Michael Jackson

Help me!!!:(( She refused to hug me:(((((

17 posts in this topic

I am SO Sad now!! I just met randm girl on the street and she didn't want give me hug:((((

Does she hate me?

I feel unloved right now!

Someone please explain to me what happened!!

Did she hate my looks?

I smelled bad?

Wrong taste of clothing?

I don't know what to do with my life anymore right now.

I feel sad, depressed and unloved. No girl will ever give me a hug:(((

Are you fucking serious?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

She rejected you and that is normal. Now I am telling you all this and it will also happen to me a lot of times ,also happened to me in the past.You are a worthy person whom someone will want but not everybody will want .

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you fucking serious?

Sorry Leo, I was just joking lol

If random people just randomly hugged then this forum would have never existed. 

:P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

She rejected you and that is normal. Now I am telling you all this and it will also happen to me a lot of times ,also happened to me in the past.You are a worthy person whom someone will want but not everybody will want .

@Rishabh Thank you so much man<3

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If random people just randomly hugged then this forum would have never existed. 

:P

True:)

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

Sorry Leo, I was just joking lol

Tbh this din’t seemed as a joke at first, I don’t know what are you trying to intend with the post. It looked as a serious “emergency”. If you tripped just recently a few days ago, take it easy please.

Edited by Juan

5 minutes ago, Juan said:

Tbh this din’t seemed as a joke at first, I don’t know what are you trying to intend with the post. It looked as a serious “emergency”. If you tripped just recently a few days ago, take it easy please.

@Juan I'm sorry, didn't mean to cause confusion

@Juan Agreed.

@Michael Jackson Maybe spend more time learning to see yourself as someone worthy of love no matter the circumstances, and not pay attention to these kind of events that can happen. When you're convinced you're lovable and your life is filled with things you love doing from the moment you wake up till the night you fall asleep, you wouldn't have as much free time worrying about unimportant things like this, as you may have now.

7 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@Juan Agreed.

@Michael Jackson Maybe spend more time learning to see yourself as someone worthy of love no matter the circumstances, and not pay attention to these kind of events that can happen. When you're convinced you're lovable and your life is filled with things you love doing from the moment you wake up till the night you fall asleep, you wouldn't have as much free time worrying about unimportant things like this, as you may have now.

@somegirl thanks a lot for your lovely reply;)

Sorry guys, this post was intended to be a joke. I thought it was abvious because of how unimportant and childish my concerns sound. However, I recognize that some people might really have such concerns so it might not be totally obvious that this was intended to be a joke.

Sorry for the caused confusion.

Thank you all for your lovely replies, they really warm my heart.

Edited by Michael Jackson

7 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

hought it was abvious because of how unimportant and childish my concerns sound

I don't think your concerns are childish. It's childish because you have probably outgrown your needs. Some people haven't, they probably need a hug? 

I feel like you have made a sarcastic post intended to demonize people who crave connection with strangers, you're just trying to inspire ridicule 

But hey, there are people out there who commit suicide because they are called fat. 

Maybe for you it's childish, not for them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Michael Jackson Keep post high quality please. Guidelines, What's Not Allowed; Bullet 30:  Trash-talking, trolling, chronic criticism, blaming, and finger-pointing.

Focus on the solution, not the problem