puporing

Optimal Frequency for Mushrooms

54 posts in this topic

@puporing I never said you did. It sounds like you think it's a negative thing, which I would disagree.

Just now, Yali said:

@puporing I never said you did. It sounds like you think it's a negative thing, which I would disagree.

Nope. I'm just acknowledging the risk he took. Like some guy who first reached Mount Everest peak and made it back alive. It was a compliment you silly.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura What doses were you doing throughout the retreat?

Around 25mg

Are you dead right now?

I was speaking relatively in notions you could understand.

Death is imaginary. I exist forever.

7 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Everyone else that's taken 5-MEO has repeatedly told me you should leave it be for a few months after every breakthrough trip.

Meh... Rookies. You can easily do 5-MeO once a week. Assuming you have a stable mind and have done lots of work on yourself and have already done many 5-MeO trips in the past. And you gotta keep your doses moderate. If you take too much it will be traumatizing.

Man how can Infinity supposedly revolve around me but then also revolve around you and your girlfriend, and all the other 7.9 billion mfers on earth?

Well, all that occurs inside you, doesn't it? ;)

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

That's some hardcore stuff. You're literally playing with fire. I think we're all glad you're still here.

Meh, I enjoyed it. Mostly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@puporing If you say that someone is playing with fire, you mean that they are doing something dangerous that may result in great harm for them and cause many problems.

1 minute ago, Yali said:

@puporing If you say that someone is playing with fire, you mean that they are doing something dangerous that may result in great harm for them and cause many problems.

I think you're taking my words way too seriously lol. Limitations of text speech.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can easily do 5-MeO once a week.

Have you lost the motivation to do meditiation retreats? This sounds like a much more effective method.

@Leo Gura

Whatever amounts and frequencies you take that's up to your risk tolerance and what you're willing to "risk". But it's good to know roughly what the 'upper limits' might be.

9 minutes ago, Yali said:

Have you lost the motivation to do meditiation retreats? This sounds like a much more effective method.

@Leo Gura

The issue is that a meditation retreat will simply not raise your consciousness to the level of 5-MeO.

Meditation retreats sound nice in theory but in practice they don't raise consciousness nearly enough. And yet they take an enormous amount of time and work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Exactly. So have you given up on retreats?

they don't raise consciousness nearly enough

Edited by Yali

21 minutes ago, Yali said:

Are you dead right now? What's stopping you from dying if all you've gotta do is plug the substance? A short cut to enlightenement, it sounds like :D 

I don't think he's suicidal ¬¬.

1 minute ago, puporing said:

I don't think he's suicidal

@puporing Not physically dead, metaphysically dead.

@Leo Gura

they don't raise consciousness nearly enough

Exactly. So have you given up on retreats?

Edited by Yali

Just now, Yali said:

@puporing Not physically dead, metaphysically dead.

Are you serious? That would've happened way before all this, if you're referring to "ego death". 

1 minute ago, puporing said:

Are you serious? That would've happened way before all this, if you're referring to "ego death". 

I'm asking if he's in a state of ego death right now as we speak, without the influence of psychedelics. @puporing

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I actually made plans to inform my family that I would disappear out of material reality. I told my ex-girlfriend my bank account numbers. She had to babysit me while I was about to dematerialize.

@Leo Gura So you feel if you would have continued you may have experienced rainbow body activation that some Tibetan monks attain where their body shrinks to the size of a small child within a few days, or on rare occasions disappears? And would your girlfriend have still existed? I presume you feel she may have since you made arrangements for her to have access to your accounts. In reading the examples of this happening to monks everyone was still here after they disappeared, so I assume we don't take others with us when this happens. 

Fascinating Leo! I am glad you are still here. :)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm hoping in the future someone will invent a device that can be implanted in the body like a pacemaker which will just manufacture chronic mild doses of 5-MeO and drip it into the bloodstream

Actually this can be done quite easily using  under skin implant. It is already used in hormonal implants for contraception. 5 meo needs to be incorporated in a plastic rod and put under skin, this should deliver micro doses of the substance. Any pharmaceutical company could easily do it. Maybe they will start with something like THC.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue is that a meditation retreat will simply not raise your consciousness to the level of 5-MeO.

Meditation retreats sound nice in theory but in practice they don't raise consciousness nearly enough. And yet they take an enormous amount of time and work.

Yeah, but a meditation retreat does something different to your overall cognitive process I think. Better for brain training, mindfulness and knowing thyself than 5meo. Maybe they should be used in conjunction.

there are meditation retreats that work with iboga and 5meodmt… 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No health problems.

But it destablized my life and psyche so much that I basically could not function. I was tripping balls 24/7 even after stopping it for a few days. I could not sleep because I was tripping balls in my sleep. And if I continued much longer I would be so awake that all of reality would just disappear.

I actually made plans to inform my family that I would disappear out of material reality. I told my ex-girlfriend my bank account numbers. She had to babysit me while I was about to dematerialize.

If you go that deep you have a good chance of killing yourself or losing your mind.

Yes,

so you were deluded by the end? Your mental state thought the physical state would disappear?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

@puporing This is the video Leo did on his experience with 28 days of 5MeO. It's probably my favourite episode of his

Thanks for linking this, don't know why I don't recall watching this (I guess it has been awhile). Ditto with the bathtub ritual - I started doing the same thing during trips. ?

16 hours ago, puporing said:

I was reading that somewhere around 1-2 weeks of "abstinence" to avoid building tolerance and having to increase the dosage. Is this estimation true in your experience?

@puporing I haven’t even thought about having abstinence before a mushroom trip but it would make sense to a degree if I want it to compare the “diet” similarly to ayahuasca. With mushrooms I just prepare a few days in advance and that’s it (like 5 days to a week).

I'm still a bit new to this so I am wondering what y'all found to be the "optimal" frequency for going on mushroom trips.

Optimal for me would mean that I had done most of my work done or organized so I can be relaxed before trip. Having mostly or at best everything organize before trip (have my rent up to date so you don’t get any worries during your trip, have a few days free after trip, food prepare if you get hungry during the trip, even tho I just eat fruits or raw natural foods). Aside of eat the shrooms with a empty stomach of course.

What about other potential side effects that should be considered with how frequent one can trip? Does there seem to be a lot of individual variations on this?

Thanks in advance for sharing :). 

I’ll trip once every 1-2 weeks, sometimes even once a month or few months! Some trips can be so life changing or existencial that you’ll need free time to intergrate.????❤️

15 hours ago, Yali said:

What's stopping you from dying if all you've gotta do is plug the substance? A short cut to enlightenement, it sounds like :D 

@Yali, what are you trying to imply with this? That Leo should kill himself? I noticed that sometimes you go straight forward to respond some people like Leo and become “personal” with them to the point of confrontation, what’s up with that? 

Edited by Juan