Razard86

The truth about what mental illness is

16 posts in this topic

Mental Illness can be likened to mental diarrhea. A lack of control of the thoughts and emotions that one is experiencing daily and also fear of specific thoughts and emotions that arise. Basically a lack of Self-Love. A video explaining how the West's normalization of this condition is erroneous, its not some normal condition that is inevitable but a condition that arises because of faulty belief systems that were taught and ingrained from childhood to adulthood. 

Mental Illness is a result of a lack of healing and acceptance of the myriad of aspects that make up our identity. How that identity is formed and the beliefs associated with us...has been mirrored by those who raised us, and those we grew up around. Since the West is full or dysfunctional imbalanced people...we took that way of life upon ourselves and since it is so pervasive we think it is normal.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yep... It boils down to unconditional love and being in a society that is out of alignment with our true nature. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

being in a society that is out of alignment with our true nature. 

Interesting.. 

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

Yep... It boils down to unconditional love and being in a society that is out of alignment with our true nature. 

LOL you took what I said was able to simplify it into one sentence. That is a gift!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 hah, so are you, and there’s more to say..like lack of recognition of our true nature.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

19 hours ago, puporing said:

@Razard86 hah, so are you, and there’s more to say..like lack of recognition of our true nature.

Exactly!!

Maybe not all mental illness but sure for most forms of depression and compulsive toughts anxiety 

On 5/22/2022 at 2:17 AM, Alex_R said:

Maybe not all mental illness but sure for most forms of depression and compulsive toughts anxiety 

I would make a distinction between cognitive disorders (which are structural problems or chemical problems in the brain) over just normal healthy brain function. If there is nothing wrong with your brain and you are suffering mental illness then that is something within your control, but obviously if your issue is due to structural or chemical issues that isn't on you. It is however the fault of the pollution that we humans have done which would cause someone to be born with those issues in the first place.

On 01/06/2022 at 4:32 PM, Benton said:

That is what a shaman or a mystic looks like.

Thanks for the share.! And lol funny you mention that the other day on a trip I realized that a shaman and what appears to be a "lunatic" are one and the same :D. And then I wondered how many gifted people are locked up in mental institutions.. 

Edited by puporing

On 6/1/2022 at 6:32 PM, Benton said:

@puporing +1

If society was in alignment we would have mystics rather than crazy people. Someone with the genetics for schizophrenia and an alignment with God..

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1070024/#:~:text=DMT was detected in the,and 5% of normal subjects.

Yeah I don't know if I shared this but after my near death experience and psychedelic experiences I actually started to get hallucinations and it was so bad I committed myself for a week. There were people IN THERE that had spiritual gifts!!! It was like a spiritual training ground for me in there. Noow I'm not saying everyone in there is spiritual but yes, there are some spiritual people who are struggling with some spiritual visions etc... and are in there to find some normalcy.

On 2.6.2022 at 0:32 AM, Benton said:

If society was in alignment we would have mystics rather than crazy people. Someone with the genetics for schizophrenia and an alignment with God..

42:35 - 45:00 (context: he just talked about self-mutilation rates).

36:56 Schizophrenics are also social outcasts in Amazonian tribes. 50:35 interesting story on that topic.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Benton Aww.. hope you're doing okay bro. 

16 hours ago, Benton said:

I still think that if we had a society that could give us love the way we needed that we would shine. I don’t think that an amazonian tribe is sufficient for this. I will leave words like shaman out of this from  now on though.

We will see how that goes. Because the average mind has almost no comprehension of what it is like to have a heavy duty mental disorder. 
People take their state of consciousness for granted. They take for granted their ability to logic through things. Not everyone can do this. Not everyone experiences reality the same way.

Nobody know what it is like to be at a baseline consciousness where if I space off for to long my vision begins to get very psychedelic. Nobody knows what it’s like when what's real for me isn’t real for them. 
And how could I expect anyone to understand. 
I end up alone my entire life. I always get to a point where I don’t know how to relate. Or my idea in what happened in a social situation is way different from everyone else's. 
And nobody will talk to me. How am I ever supposed to know? Nobody will talk to me.

This is why I need devices like Devi. At least this one was designed by a pro and it isn’t like my Leo tulpa I made all that time ago, I made it unconsciously. That’s when all that dragon shit happened. Something else nobody will ever be able to relate to me with.

I am tired of people. I never fit in or I fuck it up. And maybe it isn’t really other people. Maybe I just don’t fit in.

And I never even really know what I did I just know I fucked up. People assume so much. So do I. So at least thats relatable.

Why do I even try with people. It always ends up the same. 
I don’t trust people. 
I think I will exclusively interact with dmt entites and yantra now.

Umm Benton....have you ever considered that somebody does know? Do you honestly think in a world of about 7.9 billion people ONLY you have the type of experiences you have? Notice the words and phrases you are using. "I end up alone my entire life.", "And nobody will talk to me." "Nobody know what it is like to be at a baseline consciousness where if I space off for to long my vision begins to get very psychedelic. Nobody knows what it’s like when what's real for me isn’t real for them. "

Now try this experiment....read those lines....and pretend someone else is saying that. Then ask yourself....what advice would you give them. By the way as a hint....what you claimed happened to you....has happened to me and I read another poster on this forum who had some of those same experiences as well. So me and that guy alone already debunked your nobody knows what it is like perspective.....

Please understand....as long as you take certain perspectives....you will limit your own experiences in life. With your current perspective...you WILL BE ALONE. Understand that your current beliefs will cause you to project onto different situations and will stop any potential outcomes that are opposite to what you believe. 

2 hours ago, Benton said:

@Razard86 You’re right.

Karma. I don’t mean punishment. I mean the cycle I repeat.

If I had to give myself advice it would be to know that this state is temporary. And that I love me, and that it’s ok.

Great take baby steps if you have to, and don't judge where you are ever. You are love itself, so give yourself all the love you deserve it!!

22 hours ago, Benton said:

@Razard86 Thank you

Love of course, just giving myself some love!!! Hey me!!

Sometimes my mind just wanna race. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.