machiavelli

Leo, Why do our dreams not happening simulataneously but one at a time?

37 posts in this topic

Note: I donot feel afraid of solipsism. I care about truth at any cost.

Right now I am completely aware myself as GOD imagining everything around present moment. Just like in dreams. And other people are figment of my(GOD) imagination . I am only conscious entity in the existence who is having this dream . 

I am dreaming up everything from scratch. Wherever I go I imagine other people . Actually , I never go anywhere I just imagine everything in present moment. And present moment is all what precisely exist in all of reality.

What I am is this bubble of consciousness who is imagining my past , future , my memories , other people in this present moment. And their is nothing outside this present moment. Whenever I encounter somebody I imagine them just like in dream.

But , question is why our dreams are happening one at a time? NOT SIMULATANEOUSLY?

I know experiencer is same in every dream . I am You and You are me. In my dream you are imaginery including my ego identity. 

Time is an illusion . I am imagining time around present moment.

If infinite number of dreams are happening simulateneously then it means I am living each POV at the same time outside time and space.

That means other people are also having their own POV ? 

And their are infinite number of POV happening at the same time. ( bec time doesnt exist) 

That means other people I meet are conscious too and have their own POV ?

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Right now I am completely aware myself as GOD imagining everything around present moment.

Are you really?

You're imagining "time", along with "others", and "yourself". All of these exist through the same medium, imagination.

"You" are not conscious. Humans are not conscious. Consciousness imagines "you" and "others" as something that is conscious. Humans and others are a part of consciousness, not the source of consciousness. 

And their are infinite number of POV happening at the same time. ( bec time doesnt exist) 

If time doesn't exist, there is no "same time" either. Notice that, experientially, there is no difference between whether they exist at the same time or a different time. The only difference is what you imagine. Cause time is all about imagination.

67568225.jpg

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@machiavelli

You said that the "experiencer" is the same, okay, are you having these experiences NOW? If you are not then that either proves that "others" do not have their "pov" right NOW, because the "pov" is where you are or then they are something separate from you and that isn't possible. There is nothing outside of your "experience" right NOW and that means they do not have their own "experience" right NOW.

The trick is that you are having "time travel connection" right NOW when you read this message. This is what you "recorded" for yourself and NOW you receive the message and you are not writing it right NOW, because you are where you are receiving it :D

Do you get it?

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

5 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

You said that the "experiencer" is the same, okay, are you having these experiences NOW? If you are not then that either proves that "others" do not have their "pov" right NOW, because the "pov" is where you are or then they are something separate from you and that isn't possible. There is nothing outside of your "experience" right NOW and that means they do not have their own "experience" right NOW.

The trick is that you are having "time travel connection" right NOW when you read this message. This is what you "recorded" for yourself and NOW you receive the message and you are not writing it right NOW, because you are where you are receiving it :D

Do you get it?

-joNi-

@Kksd74628 Actually the only thing is preventing me realizing I am GOD is this time issue.  

From my direct experience I can tell my pov is absolute truth and what I see is only thing exist in whole reality. This makes sense too.

But what LEO points in his video is he says that I am imagining other timelines also and people living in it. 

In his Advanced GOD realization video he states time is what I am imagining right now. And what I am doing is I have selected this particular timeline for myself as GOD to live from the ball of infininte timelines that can be imagined simulataneously.

It seems I am imagining this dream which I am living. And I am also dreaming infinite number of dreams in which I am living your life in some another dream at the same time. But the thing is I am aware of my dream only. And all other dreams are happening without my awareness or without I am being aware that I am living through them.

Now the problem that arisis is if I am having this POV and this POV is only thing that exist. How can other dreams be happening simumatenously ? 

Its like I am not aware that I am living other dreams but aware of my dream only. Which donot makes sense. Bec I am aware of my pov only.

How can other dream be happening without me witnessing it?

@machiavelli

They are not happening at the same time and that is the "trick". There is only one dreamer and it is having dreams dream after dream and when you are having one dream you are not having the other one. Therefore you "imagine" that there could be someone else than you having dream right NOW and that is the problem in understanding this for you.

No one else is conscious right NOW, but you. Even, if you will have all possible dreams and human "povs" at some time it is not happening right NOW and therefore it is only a thought in the dream which is happening right NOW. You are not aware of other dreams, because they do not exist NOW. I am not having experience when you receive this message, because I am where you are receiving my own answer. I am you and you are me.

4 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

They are not happening at the same time and that is the "trick". There is only one dreamer and it is having dreams dream after dream and when you are having one dream you are not having the other one. Therefore you "imagine" that there could be someone else than you having dream right NOW and that is the problem in understanding this for you.

No one else is conscious right NOW, but you. Even, if you will have all possible dreams and human "povs" at some time it is not happening right NOW and therefore it is only a thought in the dream which is happening right NOW. You are not aware of other dreams, because they do not exist NOW. I am not having experience when you receive this message, because I am where you are receiving my own answer. I am you and you are me.

@Kksd74628 Thanks for replying. 

Checkout this trip report. This guy says in his magic mashroom trip he was living all possibilities simultaneously.

Am I understanding something wrongly here or he meant something else? Read the report please.

If time isn't real then there's no such thing as "one at a time". You think you're in a moment which supercedes your 10th birthday party because this slither of "time" contains an ego and memory of that 10th birthday.

Of course, both this moment and your 10th birthday happened in the same "moment" you call now. Which is the only moment there is in actuality.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

If time isn't real then there's no such thing as "one at a time". You think you're in a moment which supercedes your 10th birthday party because this slither of "time" contains an ego and memory of that 10th birthday.

Of course, both this moment and your 10th birthday happened in the same "moment" you call now. Which is the only moment there is in actuality.

But what are we supposed to make of this in regards to "solipsism" or really being the only ONE God, rather than multiple if not infinite Gods? How can I awaken and collapse the entirety of the Universe onto me and then you still be there eating ice cream at the park? I thought I was one and absolute.

4 hours ago, machiavelli said:

seems I am imagining this dream which I am living

No, you are not imagining. You are the dream. And you are being imagined. It's difficult to see that you don't exist, because who is going to see that? You? What exist and dreams is not you.

it is the indefinite, the void, god. nothing remotely resembling "you". and the void is dreaming infinite you, since it is unlimited, and none of the you are nothing

@machiavelli

8 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Note: I donot feel afraid of solipsism. I care about truth at any cost.

Right now I am completely aware myself as GOD imagining everything around present moment. Just like in dreams. And other people are figment of my(GOD) imagination . I am only conscious entity in the existence who is having this dream . 

I am dreaming up everything from scratch. Wherever I go I imagine other people . Actually , I never go anywhere I just imagine everything in present moment. And present moment is all what precisely exist in all of reality.

What I am is this bubble of consciousness who is imagining my past , future , my memories , other people in this present moment. And their is nothing outside this present moment. Whenever I encounter somebody I imagine them just like in dream.

But , question is why our dreams are happening one at a time? NOT SIMULATANEOUSLY?

I know experiencer is same in every dream . I am You and You are me. In my dream you are imaginery including my ego identity. 

Time is an illusion . I am imagining time around present moment.

If infinite number of dreams are happening simulateneously then it means I am living each POV at the same time outside time and space.

That means other people are also having their own POV ? 

Most minds operate frame by frame, all in one frame. There are some exceptions when multiple frames are somehow developed in a mind, but that's why most people dream one thing at a time.

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

But what are we supposed to make of this in regards to "solipsism" or really being the only ONE God, rather than multiple if not infinite Gods? How can I awaken and collapse the entirety of the Universe onto me and then you still be there eating ice cream at the park? I thought I was one and absolute.

Generally I won't be appearing when you are that psychedelically twisted. My ice cream and the park are appearances. All appearances are finite. They change.

It is a very unusual state of being. I barely recall it, the few times I have been in it. Very bizarre! Yes I am seeing right now, I'm not a robot. It's not like that.

@machiavelli

13 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Checkout this trip report. This guy says in his magic mashroom trip he was living all possibilities simultaneously.

Understand that even that happened within one dream and one perspective. Even dream about being God is thing which happens inside the dream. Imagine that there is screen which is projecting all 5 senses and thoughts (In reality there is no screen even and it is part of the content). There is only one show and it is that which is happening NOW. Everything else that you think how it works happens within this present moment and therefore is not the answer. 

Edited by Kksd74628

@machiavelli

No problem, my friend :)

Yo got some more questions or want clearer explanation at some point that we discussed, because I am more than happy to help?

Edited by Kksd74628

@Kksd74628 Have you seen LEOs ultimate structure of reality explained video? Is he talking here about relative truth. He said many times universe didnt exist. Present moment is all that exist. And even done a great job in deconstructing the illusion . How I am constructing the dream on scratch. 

But here it seems like whole universe exist. With people in it. And their POV also. 

Isnt this video contradicting the dream? 

Edited by machiavelli

7 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

No problem, my friend :)

Yo got some more questions or want clearer explanation at some point that we discussed, because I am more than happy to help?

I am watching my wife and my 2 year old girl playing on the ground right now. They are so alive and happy.

I am fully conscious of myself right now. Are they conscious right now?

@machiavelli

This moment is whole Universe as it exists right NOW. When the content of this moment changes then the Universe looks like different, but always it stays as present moment.

@nutlow

They are not right NOW, because you will experience their life at some point or you have at "past" lived them. It's like first having dream being bear and talking to rabbit and you are only conscious being and then in next dream being rabbit talking to bear and again you are the only perspective happening at once.

4 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli

This moment is whole Universe as it exists right NOW. When the content of this moment changes then the Universe looks like different, but always it stays as present moment.

@nutlow

They are not right NOW, because you will experience their life at some point or you have at "past" lived them. It's like first having dream being bear and talking to rabbit and you are only conscious being and then in next dream being rabbit talking to bear and again you are the only perspective happening at once.

wow that is the saddest thing i ever heard.. im struggling with solipsism for weeks.

Thank u for reply u explain so well.

@nutlow

Think about it for a sec - why would "others" not existing right NOW be sad thing. I mean I can help you to overcome the sadness in discord conversation, if you are interested :)