Focus

Delusion

8 posts in this topic

How do you know you’re being delusional? 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

I get a lot of post-delusion clarity. xD It's like post-nut clarity, but where you realize how delusional you were being after the fact, or when discussing with someone and they point out flaws in your ideas / facts. So I'd say the best way is to talk to someone who challenges your views, who you also respect.

If I'm honest, even in the moment there's usually a nagging in the back of my head that I might not being rational or objective though. Like a slight "feels too good to be true" warning going off.

Edited by Yarco

@Focus do our perceptions match our sensory experience?

do our perceptions beyond our sensory experience match reasoning?

Is our reasoning able to push through any biases that we may have?

Love and Life

There is no algorithmic solution to that problem. Requires intelligence and consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Afterwards when you're done being delusional :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Mostly after the fact when you reflect. I sometimes get a new perspective and look through that lens at my past.

Having deep introspection ability and being radically honest towards yourself is also good. You have to care more about being truthful towards yourself (especially if it hurts your ego) rather than living in the comfort of your illusion. Uncomfortable truths about yourself hurt and then grow you when you accept them.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I have a had time calculating that, so I just let me gut feeling tell me that one. First of all you have to know truth. Then you have to make sure your answers of like line up with that stuff. It gets complicated pretty fast. The idea and reason is because there is like 6 or 7 moving parts, so it's like this giant puzzle. And if you get one piece wrong, then you mess the whole thing up, and you have to start over puzzling out your delusion again. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura