Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Closed

Andrew Tate

14 posts in this topic

Anyone here knows this guy?

He's a baldy like Leo and he is super rich and he fucks hundreds of women a month.

I’m pretty sure just from first impressions that this is the kinda guy you take a few tips from but absolutely DO NOT set as a hardcore role model

If you re a soft nice guy like a lot of men are these days, especially in developed countries then he will be a good counter balance to that.

I really like his no fucks given attitude and has a lot of stage blue and orange wisdom to him, especially when it comes to mental fortitude.

He can get overlooked for some "asshole loud mouth player" but he has better psychology and mental mastery than most guys out there.

However, i heavily disagree with his political, society and conspiracy views.

Just ignore those and focus more on his advice on how to make you a stronger and less fucks given person. 

Also he has this amaizing video that i always watch whenever i feel bad or hopeless with girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stZN7F1orq8

Most hilarious guy on the internet haha I am addicted to his videos.

Some of this advice are good and his masculine energy is inspiring but don´t take him as a role model, he is evil.

Edited by RedLine

I find myself entertained watching him sometimes and there are some bits of truth in what he is saying. But I think overall he has a toxic attitude and worldview. Also I have the inuition that deep down he isnt really happy and fullfilled, but feels empty only pursuing objective stuff and setting this above all else, as far as I can evaluate that :D Also in some of what he says i feel a bit of a dishonesty or inauthenticity.

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

I find myself entertained watching him sometimes and there are some bits of truth in what he is saying. But I think overall he has a toxic attitude and worldview. Also I have the inuition that deep down he isnt really happy and fullfilled, but feels empty only pursuing objective stuff and setting this above all else, as far as I can evaluate that :D Also in some of what he says i feel a bit of a dishonesty or inauthenticity.

That is what I wanted it to say but you say it better.

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

he is evil.

1. Evil does not exist.

2. Even if he did, how is he exactly evil?

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

But I think overall he has a toxic attitude and worldview.

His worldview is toxic yes however i think young men these days need his attitude a lot. Young men today are so fucking lazy, victim mindsets and soft that his advice would benefit them a lot if they apply it correctly and ignore some of the toxic elements.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

1. Evil does not exist.

2. Even if he did, how is he exactly evil?

His worldview is toxic yes however i think young men these days need his attitude a lot. Young men today are so fucking lazy, victim mindsets and soft that his advice would benefit them a lot if they apply it correctly and ignore some of the toxic elements.

Narcisistic, no compassion, that´s what I mean by evil, don´t pretend to start a non-dual dumb discussion.

Regarding last paragraph, I agree, young men need to cultivate masculinity overall

4 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Narcisistic, no compassion

That is not even evil though. He is not hurting or killing anyone.

And he definetly has compassion, i dont know why you think he does not. Keep in mind some of his videos he is playing a personna, in his interviews he seems very likable and interesting where he is being himself properly.

He is quite narcisisitic though for sure, however most successful people tend to be so unfortunately.

Take the good, leave the bad ... 

Andrew Tate is the type of guy I need when I'm feeling demotivated, complaining about my life or doing minimum wage jobs. 

He has such a strong internal locus of control and self - discipline, he's probably barely read a self help book but he gained that through discipline since a young age. 

He is enjoying himself and he has many of the things I want : Discipline, charisma, money, freedom, masculinity ... He escaped the matrix. 

However, I wouldn't carelessly recommend him because young impressionable guys who can't think for themselves might blindly internalise and agree with everything he says ... which would be a bad thing. 

Like 60-70% of His view on politics, and family are wrong. 

About 50 - 70% of his attitude on women are completely wrong and toxic. 

Having said that, I'm not judging the guy, I'll just learn what I need from him ... Take the good, leave the bad. 

The funny thing about Andrew Tate is ... It would be wrong to cancel culture or completely dismiss this guy, he's got something going, he as leader qualities, he's funny he's charasmatic. I also resonate highly with his perspective on escaping the matrix, getting multiple passports, becoming your own man ect... He's clearly a leader and helping others escape that want it, it's shame he also has so many stupid ideas though ... If he just a bit more self awareness he could at least let the clearly toxic parts of himself die out ... and he'd just be all raw value. Yet ideology stubbornly persists and much of his mental energy is consumed by that nature of him. 

Edited by Optimized Life

That is the type of guy who fuck bimbos, and after that incels come and say woman only want "bad boys" ?

On 05/05/2022 at 5:30 PM, Luismartinez said:

That is the type of guy who fuck bimbos, and after that incels come and say woman only want "bad boys" ?

About 95% of men including myself are not at the stage yet where we can be picky with anything other than looks. 

Like Leo said, "you gotta settle for something". I'll never settle for looks (< 7/10) but I'm not going around with a checklist, not at my current stage or SMV ... I'm sure Leo DiCaprio has a tight checklist. 

If he's fucking a 8 then I want to emulate something he's doing. 

Ultimately, He's a funny ass guy, and we all need some genuinely funny guys who don't give a f*** in our lives. All these serious "High conscious" people, and all the serious vampire normies flooding society, it just drains me of energy. I respect people of charisma because that in itself is valuable and uplifting. 

Edited by Optimized Life