Brivido

Seeing Beauty and Infinite Intelligence everywhere

16 posts in this topic

Lately I have been experiencing a weird phenomena. I can see the intelligence of Consciousness everywhere, this intelligence is becoming manifest as Infinite Beauty. A tree, my sandwich, a fork, the sidewalk, my computer screen, are visually beautiful and perfect.

I don't know how else to explain this phenomena by saying that everyday objects are being shown to be infinitely beautiful and aware, everything is coming to life. Imagine seeing a fork and being able to see infinite intelligence expressed as a fork.

Imagine looking at your body and instead of seeing your body, seeing the intelligence that is pervading your body as infinity and beauty, just like in this image:

2ufhxvhdno561.jpg

I ain't complaining, since it's a beautiful phenomena, just trying to understand if anyone else here is having this kind of "visuals", while completely sober.

@Brivido That is wonderful! An obvious sign of a very expanded consciousness. Many would need to take a psychedelic to have this awareness. I would be interested in what you were doing prior to this recent shift, if you feel like sharing. 

Good! That's the whole goal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Brivido

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

Lately I have been experiencing a weird phenomena. I can see the intelligence of Consciousness everywhere, this intelligence is becoming manifest as Infinite Beauty. A tree, my sandwich, a fork, the sidewalk, my computer screen, are visually beautiful and perfect.

I don't know how else to explain this phenomena by saying that everyday objects are being shown to be infinitely beautiful and aware, everything is coming to life. Imagine seeing a fork and being able to see infinite intelligence expressed as a fork.

Imagine looking at your body and instead of seeing your body, seeing the intelligence that is pervading your body as infinity and beauty, just like in this image:

2ufhxvhdno561.jpg

I ain't complaining, since it's a beautiful phenomena, just trying to understand if anyone else here is having this kind of "visuals", while completely sober.

That's cool. Is this related to your life purpose?

Yea that seems similar to what I see/feel. Everything I see is glowing or radiating a oneness-feeling, it makes everything seem good, kind, benevolent, like it is saying "I love you, we are one". This sight appeared when I looked out the window and contemplated on the idea that everything is the Self, suddenly I could see it, and it felt quite overwhelming at first, it can feel trippy sometimes but in a good way. I have never taken psychedelics so I'm sure this can happen to anyone if they are interested in these things and contemplate on it, I did receive a spiritual transmission the day before it happened though so maybe that contributed. 

13 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

I would be interested in what you were doing prior to this recent shift, if you feel like sharing.

I use psychedelics and practice Kriya Yoga, but I am pretty sure this shift has happened tanks to the practice of staying in the I Am. I had never understood how to properly practice staying in the I Am, before using 5-meo-malt. The use of 5-meo-malt has shown me what this practice actually means.

I lay in my bed for 30 minutes or so everyday, while listening to music, and try to connect all my perceptions (you don't actually have to try, because your senses aren't really separated). I start by connecting the feeling of my body to the bed, then i connect to the music that i am listening, then to the flavours in my mouth, while holding my hands I realize that my hands aren't really separated, but are one with the whole stream of the senses, and continue to do so for every other possible perception. By doing so, my senses are revealed to be just pure Consciousness. Perceiver, perception and process of perception, become One. I basically mimic what 5-meo-malt does to my state of consciousness, this practice has been working wonders for me. Since I started practicing this way, the phenomena that I described has appeared. 

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is this related to your life purpose?

Yes, Truth, Wisdom and Love are connected to my life purpose.

On 4/15/2022 at 4:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Good! That's the whole goal.

Do you experience this, Leo?

15 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Do you experience this, Leo?

A bit

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cool. How long do you meditate? 
How long have you been practicing consciousness work?
What resources taught you to do Kriya yoga?
Can you list every psychedelic you've done and describe how frequently you use them?

If you don't mind.. Thank you.

19 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

How long do you meditate?

Sitting meditation from 30 minutes to two hours every day, but i try to take my meditation with me all through out the day.

How long have you been practicing consciousness work?

I discovered enlightenment when I was 20, I am 30 now, by stumbling upon the books of Jed McKenna, Owen from RSD used to suggest them on his blog. From there, I just followed the white rabbit. But I was contemplating reality since I was a child, my childhood was really difficult and it forced me to question reality.

What resources taught you to do Kriya yoga?

I discovered Kriya Yoga through Leo's book list but then I kept researching. The most important thing to understand about Kriya is that its real goal is to change the chemistry of the body and the brain. Don't get hung up on all the superstition that there is around Kriya, the real Guru is You, you don't need an outside source to start practicing. If you want to understand it better I suggest you read this book: Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati. 

Can you list every psychedelic you've done and describe how frequently you use them?

I have tried LSD multiple times, but mushrooms were my favourite psychedelic for a long time. Then I tried 5-meo-dmt, but it's too aggressive on my energetic system, I am working with 5-meo-malt at the moment, it's a wonderful psychedelic. I don't have a rule about using psychedelics, I might go 2 months without tripping and then do 3 trips in one week.

@Brivido This is all such great info thanks. I'll definitely buy that book.

Can you describe how you learned to be mindful throughout the day (and not just while meditating)? I imagine it's something like just dismissing unproductive thoughts that take you out of the present moment, but I'm also wondering if it just gradually became apparent to you how to maintain such a state all day only after meditating for a long time, similar to how you said you had to learn to mimic the 5-meo-malt state to achieve the aforementioned phenomenon, I imagine I would have to mimic what meditation brings. Any clarifying explanation is much appreciated.

On 18/04/2022 at 10:05 AM, DrugsBunny said:

Can you describe how you learned to be mindful throughout the day

I use the senses to anchor me to the present moment, basically I take the practice of staying in the I Am everywhere I go. 

The most important thing for me was to get rid of the idea that Being has a cause. Perceptions have no cause, everything that tells you that consciousness has some kind of cause is a backstory that you are constructing to protect the idea of a separate self. Once you really get this, reality becomes a constant miracle.

@Brivido I'm finding your posts seriously fascinating and I've basically stalked your profile to read your old posts and I'm finding great shit. Normally I have trouble lending credence to people's claims here but it seems you are genuine and worthy of my perceived credibility.

I hope you won't mind answering some more questions now that I've tactfully flattered you. ??

I'm about half way finished with KUNDALINI TANTRA - Swami Satyananda Saraswati, and from what I've gathered so far, it apparently claims that you should have yoga experience (specifically hatha yoga) before doing these. I would obviously prefer to just start with the techniques in the book right off the bat, so:

• To what extent would you deem it necessary to actually do other yoga beforehand?
  • What benefits will these lesser yogas even give me? 
  • How long were you doing other yoga forms before these techniques?

I'm also wondering a few things related to your psychedelic experience: 

• As someone who has never tried 5-meo DMT, nor even NN-DMT, do you think it's safe for me to take 5-meo MALT?
  • Do you think I can learn to stay in the I am after just a few trips of 5-meo MALT?

You answers are much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Brivido said:

I use the senses to anchor me to the present moment, basically I take the practice of staying in the I Am everywhere I go. 

The most important thing for me was to get rid of the idea that Being has a cause. Perceptions have no cause, everything that tells you that consciousness has some kind of cause is a backstory that you are constructing to protect the idea of a separate self. Once you really get this, reality becomes a constant miracle.

Interesting stuff. It does sound like you have overcome a big and very common mind flaw (causality). Since mental concept of causality can be a very tiring mental gymnastic act to be stuck in.

How ever, I'm quite curious how your relation to manifestation is now, compared to before. And any change in perspective on prior desire maybe?

On 19/04/2022 at 6:52 PM, DrugsBunny said:

To what extent would you deem it necessary to actually do other yoga beforehand?

Before practicing Kriya Yoga I had no previous experience, except for classic concentration meditation. It might be helpful, for instance to be able to sit in the full lotus position, but, in my opinion, you can start practicing right away. 

I'm about half way finished with KUNDALINI TANTRA - Swami Satyananda Saraswati, and from what I've gathered so far, it apparently claims that you should have yoga experience (specifically hatha yoga) before doing these.

I suggested you the book because it explains in detail that the purpose of Yoga is to change the chemistry of the brain. If you practice a Kriya which influences a specific chakra, you are actually working on a specific part of the brain. This point is not understood by most people. For the most part, I don't practice the techniques in that book. I practice the Kriya Yoga of Lahiri Mahasaya.

This is my routine: 50 talabya kriya (start with 10 and increase gradually); 3 maha mudra; 4 navi kriya (the first variant in Ennio Nimis's book); 20 minutes of pranayama with OM japa in the chakras; 1 yoni mudra; 10 minutes of mental kriya and 10 minutes of staying in the state of paravastha (just a different name for staying in the I Am) You can find a description of all the techniques in Ennio Nimis's book, it's available for free online: http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Downloads1.html I practice this routine once a day. 

That being said, my routine is not static, once you understand the principles of Kriya Yoga, you can change your routine according to your specific needs. For instance, I had deep blockages on my third chakra and for some time I practiced manipura purification, as described in Kundalini Tantra. If you sense that you have a specific blockage in one of your chakras, you can vary your routine with the techniques described in Kundalini Tantra. There is a reason behind every technique in the Kriya Yoga of Lahiri Mahasaya, but you might need to spice it up a little bit.

As someone who has never tried 5-meo DMT, nor even NN-DMT, do you think it's safe for me to take 5-meo MALT?

I can speak only from my personal experience, if I hadn't done around 50 trips with mushrooms, spent years deconstructing my mind and studying non-duality the use of 5-meo-malt or 5-meo-dmt would have been terrible experiences. I need to add that my brain is super sensible to psychedelics, these days if I take 0.4 grams of mushrooms, that would be a deep trip. If you use this substances, you are going to discover in a matter of minutes that you are God and that there is no-one else but You. You are the only one that can judge if you are ready for these kind of realizations.

Do you think I can learn to stay in the I am after just a few trips of 5-meo MALT?

The use of 5-meo-malt seems to have permanently changed the chemistry of my brain, if I sit to meditate, after 5 minutes I am gone, I experience a state of unity. But, from what I understand it doesn't happen to many other people. My guess is that it's a combination of things that I have done in the past 10 years: meditation, kriya yoga, deconstructing the mind, research of non-duality, introspection etc. So I don't think that a few trips will have the same permanent effect on you, we are not the same, relatively speaking.