machiavelli

I am just brink of awakening . Need help of enlightened guys!

31 posts in this topic

@machiavelli all of what you mentioned is basically correct .

if you fully grasp what you're talking about then that's awakening. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Awakening is the realization that this spiritual identity(ME) on the brink of enlightenment is completely unreal.

It's the end of jumping through spiritual hoops and walking a so-called spiritual path because it's recognized the very entity that believes it can become this enhanced spiritual figure was nothing more than an illusory experience of self.

❤ 

"Do not think that enlightenment is going to make you special, it’s not. If you feel special in any way, then enlightenment has not occurred. I meet a lot of people who think they are enlightened and awake simply because they have had a very moving spiritual experience. They wear their enlightenment on their sleeve like a badge of honor. They sit among friends and talk about how awake they are while sipping coffee at a cafe. The funny thing about enlightenment is that when it is authentic, there is no one to claim it. Enlightenment is very ordinary; it is nothing special. Rather than making you more special, it is going to make you less special. It plants you right in the center of a wonderful humility and innocence. Everyone else may or may not call you enlightened, but when you are enlightened the whole notion of enlightenment and someone who is enlightened is a big joke. I use the word enlightenment all the time; not to point you toward it but to point you beyond it. Do not get stuck in enlightenment"

- Adyashanti

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Someone here @machiavelli Why both of you talk with us and with each other when we can't experience and we don't have POV. Enjoy awakening all alone by yourself.

Edited by Zeroguy

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Awakening is the realization that this spiritual identity(ME) on the brink of enlightenment is completely unreal.

It's the end of jumping through spiritual hoops and walking a so-called spiritual path because it's recognized the very entity that believes it can become this enhanced spiritual figure was nothing more than an illusory experience of self.

❤ 

"Do not think that enlightenment is going to make you special, it’s not. If you feel special in any way, then enlightenment has not occurred. I meet a lot of people who think they are enlightened and awake simply because they have had a very moving spiritual experience. They wear their enlightenment on their sleeve like a badge of honor. They sit among friends and talk about how awake they are while sipping coffee at a cafe. The funny thing about enlightenment is that when it is authentic, there is no one to claim it. Enlightenment is very ordinary; it is nothing special. Rather than making you more special, it is going to make you less special. It plants you right in the center of a wonderful humility and innocence. Everyone else may or may not call you enlightened, but when you are enlightened the whole notion of enlightenment and someone who is enlightened is a big joke. I use the word enlightenment all the time; not to point you toward it but to point you beyond it. Do not get stuck in enlightenment"

- Adyashanti

Great quote. ?

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Great quote. ?

For sure!!  it's so opposite of what the individual expects or wants it to be that it's laughable.

❤ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

For sure!!  it's so opposite of what the individual expects or wants it to be that it's laughable.

❤ 

It can even be a little frightening or sad when this falling away starts to happen. 

3 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

It can even be a little frightening or sad when this falling away starts to happen. 

Yes and I've heard ordinary and unexpected also quite often.

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Do not think that enlightenment is going to make you special,

True, opposite to be special. those who are special are those who are trapped in the self. if you get out of there, you completely stop being special. you become as common as a dog or a cat. only existence, the same as all the others 

@machiavelli Now contemplate again and again every one of these assumptions and see what you think about them.

Contemplate also the opposite of every assumption and see what you think about it.

Who can help you other then yourself?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!