WokeBloke

It is impossible for something to make itself

32 posts in this topic

@WokeBloke

There is another assumption. You assume that this present moment could somehow get destroyed and also you assume that something else is left after that happens. Where these assumptions come from? Isn't that something you couldn't experience by a definition so how are you sure that this is the case?

Who told you that "others" are real?

11 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

There is another assumption. You assume that this present moment could somehow get destroyed and also you assume that something else is left after that happens. Where these assumptions come from? Isn't that something you couldn't experience by a definition so how are you sure that this is the case?

Your current experience isn't a moment. It lasts for a moment. Moments only last for a moment. The present moment only lasts for a moment before the next moment comes and then the next ad infinitum.

This moment and the next moment are two different moments. You are present for both.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke

The moment is always same, but the content/ look of it is constantly changing. There is only one moment and it is present moment. You are imagining time to this equation, but the problem is that there is no time. Can you perceive time? The answer you already gave me on our conversation was that "no I don't perceive time, but I perceive change in content". Exactly so the content changes, but present moment aka (creator, god, universe, etc.) stays as present moment forever. This is not an argument, but I am trying to explain you how this thing works and that is exactly what Leo Gura, Barna, Studentx and Osaid is trying to do aswell. 

2 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

The moment is always same, but the content/ look of it is constantly changing. There is only one moment and it is present moment. You are imagining time to this equation, but the problem is that there is no time. Can you perceive time? The answer you already gave me on our conversation was that "no I don't perceive time, but I perceive change in content". Exactly so the content changes, but present moment aka (creator, god, universe, etc.) stays as present moment forever. This is not an argument, but I am trying to explain you how this thing works and that is exactly what Leo Gura, Barna, Studentx and Osaid is trying to do aswell. 

Why are you talking about moments if there is no time?

Also you are misdefining moment which means "a very brief period of time."

A brief period of time does not last forever by definition.

@WokeBloke

NOW straight question from man to man do you really wanna understand this thing or just argue about it? Ask @Leo Gura, if you don't believe me. Also I guess this thread is going to be closed soon, because it is not progressing anywhere. As kindly as I can say - I am not interested in arguing in topic which is fact, not opinion. 

All love to you and I hope you find the answers you want soon -joNi- <3

On 4/10/2022 at 10:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

It is impossible for something to make something else which is not itself.

@Leo Gura Do you have any suggestions on how we can feel and know ourselves as God more in our day to day life?

On 12.4.2022 at 10:44 PM, WokeBloke said:
On 11.4.2022 at 9:18 AM, StudentX said:

= all things are unmade

this can be disputed with the direct of experience of making something that previously didn't exist such as your response. In reality everything is made except for the unmade.

That's not what I meant. Yes you can build a car, but it's still unmade.

Reality IS ITSELF and thus not "made of anything" BUT itself, aka: it's not made of anything. 

On 2022-04-12 at 11:43 PM, WokeBloke said:

Your current experience isn't a moment. It lasts for a moment. Moments only last for a moment. The present moment only lasts for a moment before the next moment comes and then the next ad infinitum.

This moment and the next moment are two different moments. You are present for both.

Where does this moment begin and end though?

We can say "the present moment" as a pointer to direct experience. But that does not have a beginning or end. Senses can begin or end because they are finite but "the present moment" is infinite.

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Where does this moment begin and end though?

We can say "the present moment" as a pointer to direct experience. But that does not have a beginning or end. Senses can begin or end because they are finite but "the present moment" is infinite.

It depends how long you define a moment. 

Your presence may be beginingless and endless but moments only last for a maximum of like 1 second imo.

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

It depends how long you define a moment. 

Your presence may be beginingless and endless but moments only last for a maximum of like 1 second imo.

That's a thought that appears in "the moment" that is trying to define what "the moment" is. 

@WokeBloke 

assume there is no distinctions at all. Now make your argument .

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.