Epikur

The Demon Mama Guide to Answering Questions | Vaush Debate

13 posts in this topic

Hahaha I first thought that video had to be heavily cherry picked, but oh man it's even worse than I thought:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Epikur

On 3/25/2022 at 7:43 AM, Epikur said:

Dunning-krunger effect at it's finest. Demonmama is so convinced that she's in the right, and is so habituated to weaseling and whataboutisms that it seems like that way of talking means being more right and winning. I'm surprised there's a fan base around this person.  

I just can't stop laughing at Destiny's "OMG, IT'S THE THING!" xD 2:00

I find it sad that we merely perceive people on the basis of their least fortunate moment. Demon mama, while having undeniably fucked up here, is easily more intelligent than 95% of this forums user base, especially anybody who watches Destiny.

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

I find it sad that we merely perceive people on the basis of their least fortunate moment. Demon mama, while having undeniably fucked up here, is easily more intelligent than 95% of this forums user base, especially anybody who watches Destiny.

Everyone has had their vegan smack cam moment... except for Destiny xD

18 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Can you name any of her nuanced arguments? 

Edited by zurew

@DrugsBunny @zurew

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

Name one straight forward reply from Demon mama, to any one simple questions. Name one time where Demon mama actually stuck to one argument point ever? At this point she exhibits some of the dark triad personality traits like narcissism, sociopathy and Machiavellianism when she can't even answer honestly and straight forward without Gish galloping to irrelevant points.    

@DrugsBunny How do you define intelligent? I feel like all conversations I've seen of her have been incredibly frustrating, she has no ability for nuance and honesty.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Carl-Richard It's incredible that man doesn't go insane lmao. The amount of shit he has to deal with is crazy

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Demon Mama has been consistently bad faith in her debates. But she also has so little influence on the online space, like why even bother wasting your energy on this?

I don't really understand why people would listen to some random person on the internet. Why should I give her value?