Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@outlandish That's interesting but I imagine it would not be much different that regular old snorting. It will still sting and drip.

Plugging should be superior.

I imagine it will be shorter acting than snorting, but slower than vaping. It shouldn't drip since it's in your lungs - you'd be inhaling atomized mist as in asthmatics' inhalers. It could definitely sting, might be nasty on the lungs.

I probably won't end up trying it since I can't see myself buying an ultrasonic atomizer just for this purpose, but I did find some suitable ones on amazon. For example this kind of thing

36 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

How many bad trips have you guys had on 5 meo? Curious

Zero. Two were oddball and not really productive, so maybe that counts as "bad". Out of something like 10 trips? Not sure my total count right now.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

15 minutes ago, outlandish said:

It shouldn't drip since it's in your lungs - you'd be inhaling atomized mist as in asthmatics' inhalers.

Oh, I thought you meant inhaling nasally.

Inhaling a mist into the lungs through the mouth is an interesting approach. No idea about that. Would require experimentation. Might irritate the lungs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

10 5 meo trips or 10 trips altogether? 

10 (or so) 5-MeO trips specifically, including some pretty low dose ones, like 5mg, 7mg 10mg. Only 3 (iirc) at high-ish doses: 18mg 20mg 22mg.

To speak of the less-than-useful (bad?) trips: 

• I had one very odd 7mg trip where I decided to go for a run right after ingestion, and ended up in a shitty part of town, which was pointless.
  • I had another 22mg trip where I wasn't centred going into it, and my mind ended up racing a lot, tangled up in intellectual thoughts. I became very restless, pacing around, mind zooming like a squirrel in a cage. In a way that one was even productive though because the content of my mental diarrhea revealed some shit I needed to work on in. Just didn't really need to take 22mg of 5-MeO-DMT to get there.

Aside from that, my 5-MeO-DMT trips have ranged from very pleasant, to revelatory, to deep mystical breakthrough experience. 

@outlandish 22mg and you weren’t knocked out? Weird. Both those trips lol

cool though

Edited by Arhattobe

Check out this Guild Navigator guy. He's kept in an atmosphere enriched with 5-MeO

2 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

@outlandish 22mg and you weren’t knocked out? Weird. Both those trips lol

My best 5-MeO-DMT trips were lying flat on my back, motionless, basically meditating. But I've never felt like that kind of being "knocked out" was anything but voluntary.

Have you tried 5-Meo-DMT @Arhattobe?

@cetus56 That 5-Meo-DMT spice gas is nebulized right? :D

Oh I remember you mentioned that ayahuasca + 5-MeO-DMT combo. What about you, have you had bad 5-MeO trips? Sounds like the ayahuasca combo one might have qualified.

@outlandish The afteraffects on my system, and system damage were far worse than the trip. 

And nope. None felt bad. 

My 5 meo trips meant a lot less to me than their subsequent aftermath to me. The trips were quite irrelevant in fact. Including the breakthroughsZ the breakthroughs only helped my vision open up.

why do I feel bad if I cross my legs or hands on 5meo?

It always feels cross. Just gets amplified on 5-MeO-DMT and other psychedelics. Body posture stuff is important!

Just had my first attempt with rectal administration this week, I measured about 25 mg using a scale, on an empty bowels, unfortunately the trip felt like 15 mg for some reason, must be the scale or something, I'm trying again soon after I get one of those measuring spoons.. 

What a weird and wonderful place we live in - even Mike Tyson has experimented with 5-Meo in the form of the toad medicine. 

I had an interesting lucid dream experience a few nights ago.

I was extremely tired that night, so I fell asleep pretty quickly and went into a dream state. I found myself lying down on the grass, in the same place where I smoked the toad medicine (Bufo Alvarius) a few months ago in Barcelona.

I wasn't surrounded by any person in this dream, but my wishes were being taken care of. One of the things the shaman (Octavio Rettig) did during the actual retreat was blowing Rapé through the person's nose. In the dream, I became aware of the possibility to get this, so I said (well, just set the intention) let's get Rapé. And the next instant, it was done! The pipe was brought near my nostrils, the chemical was blown and I felt the harsh taste in my nose and throat. I could not believe how real that experience felt.

Then I wondered if I could take it a step further and try the toad medicine; and boom! Done!

Suddenly the dream reality began to vanish and everything got dissolved in bright light. I was pretty scared and excited at the same time. 

I felt as if a giant hand lifted me up from the ground and push me towards the light. The dream stopped being a dream!

I started begging for the experience to stop. It stopped after a while and I woke up. Even in my dreams the ego doesn't fail to put up a fight!

I wonder if taking the toad medicine in the dream convinced my brain to endogenously produce a tiny amount.

-Cheers!

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@legendary cool! Thanks for sharing :)

Already 7 years of Lucid dreaming, it got even better after psychedelics! 

Just had my second rectal administration attempt..  25 mg, I noticed that I didn't pay attention to what Leo said about keeping the syringe up the butt for an extra minute or two after pushing up the substance, this was a huge difference..  No breakthrough this time, felt very very sleepy, which is pretty weird compared to the incredible energy I had when I snorted it on my first breakthrough.. 

Anyways this method feels extremely smoother than snorting definitely, I think I'm ready for 30 mg.. 

5mg boofed 5-MeO oxalate trip report :

Felt nothing except maybe a bit less mind chatter than in my everyday life, and a slightly faster heartbeat.

Wanted to start small, was disappointed. Will do 10mg next time.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred good move. It's always good to understand the full range of a psychedelic, all the way from placebo/threshold to full fledged effects.

@FredFred Doses below 15mg will be disappointing. Things start getting good around 20mg.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.