suppose the Catholics get busted for a sex scandal. If someone was a Catholic all his life and divorced himself from his religion after discovering his six year old daughter was molested by a priest, then for him the sex scandal is the true reason why he judges religion. Meanwhile, the simplistic ego mind wants to just say Catholics are bad because of the sex scandals and I want nothing to do with religion. In this case the sex scandals are retroactive. My true reason for judging religion is that threatens to strip away my originality. Other convenience arguments include religious intolerance and persecution, indoctrination in public schools, righteous anger in response to these things like my atheist friend, the stupid arguments Jehovah's witnesses make, and many more. These reasons are plausible, but they are critical of surface level corruptions and are only manifestations of dogmatism. This low consciousness arguments are likely not your true reasons for judging religion. A similar example in politics just to give more examples would be to say "I hate Trump because of x incident." If this is coming from a progressive, then they probably hated Trump long before whatever else he did and their true reasons are probably deeper than this surface judgement.

The problem my psyche is trying to cope with stems from the fact that I have good values, but for negative reasons and it snowballs further and further into the inauthentic self. We could almost say it is analogous to a fundamentalist Christian who became that way because he didn't want to go to hell, rather than because of beauty of being a Christian. this can spiral into all kinds of fraud and hiding skeletons in his closet while wall papering of his doubts. From this level of self awareness, I started thinking I hold these values, but it is as an anti-conformist. What if I could hold these values, but as something other than an anti-conformist? This opened my mind in this not knowing and as I began to wonder, "what could This something else be?" I felt more peaceful, happy, joyful, and playful. This is closer to why I find my values beautiful and it does not require judging religion in order to maintain the self image of an anti-conformist.

I would like to expand one how this anti-conformist image influenced my life and behavior. It would come up in school where I would want to stand out and be weird. I was creative in many ways, but there was a neurotic underpinning to this creativity. One example would be the outlandish stories I wrote for school projects. This would catch your attention as you witness my imagination explode in all kinds of ways. Another example is my fear of mediocrity. It makes me judge myself harshly for not living up to my full potential and working a job that does not fit my passion. It makes me bitter and resenting of my life as I regret my indecisiveness in pursuing a life purpose or making one that works. For example, I wanted to be a chess master, but it is hard to make it and hold down a job that exhausts you. My family wanted me to go to college, but there was nothing in college about becoming a chess master so I was indecisive. My resentment in my job and life situation comes from the sense that I am failing to live life to the fullest and it is linked to suicidal thoughts.

We could say that judging religion serves an image of an anti-conformist, but this is not who I really feel I am. The judgements which stem from this identity burn on the inside because it does not best represent who I am. But rather the not knowing and mystery of this "something else" makes me fascinated with reality and points me to my authentic self and to who I really am. Of course I don't have to be a conformist an i can still be creative, but what I truly want is something beyond this image. I wonder what my life purpose would look like if I lived like this.

I hope you found my story and input helpful.

You should try to understand why they are the way they are

And if having such people in your life does not benefit you then take steps to minimise contact or remove them from your life entirely

Certainly don’t demonise them, that harms you

There is nothing outside the world that can anger you. Only you can anger you.

You give people a colour and demonise them. Grow up.

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You give people a colour and demonise them. Grow up.

Who want to demonise them? And for what? They have their own right. I just hate how they act how they think. And so what? I choose to hate them. 

I am enough for pretending to accept it like it was good. No. 

On 21/5/2022 at 11:31 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

And don't think of people as blue or green. It's weird. 

So how I explain to ppl right here in the forum effectively? Its just generalization. I don't care about who have what color. I care about what they actually do. 

3 hours ago, Manusia said:

Who want to demonise them? And for what? They have their own right. I just hate how they act how they think. And so what? I choose to hate them. 

"Who wants to demonise them?" *proceeds to demonise them*

I realized a thing.. No matter how much people convinced that your perspective is very narrow and partial. You wouldn't know it unless you will and would find it yourself. Just like me before. 

My hatred perspective shell broken out by more experiece and tension in my mind created by hate. 

Now I am at bigger peace than before. I actually have a night in hotel with very blue girl that I never interested with before. And I learn.. She almost innocent believing what she think it's true. Pure innocent. Defending her worldview that she think is 'good and should be'. She doesn't really know even what she is talking about but at the same time she bonded with rope from its belief.

I talk about how conditioning works.. She doesn't even know that such thing is exist. I try softly open her little by little, I avoid heated debate deliberately. Introducing her to developmental psychology... And she start open up. She didn't know how she is closing down her emotion either. I guide her to be more open minded.. And wow, I never think such thing would be happen.. Her mind suddenly open and not rugged. 

I know she become hypocrite when she let me in 1 room with her because she say its bad before. But I think it is just human to believing something without question it so much and do introspection to one's own action. It's just human nature.. But offcourse we know that is it undesirable part of us. 

Now I know how much limited blue people and I start adore them in my own way.