WokeBloke

Sadhguru claims that he doesn't exist

12 posts in this topic

From his Death book

"Let me confirm this to you once again: I am not coming back for sure, because my expiry date is long over. Some people who are a little more perceptive clearly see that I don't even exist."

Also this video: 

He says ""I know i don't exist, you think you exist". See minute 10

Thoughts?

What are your thoughts about it?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

What are your thoughts about it?

It doesn't make any sense. Especially since he says in a different place "you are therefore you may think" then he says in this video "you don't exist",

When somebody says "I exist", they can be referring to two things: 1. their psychological identity, or 2. the fact of being aware. When Sadhguru says he doesn't exist, what he is really saying is that his psychological identity no longer defines who he is. He is simply awareness, which means that he is all of existence (and non-existence). The psychological identity is localized, finite and something you can point to, meanwhile awareness is prior to pointing, non-local and infinite.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

57 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

It doesn't make any sense. Especially since he says in a different place "you are therefore you may think" then he says in this video "you don't exist",

Your true nature, is an infinite void. Out of this infinite void you are imagining (that is how creation is done) your body, and the every thing in your imagination. This is what Leo refers to as "God." God isn't how any religion describes it as any description is a symbol and God's true nature is infinite and undefined. As a result of not having an identity, you can take on ANY identity. Everything that exists in reality is YOU, has always been YOU and will ALWAYS be YOU. I am YOU and YOU are me. YOU are alone, YOU alone exist and I am not talking about your human self, I am talking about NO-THING within you that you can connect with if you calm your thoughts, and emotion. If you release your attachment to your beliefs, thoughts, and emotion you will discover that you are NO-THING. 

This video can help you discover it.

https://youtu.be/Oq4NDMNDzSs

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

From his Death book

"Let me confirm this to you once again: I am not coming back for sure, because my expiry date is long over. Some people who are a little more perceptive clearly see that I don't even exist."

Also this video: 

He says ""I know i don't exist, you think you exist". See minute 10

Thoughts?

Shocking. ?

?

33 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Shocking. ?

?

Yeah notice how usually just dances around this topic instead of actually speaking on this. Also I would love for Leo and Sadhguru to have a conversation. Maybe Leo can bring up psychedelics to him and how they can be used.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I think he means total dissolution. A final goal in buddhism i think. Dissolution is somewhat different then self realization i think.

Gonna watch the video now.

Edited by Salvijus

He means doesn't exist as a biographical self.

He exists as existence itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Okey i watched the video. It seems he's pointing to nothingness/self realization which is a bit different. I think in the death book you quoted he is referring to total dissolution.

Edited by Salvijus

Is it useful to describe this in human language?  Is your purpose to get intellectualized understanding or to achieve liberation?  If you are not filled with bliss, then you didn’t get it.   The mind has no power to make itself disappear and anything told to it just becomes another category, intellectualized distortion, or imagined fear (e.g., “solipsism”).   Zen makes more sense.  There is limited talking and an enlightened master gives you instructions on what to practice next.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Of course he doesn't exist. Nothing exists. Nothing. Everything is nothing. Ahaha. 

Edited by Vibroverse