Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

Is going for bathroom lays at the club a viable strategy?

13 posts in this topic

I went out tonight and meet this girl that I actually liked. I really wanted to fuck her but the problem was that she couldn't come with me becuase she had work in the morning and needed to sleep at her friend's place. I'm sure I could have gotten her home otherwise.  We made out and she was into me and I also made raport.

Should I have tried fucking her in the bathroom at the bar/club? Is that a viable strategy or is it too risky? How do I suggest that if that's the case? 

Do I just say like " hey, wanna do it (; "

Would love to hear some inspiration of what's possible.

@Leo Gura

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

she couldn't come with me becuase she had work in the morning and needed to sleep at her friend's place. I'm sure I could have gotten her home otherwise.

That's super common. You will lose many girls that way.

Should I have tried fucking her in the bathroom at the bar/club?

Yes

Is that a viable strategy or is it too risky?

Very viable. Risk is quite low. Worst that will happen is you get kicked out.

How do I suggest that if that's the case? 

You just lead her by the hand. Don't verbally explain it. Just get her aroused and then lead.

Ideally you want a secluded bathroom, preferably one of those family style bathrooms where you can lock the door. These are usually located outside the club. Inside the club bathroom is usually not very viable. But this depends on how busy/secure the club is. No Vegas club will allow you to fuck inside the club bathrooms. But outside is doable.

Do I just say like " hey, wanna do it (; "

Fuck no! Never explicitly mention sex to girls. You gotta be subtle about it. Nothing needs to be said. Just lead and get her horny.

Would love to hear some inspiration of what's possible.

@Leo Gura

A better alternative would have been to close at her friend's place. You should have asked to come with her to her friends place and close there, either in the bedroom or bathroom. It's much easier in a private bathroom than a public one.

Car is a great option.

Some dark alley-way is possible. Under a bridge. In a dark parking garage. In an elevator. In a dressing room. In an ice room.

You could also buy a motel/hotel room on the spot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No Vegas club will allow you to fuck inside the club bathrooms. But outside is doable.

Have you done this with a girl? @Leo Gura

It depends on the girl. If she is freaky, sure however generally I could not make that offer.

You have to read what mood she's in. This requires a certain adventurous and horny mood. She has to be DTF.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's super common. You will lose many girls that way.

Yes

Very viable. Risk is quite low. Worst that will happen is you get kicked out.

You just lead her by the hand. Don't verbally explain it. Just get her aroused and then lead.

Ideally you want a secluded bathroom, preferably one of those family style bathrooms where you can lock the door. These are usually located outside the club. Inside the club bathroom is usually not very viable. But this depends on how busy/secure the club is. No Vegas club will allow you to fuck inside the club bathrooms. But outside is doable.

Fuck no! Never explicitly mention sex to girls. You gotta be subtle about it. Nothing needs to be said. Just lead and get her horny.

A better alternative would have been to close at her friend's place. You should have asked to come with her to her friends place and close there, either in the bedroom or bathroom. It's much easier in a private bathroom than a public one.

Yeah I should have used the magic frase " can I come with you":D

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Car is a great option.

Some dark alley-way is possible. Under a bridge. In a dark parking garage. In an elevator. In a dressing room. In an ice room.

You could also buy a motel/hotel room on the spot.

Thanks a ton Leo! @Leo Gura how do you fuck in an elevator though? Don't the elevator go up and down to let people in? Lol

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to read what mood she's in. This requires a certain adventurous and horny mood. She has to be DTF.

How do you know this exactly? I know she was down for it yesterday but I don't now how to make the destinction between horny adventurous mode and horny mode.. any clues ?

24 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

SamC you are a DEMON ?

Who would have thought " airy fairy " self love would make me into a sexual MONSTER.  I guess I'm a good demon?

Self love > hamza O.o:ph34r:

1 hour ago, SamC said:

@Leo Gurahow do you fuck in an elevator though? Don't the elevator go up and down to let people in? Lol

You'd have to use the break to stop it. And check that it doesn't have security cameras. This would require a low traffic elevator.

How do you know this exactly? I know she was down for it yesterday but I don't now how to make the destinction between horny adventurous mode and horny mode.. any clues ?

Well, horny mode is mostly good enough. But there are degrees to it. You gotta pump up her state so she's feeling adventurous, slutty, and looking for fun.

You learn it through lots of experience pulling. Keep leading and pulling. You'll get lots of failure and each one will teach you valuable lessons so your future pulls go smoothly. Pulling is an art you can only learn through massive practice. You should have tried to pull that girl to the bathroom just to learn a lesson from its failure. Stop thinking of this in terms of sex and start thinking of it in terms of lessons in pulling. Practice pulling girls even if you think it will fail. It's better to pull and fail than to just wave her goodbye and never see her again.

Do 50 failed pulls and you will learn how to pull.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You'd have to use the break to stop it. And check that it doesn't have security cameras. This would require a low traffic elevator.

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely try that sometime;)

Well, horny mode is mostly good enough. But there are degrees to it. You gotta pump up her state so she's feeling adventurous, slutty, and looking for fun.

I see, I simply need more experience to be able to make these distinctions

You learn it through lots of experience pulling. Keep leading and pulling. You'll get lots of failure and each one will teach you valuable lessons so your future pulls go smoothly. Pulling is an art you can only learn through massive practice. You should have tried to pull that girl to the bathroom just to learn a lesson from its failure. Stop thinking of this in terms of sex and start thinking of it in terms of lessons in pulling. Practice pulling girls even if you think it will fail. It's better to pull and fail than to just wave her goodbye and never see her again.

Do 50 failed pulls and you will learn how to pull.

Yeah I get it, thanks for drilling this in Leo. I need to expose myself to more experiences. Gonna rewatch your expose yourself to more experiences video tonight. Any more tips or insights that you think of?@Leo Gura

Edited by SamC

Yeah, definitely. Don't have much to lose if it's a night game environment as you probably won't see her again. How realistic this is depends on the type of club, some of them just have big public washrooms, some of them have isolated washrooms and some have a valet guy in them that you can probably tip so he lets you do your thing. 

Going to the friends' place is a massive hail mary but it's a cool adventure to have regardless. You have to maintain her mood the whole time and also game the friend into not being against this? I've never done it, sounds super bothersome. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Ahaha I guess it all depends on the girl/the connection/what's the mood. To me that seems hot and adventurous and something desirable to experience. If a guy I'm into led me to that I'd find that hot/super sexy but I'm pretty weird.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 hours ago, SamC said:

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely try that sometime

Be careful with the elevator. It's a very specific thing you'd have to research first before you just bumble into it. You could get in trouble if you execute it wrong. If you want to test how that might work, find a secluded low-traffic elevator and pull its break, then wait and see how much time you get and how easy it is to restart. You don't want to cause excessive problems for the place.

That's a last-resort option. You want to aim for better options. I was just giving you some radical ideas to open up your mind. You would be much better off pulling to the backseat of a car or her friend's house.

Also, remember, the point of all this is to enjoy yourself. If you don't enjoy having sex in some public bathroom, then why even bother? Personally I don't enjoy that, I don't want that. But it's worth trying once or twice just for the reference experience and the leading experience. If you can pull a girl to the bathroom you can pull her almost anywhere. That leading skill is what's most important in this. Practice leading girls and just see how far you can push it. This grows you and makes you attractive. Girls appreciate a guy who knows how to lead well.

@Leo Gura Leo do you have a girlfriend?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie