Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sausagehead

How to deal with neediness

7 posts in this topic

I seem to have a problem with neediness even while seeing girls in my life. During this month I’ve slept with 2 new girls (that were pretty attractive) and have been seeing my main girl about once or twice a week. Despite that I still feel like I’m starving for more love, affection, and just sex. If I’m not having sex everyday I feel like I can’t be happy. What’s this all about and what should I do? I would see my main girl more often but she works two jobs and is busy most of the time so I’m trying to find someone else who can meet my needs

Edited by sausagehead

I would try to figure out what you’re needing specifically and go for that. Often times if our need-meeting is general, we may think we’re getting a need met but we’re really not. For instance, I bet your real need is an emotional need (and you think it’s physical affection so you think you are meeting it). When really what you need is something deeper (an emotional experience) that these girls and you are not meeting because you’re playing in the dark (playing subconsciously). Once you find out what it is specifically, you can go for that directly (I.e bring it into the light/meet it consciously). 

It may take some time for our need to be satiated. You have to be okay with that; self-loving toward that. If you are not— and you are instead saying, “I shouldn’t keep having this need”— then it is that very mentality that is keeping you stuck. 

How does a hungry human stop being hungry? By feeding it. You want females to feed you but you can feed yourself too.

Therapy might help, at least with some of the intimacy needs (without the physical of course lol). 

Having more awakenings and/or healing with psychedelics.

Being part of a community (like this one). 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You might want to look into mood disorders. 

My mood disorder makes me Hyper sexual 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 options, fulfil your needs, that's one.

Second, strive to be happy without anything.

Why not do both?