thisintegrated

Why's the forum so dead?

36 posts in this topic

It's like a dozen people making all the posts here, lol.  Did something happen?  Did people lose interest in actualizing?  Is everyone watching the Russia news?

As there's no "meta" category to put this in... Yes, this is a video request?

Solipsism ate them up ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Um... hard to say. Maybe the limitations of a forum. 

And more high quality content.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I don’t know if I’m allowed to say it, but seems like a lot of people left of to that other forum. And its really sad to see this split for whatever reason, which I think would inevitably happen at some point.

But from my observations, other forum is just filled with a lot of people basically crying and complaining about everything Leo did or didn’t do for them. As if Leo was in it to be an authoritarian father. Just a lot of people disappointed with this and that.

They even have like a 30 page topic of complaints and basically spewing and projecting everything they deny in themselves and offload it on to Leo. 

Do I think Leo could be more loving? Sure. 

Do I understand that its not easy to run everything by yourself and have the time and energy to control, help and manage everything? Of course, Leo is doing his best. 

Plus, as soon as Leo releases something big, all of them are going to creep back anyway.  

At the end of the day, this whole thing is a game. Shouldn’t be taken so seriously. All our egos mean jack shiz anyway. Only God is of True value. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

They even have like a 30 page topic of complaints and basically spewing and projecting everything they deny in themselves and offload it on to Leo. 

I just checked and apparently Adeptus Psychonautica is actually defending Leo from some of the accusations being made against him, the discussion there is that bad. What ironic kino, the one person Leo and others called a "troll" and dogpiled him on about here is actively trying the clear the air for him ☠

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I just checked and apparently Adeptus Psychonautica is actually defending Leo from some of the accusations being made against him, the discussion there is that bad. What ironic kino, the one person Leo and others called a "troll" and dogpiled him on about here is actively trying the clear the air for him ☠

Haha, thats funny. In all fairness, he is pretty chill. But some of the comments of others there, are just 100% projection and victimization based.  
There are a lot of people who have beef with Leo, and have been banned from this forum, so they are using that forum as a place to “release” all their shiz. 
Honestly a lot of it is just sad. And you can see through them so easily. A lot of hurt egos who want to fight back and keep their identities.

There are channels dedicated to trash talk, and “call” out random crap that makes zero sense. This is what is called: Wasting your time, not doing the work, the map is not the territory, the finger pointing to the moon is not the moon.

These people are stuck in ego-games, and have zero interest in waking up. 

Watch out for crap that is based on rumors, gossip, identity manipulation, and leechers who trash talk others to build a community of other clowns. This is clown cult fiesta 101. 

Edited by Vincent S

I don't even. ???

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

On 11/04/2022 at 7:06 PM, Vincent S said:

I don’t know if I’m allowed to say it, but seems like a lot of people left of to that other forum. And its really sad to see this split for whatever reason, which I think would inevitably happen at some point.

There's only like 130 members there overall, but many of them were active here including myself, so that's probably a huge component of it. I'm currently testing the waters there, and so far this forum is far better. Higher quality information and insights, and less victims and drama.

However, if this incident taught me one thing, it's that you can never please all people no matter what you do. Some people will love you and others will hate no matter how good you are or try to be. And this applies to both sides.

But from my observations, other forum is just filled with a lot of people basically crying and complaining about everything Leo did or didn’t do for them. As if Leo was in it to be an authoritarian father. Just a lot of people disappointed with this and that.

Exactly! Haha.

Some of the comments there are disgusting to say the least.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

11 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

There's only like 130 members there overall, but many of them were active here including myself, so that's probably a huge component of it. I'm currently testing the waters there, and so far this forum is far better. Higher quality information and insights, and less victims and drama.

Indeed.  That place is nothing but an echo chamber of hate. No quality content to speak of.

Oh shit they're talking about us back now, truly we've gone meta ??

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Oh shit they're talking about us back now, truly we've gone meta ??

Get out of there while you still can.  They'll eat you alive, and any brain cells you have left.

Edited by thisintegrated

This forum is so dead because people are turned off by the group think and fanaticism on many things. Leo could be better and more respectful but it's not only about that. This is a place for cockfights lately at least this is the vibe i'm getting. Toxic shit and drama. You can tolerate it only up to a point. Until noone remains to disagree and you feel nice in your echo chamber. Noone is here for that. We came here to actualize not to cockfight. 

49 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

This forum is so dead because people are turned off by the group think and fanaticism on many things. Leo could be better and more respectful but it's not only about that. This is a place for cockfights lately at least this is the vibe i'm getting. Toxic shit and drama. You can tolerate it only up to a point. Until noone remains to disagree and you feel nice in your echo chamber. Noone is here for that. We came here to actualize not to cockfight. 

Respect for spelling it noone.  People say "iT lOoKs LiKe NoOn!!", but I think it's the future.

Carry on..

On 4/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

So you're saying that, ironically, Adeptus has much better character and regard for the truth than a lot of people here who possibly mischaracterized his criticism? :D   Sounds like the kind of person you'd want to have around since you'd count on them to tell you the truth, even if it's not something you wanted to hear.  After all, Leo is NOT infallible (given the history of the forum), so having a bunch of sycophants around might actually be hurting him in the long run.

But what do I know? Maybe having a bunch of sycophants around is totally awesome and I'm simply jealous. xD