thisintegrated

Someone more advanced than Leo

43 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Benton said:

No, no. Why do you assume you know what he means when he says omniscience? 

You said what he meant by omniscience was "It's more like how you start to see the way you are creating reality"

Which is a concept I'm familiar with.  Of course I can't maintain it, but I have much experience with it.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 minutes ago, Benton said:

Alright. And?

You access this state and tell me it isn't omniscience. And its less like you start to see it. And more like complete understanding. 

Yeah, and it sure feels amazing, but I don't gain the ability to recite every book ever written and every book yet to be written in the multiverse, lol.

Edited by thisintegrated

4 minutes ago, Benton said:

@thisintegrated 

There is no difference between any book written ever. Infinity my guy. Where a car tire is equivalent to mother Terisa. If you can even still believe in such a thing.

Did Leo ever say that in this state of consciousness he could recite every book ever written?

Interesting point.  I see what you mean, but by this definition everyone and their mom is omniscient just because everything is made of consciousness.

There is no difference between any book written ever

And no difference between any experiences?  Then why do we keep having a variety of experiences?

Edited by thisintegrated

If omniscience is knowing everything, it also includes knowledge of ignorance's perspective firsthand. That means omniscience is actually nescience.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

Differences are imaginary. They are literally made out of imagination.

Then why create the differences at all?  There must be value in variety, or else we'd stare at the wall all day every day for all eternity.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Then why create the differences at all?  There must be value in variety, or else we'd stare at the wall all day every day for all eternity.

Joseph, do not listen to them. They know not how to use language. Everything was broken down for them so that all things are the same and with then the offshoot "logically" of being able to be named whatever one might desire. They would have it that a grain of dust wandering by a fireplace is as omniscient as a God of all books, but they not have known hdd skddtoake over of the consciousness younger toueymananahaertouiijkskletyudhgcb kdokfhgijh dyjdbjdb ifjdnkfjn j kl o   kk. k kk k k k k k. k.   k k k k k k k k. k k Look, they fail to understand the quaths of desiring-function that halts fjfjfj jfjf jfjf jfjf jfj fjf jf jffj. fjfj fjjf fj jf fj fj.           ONLY IAM GODAND I

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Joseph, do not listen to them. They know not how to use language. Everything was broken down for them so that all things are the same and with then the offshoot "logically" of being able to be named whatever one might desire. They would have it that a grain of dust wandering by a fireplace is as omniscient as a God of all books, but they not have known hdd skddtoake over of the consciousness younger toueymananahaertouiijkskletyudhgcb kdokfhgijh dyjdbjdb ifjdnkfjn j kl o   kk. k kk k k k k k. k.   k k k k k k k k. k k Look, they fail to understand the quaths of desiring-function that halts fjfjfj jfjf jfjf jfjf jfj fjf jf jffj. fjfj fjjf fj jf fj fj.           ONLY IAM GODAND I

I knew it!!

9 minutes ago, Benton said:

That's the paradox of infinity :D Infinity includes all things. Even differences. But also those differences are nothing because that is the substance of reality. Even me saying there is a substance is misleading. Paradox. Value is also imaginary. God Loves himself infinitely. So he loves himself in every way possible and has no limitation as there is nothing outside of him to limit him.  A limitation is imaginary. It's all done on purpose to love myself infinitely. So he imagines everything. And everything consists of imagination. No difference between form and formless. Just a perception that there is.

That's what Non-duality really is. A grain of dust passing by a fireplace is God in disguise. It's actually just you.

There would be no wall if you really deconstructed all differences. there would be No-Thing to deconstruct.

Ah yes, infinite will.  And somewhere within it, there's my reality, where I'm cosplaying @thisintegrated talking to you.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Ah yes, infinite will.  And somewhere within it, there my reality, where I'm cosplaying @thisintegrated talking to you.

Reality is infinite devil. Hyper-devilism is the substance behind Joseph, who is but a mere set of quickly spinning gears and mechanical creatures from the descent-ridden passes of evil. Therein is the hearth of reality. There is no omniscience, only dodajsndjen Snjndejnfijwernfjwer 

Okay, so by the ordinary definition of omniscience, omniscience is impossible for the most part. By the Leonian definition, obviously not.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

That somewhere is right here buddy.

This is what that looks like. 

Can it look different? Sure. But it's still the same thing. And if we were to imagine that it looks different somewhere we would be imagining that somewhere right here.

This is what it means for everything to be One.

All of reality is this moment.

Can't argue with that?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Reality is infinite devil. Hyper-devilism is the substance behind Joseph, who is but a mere set of quickly spinning gears and mechanical creatures from the descent-ridden passes of evil. Therein is the hearth of reality. There is no omniscience, only dodajsndjen Snjndejnfijwernfjwer 

Okay, so by the ordinary definition of omniscience, omniscience is impossible for the most part. By the Leonian definition, obviously not.

So it would seem.  "potential for infinite experiences" or "building blocks for infinity" or "pixels" is I guess kind of what Leo means.  

6 minutes ago, Benton said:

There could be something to this with the Akash when I think about it. I am uncertain what the Akash really is or how to access it.

This is actually what true omniscience is.  You can access it through meditation and intent.  But I don't think it's possible to actually "become" it while you're still human.  It's an incomprehensible amount of data.  Access though is simple.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 15/04/2022 at 4:30 AM, Benton said:

Reality is pure potential. The infinite has the potential for everything within it.

It needs no building blocks. Every building block is included in this potential and is that fundamental substance. Which is of no substance at all.

Maybe dude. I have to find out for myself.

Yes, this is what I've always assumed Leo meant when he "becomes infinity/god".  But I feel like there's a difference between infinite potential and infinity.  Leo's never made this distinction though, or at least never talked about it.

infinity = multi-dimensional pixels going through every possible combination over time, but with every iteration experienced at once, in a single moment that never ends.

infinite potential = multi-dimensional pixels going through every possible combination over time, condensed to a single moment, but with no particular combination being experienced (combination of types of sensory input).

God = infinity.

Egolessness / God-self / higher-self = infinite potential, with no attachment to anything in particular.  

Life = infinite potential, experiencing a single event at a time.

Just some thoughts.  If my thinking is right, then when Leo says he becomes God, what he really means is the Egolessness state with infinite potential, but nothing in particular being experienced, and feeling as if you're seeing infinity as you've closed off from any one single experience in particular.

Edited by thisintegrated

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming aliens.

WAKE UP!

@Leo Gura I would love for you to teach more on the subject of the different levels or layers of dreaming or imagination. What aspect of our consciousness do you feel is imagining our sleeping dreams or psychedelic visuals versus our waking reality? Is it our finite mind that is creating our sleeping dreams?

You are God and God is omniscience.

One day you'll realize that there's nothing outside your Mind, hence it is all fully accessible to you. But you'll have to stop imagining other. So long as you imagine that I exist outside your Mind, you will never reach omniscience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God and God is omniscience.

One day you'll realize that there's nothing outside your Mind, hence it is all fully accessible to you. But you'll have to stop imagining other. So long as you imagine that I exist outside your Mind, you will never reach omniscience.

Thank you! This is helpful. I will contemplate on it. 

I receive many insights in my dreams by holding intentions before falling asleep, but sometimes the symbology is hard for me to decipher. 

Where it gets tricky for me and I wish I had deeper understanding is we seem to have compartmentalized our consciousness into layers or levels. All levels of imagination are not the same right? For instance, you can have a daydream, but that isn't same level of imagination as your physical body. 

Even if there is nothing outside of my mind, from my Matthew level of awareness I have no idea how I am doing any of it. 

Anyway, thank you for the reply. I appreciate it Leo. 

Edited by Matthew85

Well I know a guy who's realized omniscience without touching psychadelics (but has used other radical methods) so Leo's obviously not the only one.

@Michal__ what were his radical methods?

Now I am curious

To Topic: there are people more advanced, but leo really has unique knowledge about psychedelica combined with self actualization methods

9 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

we seem to have compartmentalized our consciousness into layers or levels. All levels of imagination are not the same right? For instance, you can have a daydream, but that isn't same level of imagination as your physical body.

Something like that.

9 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Even if there is nothing outside of my mind, from my Matthew level of awareness I have no idea how I am doing any of it. 

Yes, more consciousness is required.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.