Ramu

LSD no amazing insights

61 posts in this topic

@The_Searcher it's just so frustrating because I wanted AL LAD not LSD but got ripped off by the company who I purchased from...fucking scammers.  So I got some LSD from a friend and thought it would be a similar experience to AL LAD since its just an analogue.  All I got from the LSD was a two day hangover.

@The_Searcher its super frustrating to hear about how everyone else is having amazing results with psychedelics but instead I get the fucking shaft.

I've been looking at chem research companies all excited to further my knowledge of different stages of consciousness and to have some amazing awesome experiences and further my non dual experiences.  I did contemplate and I did ask questions with intention and came up with a big fat zero.  So after being inspired and super excited to see and experience other realms and perhaps meet entities or have a wild ride onto some amazing mystical realm I got a big fat zero.  I took off Friday from work so I could deal with the after effects.  What I should have done was gone to work and avoided the whole shit show.  What a fucking waste of my time and resources.

So I feel super let down.  I feel let down by a fake company that fucked me over for 140 and I feel let down after taking LSD only to find I didn't really have any SUPER AMAZING IN DEPTH EXPERIENCE.  So I don't get it...here I am....WAY more awake than 99.999% of people around me and even though I'm supposed to have something profound happen nothing happens.  Trust me, you would be pissed off and frustrated too!

So I guess I should ask the forum at large...has this ever happened to you?  At first I was disappointed...but getting duped after ordering AL LAD was the first thing then getting NOTHING out of my acid trip was the 2nd let down.  I keep getting teased by all these things Leo reveals but how come I get fucked over instead?

@The_Searcher I'm just mad that I didn't get cool insights and I'm pissed that I got 140 stolen from me in the name of self improvement.

I guess the real reason I'm angry is I didn't get the results I was expecting.

Of course if I was independently wealthy like Leo I could just experiment all the time but most of us haven't made millions of dollars in video gaming and have jobs to go to.  I certainly wouldn't say I have a slave wage job because I work for the Federal Government.

@Benton I know man...its just that I'm just getting over this latest thing and I feel so let down.  My expectations were different.  I have reached a higher baseline of consciousness and I was planning the next move to a higher plane but everything went to shit and I'm just trying to deal with my anger and frustration.  I'm trying to shoot for higher levels of consciousness and when this kind of stuff happens it really upsets me.

@Benton Thank you!  And I send you my unconditional love....thank you SO much.

@Benton cool Benton...i love you too.  Let's stay in touch.  Thank you so much for your help!?

59 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@The_Searcher I'm just mad that I didn't get cool insights and I'm pissed that I got 140 stolen from me in the name of self improvement.

Yeah, I get it. Good to vent your frustrations and let it go. It is done. I would be frustrated too. Next time you know better as we all do. Good luck next time. 

@Benton had some good points.

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think lsd is that amazing. 

At most it just gives a high and then a crash a day later. 

wtf

How many times have you taken acid?

It's SO funny.  Leo always congratulates people who try these things but he won't even bother to respond to my comments

23 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

wtf

How many times have you taken acid?

maybeeeee-try.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Benton hi.  I want to thank you for calming me down.  I just have to breath and go with FLOW...this is also a very interesting thing not to pay attention to in the paradoxical Zen way.  I paid attention to something I should have ignored.  Very Zen.  After all...this is being written by no one...wr are just going to pretend it's from me....after all...this is just Mind.

@thisintegrated @Carl-Richard  didn't take it but watched a friend of mine take it and it wasn't so great. They didn't have any insights particularly and they became very exhausted after like 8 hours, during a comedown and they were disoriented, groggy, depressed and exhausted for next 3 days they couldn't go to work. 

Needless to say, it wasn't a big deal. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@thisintegrated @Carl-Richard  didn't take it but watched a friend of mine take it and it wasn't so great. They didn't have any insights particularly and they became very exhausted after like 8 hours, during a comedown and they were disoriented, groggy, depressed and exhausted for next 3 days they couldn't go to work. 

Needless to say, it wasn't a big deal. 

Again, ESFJ confirmed.

Acid can't cause anyone to crash.  In fact, acid normally gives you an "afterglow" for a few days/weeks, during which you feel elevated and happy.

It's not "like cocaine, but slightly different" like most sensors assume.

@thisintegrated I'm not an extrovert. 

Acid does cause crash. It takes a ton of energy because it keeps you high, will obviously cause crash. 

You have some half baked deluded ideas about everything. 

My INFJ overlaps a lot with ISFJs so I get it but I'm not that. My dominant is introverted intuition. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.