Michael Jackson

GOD is the only accurate word to describe reality!

50 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Reciprocality why its hard to understand your posts ? Are you being ambiguous and pedantic on purpose?  

I'm asking because the point of all communication is to be clear in transferring what you are trying to say .

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

@Reciprocality  are you saying if you are truly enlightened then you do not need to say God is the best word because you have experienced God? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Reciprocality why its hard to understand your posts ? Are you being ambiguous and pedantic on purpose?  

I'm asking because the point of all communication is to be clear in transferring what you are trying to say .

@Someone here Well the point of communication is first to think and then to say something that is thought, I am in this awful habit of actually thinking and actually saying what is thought.

By the off-chance that someone understand what is thought I may communicate thereby, but in between I am mainly thinking.

I am the least ambiguous I am aware of on this forum, and so that this is the word you would use to describe me kind of indicates the magnitude of the problem we would deal with in trying to communicate, an ambiguous pedant stretches my imagination of possible combinations, got me there. Though it is right that there are variables in my expressions, when they are not considered carefully in their precise place one can get lost, myself included.

I compress a lot, this is a problem for communication, I have never lived in a English speaking country, I am sure there are rhetorical methods I have missed out on in part for this reason.

Most people (yeah like >99%) want to feel their way, associate their way into some place of social cohesion, acceptance or aesthetic even. I don't, and so this alone creates a dimensional barrier, I am sure you can see why.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Are you being ambiguous and pedantic on purpose?  

Being has all the rights to express itself as it wants to.

And each individual on this forum is unique, and we need different people here, because from such people as @Reciprocality we can learn and see things from different perspective. If it is hard for you to decode his message and it triggers you, does not mean he should write the way you wish to.

Enjoy the variation and see the beauty in it. 

@Reciprocality  It is hard to understand your writings, but I appreciate the style, something very academic, thanks for teaching this community and brining more wisdom. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

50 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

@Reciprocality  are you saying if you are truly enlightened then you do not need to say God is the best word because you have experienced God? 

Well no, you may need a lot of weird stuff if you are enlightened, and you may indeed need to tell people that also are enlightened that god is reality, and you may need to enjoy that you told them so. You may also need to tell people that are non-enlightened that the most accurate way to describe their reality is god. 

Though it may be wise not to walk around calling everything the same thing even if ones consciousness equals a billion, for the simple reason that in the operational, relative, intelligent world differences between are maintained so that one lives to see tomorrow as well.

I am saying that instead it would be far better to provide some theory on why god and reality is the same thing, what I would refer to as thinking, which is not easy, but may actually make someone relate to their experiences, this would be substantial and not surface level circle jerk, but then again perhaps this circle is precisely the right approach in ways I can not understand.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

3 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

Well no, you may need a lot of weird stuff if you are enlightened, and you may indeed need to tell people that also are enlightened that god is reality, and you may need to enjoy that you told them so. You may also need to tell people that are non-enlightened that the most accurate way to describe their reality is god. 

Though it may be wise not to walk around calling everything the same thing even if ones consciousness equals a billion, for the simple reason that in the operational, relative, intelligent world differences between are maintained so that one lives to see tomorrow as well.

I am saying that instead it would be far better to provide some theory on why god and reality is the same thing, what I would refer to as thinking, which is not easy, but may actually make someone relate to their experiences, this would be substantial and not surface level circle jerk, but then again perhaps this circle is precisely the right approach in ways I can not understand.

Somehow i understood this perfectly :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Cool, though I wish that I could consider that an intrinsic good.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

god is the best word because you think: god has many cultural connotations, let's say totality, existence, being...until at one point, the door opens, and......yesssss yeeeeeeeees that is , the glory, the everything , me, hallelujah!!!! of course: god . then the door closes and you remember that but it is impossible to live it, and better to forget because it is a mess. But the glass that was empty has been filled. the prodigal son is back. this is how this works

@Breakingthewall yessssssssssssssssssssssss that's right! Love ya man!

I've always viewed God as more of a construct-principle that people defined way back in the day... Which modern definitions became a meme of. Less tangible. More descriptive. Less personality, more procedure. I am God to the extent that I do what God does. Hence "creating in my own image". 

Generation, Operation, Destruction (GOD) - It inherently captures every definition I've seen of God as self / creator / creative force. 

I could see a psychedelic experience really blowing this idea out of proportion. I know mine did. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

On 1/5/2022 at 11:50 AM, Michael Jackson said:

@Breakingthewall yessssssssssssssssssssssss that's right! Love ya man!

I love you too Michael, you express the truth, direct, honest and without additives

Edited by Breakingthewall