aurum

Kendrick Lamar & Eckhart Tolle

8 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let everyone know Kendrick Lamar sampled Eckhart Tolle in his newest album.

My life is complete.

Edit: he actually did it three times

Edited by aurum

Yeah, his new album is so interesting. I personally love it

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 5/14/2022 at 0:13 AM, aurum said:

I just wanted to let everyone know Kendrick Lamar sampled Eckhart Tolle in his newest album.

My life is complete.

Edit: he actually did it three times

Kendrick knows what his audience wants…man is literally the Tupac of our generation. He went from good kid maad city to this, what a transition in art!

On 5/14/2022 at 0:13 PM, aurum said:

My life is complete.

So is mine haha 

This is one of my favorite if not my favorite album of all time. so powerful. Kendrick is just so vulnerable, authentic, and so introspective and observant. We all can learn from him. My life has felt more complete since he dropped the project. The album has been on replay a lot lately. loving that Love is a big theme in the album. I love the chorus from Purplehearts: "Shut the fuck up when you hear love talking, if god be the source then i am the plug talking". Seems he is even aware that the universe works through us. where does are thoughts and ideas come from? are they in the field of consciousness/the Akashic records where if someone is brave enough to tap into the flow and be the vessel for creation and expression, the songs just easily writes itself. I am a Hip-Hop artist myself and it seems when i am connected with the universe the songs really do just write themselves. getting into that flow state. Therapy and working on yourself is very important; to be able to face your demons/shadows. for Kendrick to be so vulnerable and authentic about it is so inspiring and moving. 

I love how in N95 he says he is "done with the wrong and the right, and the black and the white". Like leo says in some of his videos there is no such things as wrong or right. we are the devil. the devil isn't external. we create self deception through our bias.

there is just so much i can say about this album.

3 hours ago, Thurlian said:

This is one of my favorite if not my favorite album of all time. so powerful. Kendrick is just so vulnerable, authentic, and so introspective and observant. We all can learn from him. My life has felt more complete since he dropped the project. The album has been on replay a lot lately. loving that Love is a big theme in the album. I love the chorus from Purplehearts: "Shut the fuck up when you hear love talking, if god be the source then i am the plug talking". Seems he is even aware that the universe works through us. where does are thoughts and ideas come from? are they in the field of consciousness/the Akashic records where if someone is brave enough to tap into the flow and be the vessel for creation and expression, the songs just easily writes itself. I am a Hip-Hop artist myself and it seems when i am connected with the universe the songs really do just write themselves. getting into that flow state. Therapy and working on yourself is very important; to be able to face your demons/shadows. for Kendrick to be so vulnerable and authentic about it is so inspiring and moving. 

I love how in N95 he says he is "done with the wrong and the right, and the black and the white". Like leo says in some of his videos there is no such things as wrong or right. we are the devil. the devil isn't external. we create self deception through our bias.

there is just so much i can say about this album.

Great insight! Keep up the good work!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86