Preety_India

Does caffeine help with insights?

50 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Maka said:

Thanks, someone who doesn’t think of themselves as the center of the universe

Hey, we all play roles to help each other out. But sometimes it goes unnoticed and often they get misunderstood. It’s all good.

“We are all lovers” Lisa Cairns

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

28 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Hey, we all play roles to help each other out. But sometimes it goes unnoticed and often they get misunderstood. It’s all good.

“We are all lovers” Lisa Cairns

One love bro

I’m the one who dreams. 

30 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Maka @Vincent S How often do you drink cacao during the day? What's the optimal volume to maximize "mental gains" in your experience? I'm addicted to coffee right now, and I want to get rid of that addiction - so since you guys are praising cacao so much, I might give it an honest shot.

I’m quite sensitive to caffeine. Always have been. So, 1 cup a day is more than enough. But if you are used to drink multiple cups, then maybe start with 2. And see if you need more. 
Also do try the recipe above. That’s like 2-3 cups worth of alertness. But with lots less caffeine.

Also do note that when you drink coffee and caffeine. Part of the reason why we get so tired and addicted to it, is because coffee really makes you dehydrated. As much coffee as you drink, the double amount of water your body is going to demand out of you. And if we don’t compensate for that, then the body will send signals of thirst and dehydration, which can also show up as more tiredness and slow reproductivity. And then we drink more coffee to quiet that down. So it becomes a bad circle. @Knowledge Hoarder Not saying that you do. Just saying how it is generally.

But alternatives to coffee; such as tea, cocoa powder, or nootropic/mushroom coffee, have less of a dehydration component. But you still need to drink sufficient amounts of water and give your body the main liquid it needs. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

20 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Honestly, I'm looking to replace coffee completely cause of the side effects. I'll try your cacao recipe, and see what it'll do for me.

Tried to replace it with tea before, but it just can't replace coffee for me, I need something stronger, you know what I mean.

I want to stay as coffeine free as possible, cause it fucks with my sleep, my energy levels, my mood and with my digestion/I experience stomach pains. And it's so damn addictive, cause I associate drinking coffee with comfort and happiness, and I'm addicted to those as well.

I hear ya. Coffee is so fragrant and gives a lot of comfort. Shame it has many side effects.

Good news is. You can get the same comfort with the recipe above. Without the side effects. ✨

Also, do note that Raw Cacao Powder is not Cocoa Powder, which is for baking. Similar names ?

You want Raw Cacao Powder in your “coffee”. Otherwise it is going to be too bitter ?

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Maka @Vincent S How often do you drink cacao during the day? What's the optimal volume to maximize "mental gains" in your experience? I'm addicted to coffee right now, and I want to get rid of that addiction - so since you guys are praising cacao so much, I might give it an honest shot.

I drink both

coffee for being alert at the beginning of the day and cacao for relaxing at the end of the day, I didn’t notice any mental gains from cacao so I don’t know

I’m the one who dreams. 

37 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I hear ya. Coffee is so fragrant and gives a lot of comfort. Shame it has many side effects.

Good news is. You can get the same comfort with the recipe above. Without the side effects. ✨

Also, do note that Raw Cacao Powder is not Cocoa Powder, which is for baking. Similar names ?

You want Raw Cacao Powder in your “coffee”. Otherwise it is going to be too bitter ?

Hehe. Nice to know. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Vincent S well I might buy some cacao then.. 

@Vincent S I drank 4 shots of coffee last night and woke up feeling a bit jittery. 

But previously I could not even drink 1 cup. 

It seems like my caffeine tolerance is upping.

I usually feel sharp with my thoughts after that. 

And synchronicity improves 

On 21.5.2022 at 1:37 PM, Preety_India said:

I've been doing a lot of caffeine since one week. I noticed that my mind becomes sharper and randomly comes up with insights about my past and current life events. Stuff I could not access before. 

It gave me greater clarity 

Anyone who did similar things or had a similar experience on caffeine? 

It did impact sleep 

Yes, when I do caffeine I get amazing highs... I feel the best I ever felt, increadibly concentrated, increadibly relaxed, increadibly sharp.

But I get addicted and tolerance builts up quickly. And quitting caffeine was no joke believe me.

Also it fucks up sleep.

Just now, Michael Jackson said:

Yes, when I do caffeine I get amazing highs... I feel the best I ever felt, increadibly concentrated, increadibly relaxed, increadibly sharp.

But I get addicted and tolerance builts up quickly. And quitting caffeine was no joke believe me.

Also it fucks up sleep.

I had a caffeine shock a few years ago. Spectacular recovery. 

For me quitting caffeine is no big deal 

Secret — because I don't do it regularly 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Secret — because I don't do it regularly 

Thanks for telling me your secret ;)

Thanks for me for bringing cacao discussion into this thread I guess?

I’m the one who dreams. 

2 minutes ago, Maka said:

Thanks for me for bringing cacao discussion into this thread I guess?

You are welcome. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You are welcome. 

You must be high on coffee rn :D

I’m the one who dreams. 

Coffee helps me quite a lot, I can't focus well without it.  My dad makes the morn. coffee and adds cacao beans to it.  Has a slight chocolate-like flavour to it.  I drink three to four cups a day.  Does terrible things to my heart, but I'm not in this life for length, only knowledge.

Whatever works to get what I need intellectually.

I'm a witch of gluttony.

re-zero.gif

@Loba does cacao makes you feel relaxed? I've never tasted this stuff. 

@Preety_India I have ADD so caffeine, and cacao in general relaxes me.
Stimulants make me calm, thoughtful and sometimes sleepy.

Should I get this. I'm buying cacao for the first time. It says non alkalized. Don't even know what that means.. But it's vegan. 

6ifumz.jpg