itachi uchiha

What are your top 3 idols u would love to meet one day

35 posts in this topic

Share with us your top 3 idols u would love to meet one day and have a conversation with

@itachi uchiha

56 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Share with us your top 3 idols u would love to meet one day and have a conversation with

Bruce Lee, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso, and Arnold, and others who are still alive.

17 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Alive/dead - Edward Snowden, Steve jobs and probably davinci. We would talk about technology, privacy, government policies and philosophy

Alive/Alive - Edward Snowden, Simon sinek and probably tim cook. I would also like to meet some audio engineers, music bands like fall out boy, Xi Jinping president of China.

I'm all over the place

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jordan Peterson and Barack Obama are three people I'd love to have a conversation with. Saying they are my idols is a bit of a stretch but they are undoubtedly interesting characters that have a lot knowledge and experiences, and are great conversationalists. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@itachi uchiha

23 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Shoot! I misread your question sorry.

Entire Vocaloid cast, Hatsune Miku, Justjn Beaver and Timberlake. Maybe Elton John and Michael Jackson.

I don't have any idols.

But i would like to meet spiritual teachers - Jesus, Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mirra Alfassa...

And few others none of you heard about it...

Ah man, I don't know if I want to meet them, I'm afraid of freezing up and having nothing to say :D 

Alan Watts will be one, I'm not gay, but boy am I very gay for him, I mean I'm gay for his philosophy on life of course 9_9

Roy Andersson, the Swedish film director, it'll be nice to talk about films and art with him.

And I'm also curious to see what Teal Swan is like in person.

EDIT: I'm sorry for cheating, but I just thought of Norm MacDonald and how funny it'll be to have a conversation with him.

And Brian Limond (Limmy) too!

28 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

Jesus

Yes, that will be very interesting. +1

Edited by Cobra

@itachi uchiha

What, if I am my own idol? : ) Everyone should have as much confidence that you can say that you are the BEST. For real I would grab a conversation with myself anytime :D

Who told you that "others" are real?

3 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@itachi uchiha

What, if I am my own idol? : ) Everyone should have as much confidence that you can say that you are the BEST. For real I would grab a conversation with myself anytime :D

wouldnt u love to meet the founder of your meditation path

@Cobra

9 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I put Jesus earlier and then deleted it haha.

No need to be ashamed

Atheism will collapse in future

When ussr failed , all the orthodox christian believers rised again

Similarly liberalism is collapsing and people are waking up ,but media is trying its best to supress it

It'd be cool to meet DMT elves/entities that people talk about... if those are even a thing.

Or other beings/entities that are like way more intelligent/conscious than me

Or anything with magical powers..

or some "aliens" and life on other planets/universes/time periods would be cool and probably terrifying.

@itachi uchiha

Who else would be the founder of my meditation path, if not me :D Someone could have designed the theory for something, but actually I don't anymore see anything hard in just accepting present moment and that's it. There is nothing to find and that is one big plot twist in spirituality. Nothing is hidden, because there is nothing, but this present moment.

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Cobra are teal swans videos of emotional very good

@itachi uchiha Excuse me if I have misunderstood your sentence, but if you are asking if Teal Swan's videos on emotions are good, then the answer is a profound yes! She opened me up to the whole spirituality, self-awareness thing and has helped me grow a lot. I wish she made more in-depth stuff like Leo but her content is very helpful non the less.

10 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@MarkKol i love snowden.but why do u wanna meet xinji ping.isint he evil

Chinese culture is the most interesting thing to me, and who's more qualified than its leader Xi. he's leading arguably the most powerful country on earth

I don't care whether he's evil or not, leadership is hard

Edited by MarkKol

51 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Chinese culture is the most interesting thing to me, and who's more qualified than its leader Xi. he's leading arguably the most powerful country on earth

I don't care whether he's evil or not, leadership is hard

That is a very interesting point of view, and you are right. It will be fascinating to speak with him about this.