thisintegrated

What is your impression of people at stage Orange?

10 posts in this topic

I feel like on the surface they can seem really fun and great, more so than Blues (and often even Greens).  But they seem to really struggle with love, and just feel cold / machine-like to me.

Many I've met are rich and have everything they want, but their behavior is kind of "aggressive" like they're fighting for survival.

idk if that's just my experience.

I don't know. I never really think about stages when I meet people, like "yeahhh this guy is definitely orange." I think most people are cool when you get to know them, unless of course they're like severely emotionally damaged or something.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

There are the thinkers of stage orange, and then there are the followers of stage orange. There are the thinkers of stage yellow, and there are the followers of stage yellow.

There are even the thinkers from pre-orange stages that are far more sophisticated, deliberate, right or even wise than most followers of any stage that transcended theirs.

Not without dispute I would claim that stage orange is the easiest in which for a follower to become a thinker, yet the hardest to transcend in thought.

The followers of stage orange are as removed from what matters in life as its thinkers are from truth, which is why the followers watch TV, consume news or "debate" and the thinkers preach "objective science". So far as the scientists are aware of the problems of identity, language, probability, under determination or posses some meta-cognition in general by which measure we name them "yellow", thus transcended reducibility, object  certainty or equivocation or even equation completely.

For these logic is imminent, impending, living or synthetic, not objective or analytic. For these this distinction is most crucial.

Followers of the orange state have lost or are losing, as I will have you suggesting, their life force, as that which there is most of everywhere (x) is for them the real things while themselves are merely dreams in it (x). They call x "Matter".

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

16 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't know. I never really think about stages when I meet people, like "yeahhh this guy is definitely orange." I think most people are cool when you get to know them, unless of course they're like severely emotionally damaged or something.

I agree that most people are cool when you get to know them.  I have no problem empathizing-with / understanding Blues/Reds.  But, I at least, always get a vibe from people, and figure our their stage without trying.

16 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

There are the thinkers of stage orange, and then there are the followers of stage orange. There are the thinkers of stage yellow, and there are the followers of stage yellow.

There are even the thinkers from pre-orange stages that are far more sophisticated, deliberate, right or even wise than most followers of any stage that transcended theirs.

Not without dispute I would claim that stage orange is the easiest in which for a follower to become a thinker, yet the hardest to transcend in thought.

The followers of stage orange are as removed from what matters in life as its thinkers are from truth, which is why the followers watch TV, consume news or "debate" and the thinkers preach "objective science". So far as the scientists are aware of the problems of identity, language, probability, under determination or posses some meta-cognition in general by which measure we name them "yellow", thus transcended reducibility, object  certainty or equivocation or even equation completely.

For these logic is imminent, impending, living or synthetic, not objective or analytic. For these this distinction is most crucial.

Followers of the orange state have lost or are losing, as I will have you suggesting, their life force, as that which there is most of everywhere (x) is for them the real things while themselves are merely dreams in it (x). They call x "Matter".

Interesting perspective.  Though I'm not sure that thinking and following are mutually exclusive.  There will always be times when it's best to defer to an expert on something.

Edited by thisintegrated

Ego-Succesentric 

I asked someone a question "What is the meaning of life?"

and the answer really hit home for me, "to achieve"

paradigms are amazing

How I experience orange is that they have taken the part of culture that best suits them based on their personal preferences and don't realize that they're just regurgitating that one part of their culture.

They can see other parts of culture and they are rejecting it so they think they're thinking for themselves, when really they're just conforming to one part that they like.

No awareness that The reason they think and care about the things they do is because they simply been exposed to them.

Strong in the box thinking. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I like oranges but I prefer tangerines. As for the people - they're fine.

I tend to think: emotionally repressed.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@thisintegrated

21 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I feel like on the surface they can seem really fun and great, more so than Blues (and often even Greens).  But they seem to really struggle with love, and just feel cold / machine-like to me.

Many I've met are rich and have everything they want, but their behavior is kind of "aggressive" like they're fighting for survival.

idk if that's just my experience.

My impression is, in terms of achieving and success, they are pretty good at it, at least the oranges that really want business success. Nothing less or more, stage orange is part of the spiral and is necessary for psychological development. Otherwise, no self actualization or spiritual growth.

Honestly, I absolutely love the logic driven, evidence based worldview that they very often have (or aspire to have). Yes it may be limited but it’s still generally good stuff.