Bittu

Deep Sadness

9 posts in this topic

Feeling a sadness about life right now.

Stay strong guys and gals❤️

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

8 hours ago, Judy2 said:

To me there is something really beautiful about sadness. Unlike jealousy, anger or other negative emotions, it has something very sweet to it, even though it can be painful.

Absolutely, I know I've had experiences in the past where I've been feeling sorrow, and when I fully opened to the feeling it turned to joy so quickly that it was hard to know where one ended and the other began. The issue isn't really the sadness, it's the resistance we build up against it that causes us to suffer - so you first have to make that resistance conscious, and allow it to gradually break down. Which can take time, because those patterns of resistance can be very stubborn.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Judy2 @RickyFitts When sadness is dealt with in a healthy way, and it is allowed to be felt, and you don't run from it, it's often felt as more of a melancholy, which is like sadness combined with love. Sadness is about loss, and when you're not in resistance to it, its not really painful and instead you get into a state of love and appreciation for what was lost, which is melancholy. That's where sadness can actually be an enjoyable emotion. I very much agree that sadness/melancholy is very beautiful. It's one of my favourite emotionsxD 

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Yes it can be tough sometimes, it means that you care. :x 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

@Judy2 @RickyFitts When sadness is dealt with in a healthy way, and it is allowed to be felt, and you don't run from it, it's often felt as more of a melancholy, which is like sadness combined with love. Sadness is about loss, and when you're not in resistance to it, its not really painful and instead you get into a state of love and appreciation for what was lost, which is melancholy. That's where sadness can actually be an enjoyable emotion. I very much agree that sadness/melancholy is very beautiful. It's one of my favourite emotionsxD 

Yes, I can very much relate to this! There's a sort of bittersweet quality to it that's very beautiful and fills you with an odd feeling of gratitude - appreciation, as you say. It always struck me as odd that the music I loved the most was somehow both melancholy and also weirdly uplifting at the same time, I always struggled to grasp how that worked exactly. xD 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 25/4/2022 at 2:33 AM, Bittu said:

Feeling a sadness about life right now.

Stay strong guys and gals❤️

All of our emotions I’ve found can have peculiar origins, at least at first glance, this it is on maintaining our composure towards their resolution, that we have a better chance of being resolved. Of course though too, depending on our own disconnection and fragmentation and other levels of our development, such resolvement can feel completely untenable, it is however through our fortitude towards tenderness within and another, for the right context and intelligence however, that a natural learning is possible, and change towards an alteration of our own being for our greater betterment and inner centeredness, outside any sadness and any negational proposition thst separates us from our balanced nature, not only foreseeable but imminent the moment we feel enough to stay on its naturally motivating course.

Our emotions, conscious or unconscious, created or natural, can be expressed artistically and through various modes of intellectual pathways that we understand how to experience the nature of being. For the former, from playing a musical instrument to poetry and to the latter, certain bodily and psychoemotional exercises. Each leading to the same destination, each chosen way of both expressing and understanding ourselves adding uniquely to our growth and development.

Sadness has created many great works and it is an emotion that we have desired to experience both vicariously through those works and our own memories and experiences for that growth and development.

Feel free to add to or connect with my thoughts in whatever way gives you the best balance to them.

Best.

Ah.

I loved the replies guys!

Thank you so much. I will meditate on your answers guys. Now I'm just tired and have to get some rest.

Speak with you soon. <3

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P