Ramu

LSD no amazing insights

61 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Maybe you got NBOMed?

My thoughts exactly.

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@thisintegrated I'm not an extrovert. 

Acid does cause crash. It takes a ton of energy because it keeps you high, will obviously cause crash. 

You have some half baked deluded ideas about everything. 

My INFJ overlaps a lot with ISFJs so I get it but I'm not that. My dominant is introverted intuition. 

How can you talk with confidence about something you know so little about?

I've done acid dozens of times.  No crash of any kind whatsoever.

Not all highs are the same.  An acid high isn't even dopaminergic, which makes it not even comparable to a caffeine in terms of what you'd call a traditional "high".

An acid high is like being high on love.  Is there a crash when you love someone too much?  If suddenly your heart chakra opened, would you crash from the sudden flow of love?  Of course not.

Edited by thisintegrated

I guess acid trips aren't same for everyone.

Depends on how many you do. 

BTW I don't receive much of your love ever, give me some please. 

I'm so hungry for your love. You're starving me so badly. 

What's your zodiac? 

@thisintegrated What is this? In terms of MBTI.

47 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Acid can't cause anyone to crash.  In fact, acid normally gives you an "afterglow" for a few days/weeks, during which you feel elevated and happy.

It's not "like cocaine, but slightly different" like most sensors assume.

I felt pretty exhausted the day after my second trip, but I wouldn't call it a comedown. It was probably just a combination of sleep deprivation and feeling a bit spaced out. I remember saying "I feel mentally corrupt".

55 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@thisintegrated @Carl-Richard  didn't take it but watched a friend of mine take it and it wasn't so great. They didn't have any insights particularly and they became very exhausted after like 8 hours, during a comedown and they were disoriented, groggy, depressed and exhausted for next 3 days they couldn't go to work. 

Needless to say, it wasn't a big deal. 

One of my acid buddies sometimes did acid in the middle of the week in high school, and he used to take a couple days off afterwards, but I wouldn't attribute that to the typical comedown effect seen in other types of drugs. The pharmacology of psychedelics is very atypical.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

14 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated What is this? In terms of MBTI.

Too many disorders can make MBTI hard to determine.  But strong Fe and Fi, so xxFx.  Weak Ti, but preference over Te.  Too unorganized and talkative to be Ni, so more likely Ne.  ESFJ seems like a good possibility.

27 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What's your zodiac? 

Sun: Capricorn

Moon: Aquarius

Rising: Virgo

27 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

BTW I don't receive much of your love ever, give me some please. 

I'm so hungry for your love. You're starving me so badly. 

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.  But sure, I don't mind, lol.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I felt pretty exhausted the day after my second trip, but I wouldn't call it a comedown. It was probably just a combination of sleep deprivation and feeling a bit spaced out. I remember saying "I feel mentally corrupt".

The best acid trips don't let you sleep, it's true.  Sometimes you're aware of the love throughout the whole night.

5 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

wtf

How many times have you taken acid?

At least 200.

Only one really, really bad trip. My bad took the whole tab.

39 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I've done acid dozens of times.  No crash of any kind whatsoever.

IDK man are you less than 25yo?

Being high/energized for 8-12 hours straight is gonna take a toll on  the body. I often feel tired the next day sometimes I don't Though.

Sometimes I can tell I am still under the influence. A lot of times the day after is even better than the trip itself.

I fucking love LSD. However nowadays I only trip once every 2 months.

3 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

At least 200.

Only one really, really bad trip. My bad took the whole tab.

IDK man are you less than 25yo?

Being high/energized for 8-12 hours straight is gonna take a toll on  the body. I often feel tired the next day sometimes I don't Though.

Sometimes I can tell I am still under the influence. A lot of times the day after is even better than the trip itself.

I fucking love LSD. However nowadays I only trip once every 2 months.

Acid gives me energy.  Love energy, specifically.  Can't imagine it making me tired.  Nothing makes me feel as alive/awake as acid.

It also makes my brain feel hyperactive.  Thoughts come in at 5x speed or more.  Meditation becomes impossible.

Edited by thisintegrated

28 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Acid gives me energy.  Love energy, specifically.  Can't imagine it making me tired.  Nothing makes me feel as alive/awake as acid.

It also makes my brain feel hyperactive.  Thoughts come in at 5x speed or more.  Meditation becomes impossible.

This will scare the shit out of me. I like to stay calm. 

Hyper with thoughts can get me upset 

I'm a cool cucumber. Suggest me something that helps me stay calm. Any psychedelic like that?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This will scare the shit out of me. I like to stay calm. 

Hyper with thoughts can get me upset 

I'm a cool cucumber. Suggest me something that helps me stay calm. Any psychedelic like that?

Not really.  The deeper you're asleep, the more of a shock waking up will be.  And pretty much all psychedelics wake you up.  

Weed might be a good idea though.  It's not really a psychedelic, but seems to have psychedelic effects, on some people.  And some strains are calming, and some energizing, so it's pretty versatile.

They do call it the "gateway drug", so it's good for those who are new to drugs.

On acid I always like to vape weed by the end of the trip.  They synergize well together.

Edited by thisintegrated

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Weed might be a good idea though.  It's not really a psychedelic, but seems to have psychedelic effects, on some people.  And some strains are calming, and some energizing, so it's pretty versatile.

For me, weed always made my thoughts go 500 miles an hour, unless I was doing something like watching a show. That's probably my Bipolar genes kicking in :D

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

For me, weed always made my thoughts go 500 miles an hour, unless I was doing something like watching a show. That's probably my Bipolar genes kicking in :D

Need more CBD.  Try an indica.

Though.. many thoughts = many insight?

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Need more CBD.  Try an indica.

Though.. many thoughts = many insight?

This was back in the day when I still had thoughts. Now it's so quiet up here B|

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

This was back in the day when I still had thoughts. Now it's so quiet up here B|

This is what happens when you run out of weed???

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated @Carl-Richard Weed is for little girls. Real men smoke a mixture of meth and salvia while peaking on datura.

I'm sure you would turn from a man into a piece of pasta dough pretty fast :)

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You are bipolar? Not meaning to offend. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.